Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (50215 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2021
akigbemaru:

How much are these foods, each? I live in USA too and I might take a vacation to Hawaii to see the beautiful place.

I think the bill came to 120 USD total. Their menu is actually online if you’d like to review the prices in USD.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2021
BIGNAME2020:

Make we marry na. Abeg cool

Sorry, I’m already taken. wink But keep hope alive, your soulmate is still waiting for you!

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2021
prizeless:
Since you used United was it a direct flight to Hawaii

Or you had layovers!!!

This was a non-stop flight. Took about 6 1/2 hours and I slept the entire flight! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by damiloladuke: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2021
JaneYave:
The nature's pix and your natural looks are beautiful. Pls capture the humans too so we could see everyday people. Your choice for drinks is classic . That Delish lunch looks like something I would want to try, I see a salad mix, what's the golden brown substance?

ata gungun
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by KingMack(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
View from Lanaiki Lookout

No cap..you beautiful kiss!! I would love to give my girlfriend to your parents then add small money and collect you! What do you think wink
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Silentgroper(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
I smell jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by DWJOBScom(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2021
The only thing i saw was the food.
So colourful and appetizing
This trip must be expensive
You must have saved neck and legs for it
Well done

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Gboy5050: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2021
Why u no carry me go, I'm dull here
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by twilliamx(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Can you Bleep me please? I tay God beg u...
If u want, I will be your Afonja cuz if you're Nigerian, then you must be Afonja because those heathens sold all their brothers to Oyinbo for gun powder.

Lmao...you dey craze....

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by owagbeba: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

Blah blah blah. cheesy

Healthy lifestyle is important. Try it kiss

What’s wrong with you lady? Why this ill manners on someone’s page?
This is really annoying. Let the lady be, for God’s sake. She said she doesn’t need your advice. Why are you trolling her?

Cant you show some courtesy? Pleassssss.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by kinzd(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

No wink, I’m happily married to an amazing Igbo man!
Do you speak #IGBO LANGUAGE

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Elidrisy20: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Actually, according to my DNA test, I’m 42% Nigerian.
me to according to my DNA test i'm 99% not Nigerian, but I don't know how I take end up in Naija, I beg sister adopt me cry

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Dreebieee(f): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

Americans are so obsessed with this DNA stuff.

Almost half of them were displaced and uprooted from their roots. Don't you think they deserve to know their identity? Don't you know where you are originally from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by MoneyTrees(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Op is beautiful & be looking like Harry Potter (f)
Hustle o make you follow go Hawaii and for me it's a never ever to come back grin cheesy
Who don japa no suppose show face again
E get why

Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlexB300: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
I smell jealousy.
Nigerians and jealousy grin
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Gokoyer0(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
When you have a good job or have people that are loaded around, traveling to anywhere in the world will be possible.
ayomideking:
Where una Dey see this money sef
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
which yeye attention....you think she is all those bleach republic girls. Her thread is what this forum is all about and stop the body shaming

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Beautiful view from the lanai.
can't spot any Aoki grin or japanese in your pics
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Someone should tell me HW to retrieve my passport from a scammer called her self agent,I gave her my passport over a year now nothing seems to be done..Now I HV told her to withdraw it she's telling me its hard to withdraw my passport from d embassy ...we're not staying in the same state
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2021
kinzd:

Do you speak #IGBO LANGUAGE

No I do not.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by gare(f): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!

Na only you waka come ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Rooftop pool at night and greetings ~ Mahalo
Wow

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lukaku95: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2021
midolian:
Weyrey dey find passport cheesy cheesy

You still have the option of playing a Boma here though
I no fit run package with married woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lukaku95: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Hahaha...my guy no lose hope. Ask her for a friend or cousin, you never know. wink
see update.. make I ask her ooo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nnamdiosu(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Lukaku95:
see update.. make I ask her ooo

You're welcome in advance.
If e work no forget to carry me commot for Nigeria o smiley I'm your consultant on running away matters smiley
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by sylve11: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2021
@op, Lovely thread, beautiful woman. Enjoy your trips madam. cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Lukaku95: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2021
nnamdiosu:

You're welcome in advance.
If e work no forget to carry me commot for Nigeria o smiley I'm your consultant on running away matters smiley
no cap �!!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2021
sylve11:
@op, Lovely thread, beautiful woman. Enjoy your trips madam. cool

Thank you friend!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Haynnie: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2021
A beautiful place to be at on holidays
I wish I could get a trip to the wonderful tiki island

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by midolian(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Lukaku95:
I no fit run package with married woman.
You are a real G.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by AlphaCEO: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Leave person wife
All this your unnecessary grammar no follow. Why you want know when she go enter Cuba.

TFU
**[Violation of Rules: 2, 8 & 9]**
Cc: Justwise, Lalasticlala,
Akalia

You have MISLED people here with the post you made on Page 3 which is laced with falsehood and insults and these are violations of [Rules 2, 8 and 9]. How can you falsely accuse a mature older man like me in the public of chasing the OP who I already know is married! You have to desist from trolling here on NL.

I didn't want to dignify you with
a response, but I have to do so right now because I just realised that this thread is now on the
NL Front Page with more visibility
and readers.

The post you made in response
to my insightful convo with @Mstravelindiva is very unwise,
and highly defamatory. You owe her and I an apology!

If you had read my post properly,
I simply asked her if she would be
in Cuba anytime soon so that we all can get to see her personal travel experiences, pics and video on
Cuba. I also told her I intend to visit
Bahia in Brazil and Cuba for leisure [and because of the strong
presence of the internationally popular Yoruba culture, religion and language in Brazil and Cuba, as a result of the deportations of thousands of Yoruba men, women, and children as war captives from Nigeria and Benin Republic on board slave schooners in the late 1700s and 1800s].

@Mstravelindiva is a professional in the travel niche who has travelled to some countries of the world and she offers useful travel tips and videos for frequent travellers and potential travellers. Her spouse
is obviously in full support of what
she does on NL and her other social media platforms. It's very
unwise for you to suggest on
here that because she is already
taken, she cannot interact with
other men on a mature and
professional basis!

I've been a registered member (since when I was in my 30s) of the NL forum since 2005 (16 years ago), and the user name I'm using to post this right now is one of my
NL accounts, and this shows my knowledge of the "rules of engagement" here because of
my posts that are devoid of insulting innuendoes.

You have to learn to respect the
boundaries of other people and
"sit on your hands" next time if you have nothing to say! Learn to reread your posts on NL before posting defamatory comments.

Enough said.

Cc: Akalia, you are one of those
who allowed yourselves to be
misled by that guy's false post.
I saw your post on this thread.

If you had taken the time to read
my post on Page 3 of this thread, you would have realised that the boy was trolling! Please edit out your criticism of me in your post.
I don't find all this funny!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by okhaiii(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Spending this trip with you would have been more lovely. I for chop tire.
Mstravelindiva:
Dinner this evening at Quiora. I sampled Ragu pasta, Grilled fish (Ono), fingerling potatoes and Burrata

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.