Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (50245 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Semaj77(m): 1:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Cuba is definitely on my list, just waiting for the right time and from a safety perspective would like for this pandemic to die down a bit.

If you’re on TikTok you can check me out there too (Mstravelindiva_), I post quick travel tips, foodie reviews which you might also find helpful especially if you’re not into watching YouTube videos.

Believe it or not I studied business, travel is just my passion and calling. It provides me the opportunity to see life from their perspective and quickly humbles you as you become aware of life, culture, religion and foods outside of your norms. It allows you to be more cultured, educated, less biased and inclusive of others who may not look, speak or have the same beliefs as you.

Tunnel vision is not an option for me, I want to experience life from the other lens! wink

Travelling is everybody's passion , money , the privilege to go across borders with a good passport and time is what most people lack.

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
Why are they homeless? ... Financial troubles?? .. Hold on, is honolulu also hawaii?

Honolulu is a city on the island of Hawaii (it’s actually the capital of Hawaii). As for homelessness, same reason as other areas just a different geographic location. Drugs also plays a HUGE role too so keeping employment or seeking help is a challenge when you’re strung out on drugs. But for the most part, housing, food and monetary allowance programs are set up within the USA to avoid this, but the system by no means is perfect.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 1:36am On Sep 26, 2021
Semaj77:

Travelling is everybody's passion , money , the privilege to go across borders with a good passport and time is what most people lack.

Unfortunately not many US citizens have a passport (only around 42%), so it’s not everyone’s passion, but I do understand what you’re saying.

Travel is what opened my eyes that not all passports are made equally. Westerners that aren’t well traveled (believe it or not) will not automatically grasp this.

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by calcal: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Good, but yet to see your man
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Missy89(f): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m not seeking attention but sharing helpful advice. Maybe you should consider my previous advice and mind the business that pays you. I’m confident in the skin I’m in with a husband that loves every inch of my thickness, so grow up and find something more productive to do with your time, or better yet…address your bitterness and fix that attitude.

If you don’t like my posts, then remember “it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter”, period!

Blah blah blah. cheesy

Healthy lifestyle is important. Try it kiss

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by TurnNewLeaf: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
View from Lanaiki Lookout
kindly drop your mailbox let's communicate please

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
kindly drop your mailbox let's communicate please
Mstravelindiva@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by NaranyD(m): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
Miss she never asked for yours. So please keep it to yourself.

21 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 4Shakes(m): 2:01am On Sep 26, 2021
grin grin
comedian like you
Phiniter:
So cool... Bet where Una dey see this money to travel? the only traveling I can afford right now is from Ajegunle to Ikorodu, one way trip

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Missy89(f): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2021
NaranyD:

Miss she never asked for yours. So please keep it to yourself.

Ok, white knight

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Semaj77(m): 2:03am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

Blah blah blah. cheesy

Healthy lifestyle is important. Try it kiss

So you think everybody who is chubby is unhealthy and everybody who is skinny is healthy

24 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 4Shakes(m): 2:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Been wan ask you out o
You re married. Hope hes not a Soldier. I no want wahala. But you re blessed sa.
Enjoy!!!
Mstravelindiva:

No wink, I’m happily married to an amazing Igbo man!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Semaj77(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Unfortunately not many US citizens have a passport (only around 42%), so it’s not everyone’s passion, but I do understand what you’re saying.

Travel is what opened my eyes that not all passports are made equally. Westerners that aren’t well traveled (believe it or not) will not automatically grasp this.

Is Hawaii in a tropical zone ? I wouldn't mind living there if I ever relocate to the US as extreme cold temperatures may be a turn off

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Missy89(f): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Semaj77:

So you think because she is Fat , that makes her unhealthy? I think I agree too

Yeah.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Semaj77:

Is Hawaii in a tropical zone ? I wouldn't mind living there if I ever relocate to the US as extreme cold temperatures may be a turn off

Yes it is, in fact they have amazing weather year round (not too much humidity either). Even during the summers they rarely go above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Sending you blessings that your manifestation come to fruition!

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Semaj77(m): 2:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

Yeah.

Thanks

Now I believe you have a mental problem , please check your mental health.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 4Shakes(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Chaiii cheesy grin
who is this one again
Clown
TarOrfeeek:

Leave person wife

All this your unnecessary grammar no follow. Why you want know when she go enter Cuba.

TFU

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 4Shakes(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2021
ashawo man
see me going back to confirm the lip sef.
So true I must confess grin
Mstravelindiva:

Thank you, my husband agrees! grin
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Alex80s(m): 3:07am On Sep 26, 2021
I have visited many popular Countries ,and cities on earth including Hawaii, New York, Moscow, Budapest, Morocco, Korean, Soul, Paris, London ,Rome, Mexico, Columbia that I can easily name them without pre-information, just by watching movies showing these beautiful places. Lol �

I have even visited different villages in Asaba where Nollywood shoot most of their movies.

Life no balance sha... Poverty and hardships : taaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Well, enjoy your life Ma. Chop life abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Originalsly: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2021
siofra:

Americans are so obsessed with this DNA stuff.

If you didn't .... wouldn't you want to know your ancestral village? Americans are trying to find their ancestral country ... and feel lucky if they do.

@ topic .... so people had to beg and plead for this topic to hit front page hmmm.... this kind childish moderator be killing the forum.
Lovely pics of the island... lovelier pics of you .... abeg... more of both. The sunrise sunset pics... the one little black island like a mini mountain all by itself... that one just be shouting "volcano " ... is it? The drink in the can...."KOMBUCHA refresh".... think I saw it somewhere ... will grab it and find out how refreshing it really is. The food.... I know you mean well... but please... these close up mouth watering shots be torture to my stomach. No one ever talks about food when talking about Hawaii.... it must be the best kept secret. Is it like buffet?.... or you pick from menu? What floor are you on?... seems to be like above 30th. Great thread... Grade A presentation..... Hawaii should give you a free pass for this kind free promotion!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by spirul77: 3:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Exactly, knowledge is power. Sadly many African Americans have no idea where their forefathers were laid to rest or much about their ancestry. Slavery striped our names, native language and the ability to trace our ancestry.
any ideal why the "africanish" names in Hawaii?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Onogiede(m): 3:33am On Sep 26, 2021
I so love this, na this type of lady are always pray to God for settlement, so help me love.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nnamdiosu(m): 3:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Lukaku95:
she's married o. Mission aborted.

Hahaha...my guy no lose hope. Ask her for a friend or cousin, you never know. wink

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Missy89(f): 4:12am On Sep 26, 2021
Semaj77:

Now I believe i have a mental problem.

That is sad

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Kiasa: 4:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Take pictures of you in the Ritz Carlton, I like that hotel smiley
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by devigblegble: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2021
I’m actually thinking of moving to Hawaii soon

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by lereinter(m): 4:48am On Sep 26, 2021
Thank God buhari isn't the president of the country you reside

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by gambia(m): 4:57am On Sep 26, 2021
I can't wait to leave this scam called Nigeria to saner climes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.