Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics (8051 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Karleb(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

No sir,

Women are frustrated when it comes to relationship not sex. Women can get sex anytime they want with little or no effort, it does not require any skillsets or braincell for a girl to get piped down.

Most men are not 'bangable' and worthy of relationship going from women's perspective and they would rather resort to vibrators and toys like you mentioned in order to avoid, ugly, poor, dusty, short and low quality boys.

You know close to 40% of men are borderline virgins and not by choice and these include fairly attractive guys who are not just good at manipulating girls to bed.

How did you get this statics?

Reality disagrees.
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Men do these crazy things too, you said fear women right? The guys the ladies are fvcking probably have their own girlfriend somewhere too feeling irreplaceable like Beyonce, so when a guy cheats on his woman, he does it with another woman or another man's woman, and when a lady does cheat on her man, she does it with another man or another woman's man, so everyone has a share of this guilt

On point.

1 Like

Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by Haywhymido(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
policy12:

Hmmm this brought tears down my cheeks. I lost my job 2017 things were so hard that I beg from family and friends to eat. My ex has to leave when she feel the burden was much, today I smile to the bank. Bros the God that did mine will remember you too, dont give up pls ur break thru is here. I was humiliated by my ex, hmmm I just want to use this means to say a big thank you to all those who stops by me, special thanks to Saheed, Feyi and my mum you guys are priceless.
they will probably not see this, the best is to text them. Trust me they will really appreciate it. More blessing more wins bro. May God answer my prayers too o.
Re: Scaring Confession Of Cheating Ladies:fear Women Pics by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Echoban:

Quiet
By all means avoid me, I do not fancy disrespectful people. If you can't be respectful on a forum that's not yours then don't mention me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up / Son Impregnates Mom... Pictures / Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.