Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA (50218 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Barack Obama Paddling Shirtless On Hawaii Beach / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by BIGNAME2020: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!

Make we marry na. Abeg cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by bravehost4u(m): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Mstravelindiva post=106052979]Dinner this evening at Quiora. I sampled Ragu pasta, Grilled fish (Ono), fingerling potatoes and Burrata[/quote]

Does burrata mean burratashi?
Justin asking

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by femi4: 5:11am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Actually, according to my DNA test, I’m 42% Nigerian.
42% isn't "Nigerian" enough.

I envy you. How I wish....

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Kiasa: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
Jealousy is unattractive. undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:
You should start eating healthy
Sharap and mind your business, is it your health? nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nijanigga: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Rooftop pool at night and greetings ~ Mahalo
More fatness
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nijanigga: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2021
This one dey take style look for husband
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Holuwaseyi1: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Great views, massive relaxation. Am sure you will really unwind before you return to work. Please keep us updated. Who knows tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ever8090: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Can you Bleep me please? I tay God beg u...
If u want, I will be your Afonja cuz if you're Nigerian, then you must be Afonja because those heathens sold all their brothers to Oyinbo for gun powder.
una most carry una dirty life enter every place

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by uptownemmygee(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice one beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by prizeless(m): 5:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Since you used United was it a direct flight to Hawaii

Or you had layovers!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ever8090: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Leave person wife

All this your unnecessary grammar no follow. Why you want know when she go enter Cuba.

TFU
why Nigerians life dey like this?..you make me dey laugh like mumu...but shaa, d guy busy-body no be here oooo
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ever8090: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Yes it enable you experience all that you mentioned but unfortunately not everyone that want it can afford it...ha!..life no just balance, see me wey thinking of house rent and child school fees wake me up...see how you can afford all this none financial profitable fit makes me wonder if God really care about people like us author=Mstravelindiva post=106174894]

Cuba is definitely on my list, just waiting for the right time and from a safety perspective would like for this pandemic to die down a bit.

If you’re on TikTok you can check me out there too (Mstravelindiva_), I post quick travel tips, foodie reviews which you might also find helpful especially if you’re not into watching YouTube videos.

Believe it or not I studied business, travel is just my passion and calling. It provides me the opportunity to see life from their perspective and quickly humbles you as you become aware of life, culture, religion and foods outside of your norms. It allows you to be more cultured, educated, less biased and inclusive of others who may not look, speak or have the same beliefs as you.

Tunnel vision is not an option for me, I want to experience life from the other lens! wink [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Ever8090: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Heyy
Have you seen my mention? You must Bleep me o. I nor dey follow u play
which kind mumu human being be this...pls ignore the mumu pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Kexman99: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice shots

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by 1billi(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2021
grin I love your response, I believe your man is lucky and will be proud of you. You're doing well jere Aunty
Mstravelindiva:

No wink, I’m happily married to an amazing Igbo man!

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Dotman2210(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I’m not seeking attention but sharing helpful advice. Maybe you should consider my previous advice and mind the business that pays you. I’m confident in the skin I’m in with a husband that loves every inch of my thickness, so grow up and find something more productive to do with your time, or better yet…address your bitterness and fix that attitude.

If you don’t like my posts, then remember “it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter”, period!

Nice response you gave her, so many toxic and bitter people on social media

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nedekid: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2021
ayomideking:
Where una Dey see this money sef
She de "abroad base" grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by nedekid: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Missy89:

This is a public forum. You posted your trip to seek attention. Just giving you a healthy advise.

Eat healthy and drop some fat

You are welcome
We appreciate her posting her holiday pics. It is a breath of fresh air from the usual naija daily bad news.
It also encourages the young ones to see there is a life out there and not the hell hole naija is.
How can you be soo negative about such lovely vacation pictures? Has naija so damaged you?
Furthermore, I think your "eat healthy advice" is unsolicited. Nigerians sha don't know their place, how can someone based on fufu, rice without, bread and tea etc be advicing someone eating such exotic foods in the pictures above? How can a mongrel(bingo) advice an alsatian? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by ozibest: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2021
is this news? please next page joor
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by kherlly(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Aremu01:
I love Hawaii so much
It's a place I ll love to visit one day.
That series movie Hawaii 5-0 made me love it..

Enjoy your stay op
M'halo

I love that movie and it also makes me love Hawaii

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Originalsly:

If you didn't .... wouldn't you want to know your ancestral village? Americans are trying to find their ancestral country ... and feel lucky if they do.

@ topic .... so people had to beg and plead for this topic to hit front page hmmm.... this kind childish moderator be killing the forum.
Lovely pics of the island... lovelier pics of you .... abeg... more of both. The sunrise sunset pics... the one little black island like a mini mountain all by itself... that one just be shouting "volcano " ... is it? The drink in the can...."KOMBUCHA refresh".... think I saw it somewhere ... will grab it and find out how refreshing it really is. The food.... I know you mean well... but please... these close up mouth watering shots be torture to my stomach. No one ever talks about food when talking about Hawaii.... it must be the best kept secret. Is it like buffet?.... or you pick from menu? What floor are you on?... seems to be like above 30th. Great thread... Grade A presentation..... Hawaii should give you a free pass for this kind free promotion!

Food was ordered “ala carte” so basically off the menu, no buffet style.
I was on the 27th floor and I believe the hotel went up to 35 floors (I think).
Yes, I would love a free trip back to Hawaii, however, I won’t hold my breath!

Cheers friend!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by brandsoncharlie: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Hello Nairalanders! It’s Mstravelindiva!!!!!

I’m currently in Hawaii (Island of Oahu) as we speak and I wanted share some of my pics. By way of background, I flew United Airlines and I’m lodging at the Ritz Carlton Waikiki Residences. I also decided to rent a car so we can explore the island throughout my stay. More photos to come as I will be here for the week.

Enjoy and Mahalo!
change those glasses you are putting on, it doesn't fit you. It makes you look like a chameleon.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2021
God help me.
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by PediakAuthor: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Nicoswit:

Nice pictures, how is our brother?
Will you keep quiet? undecided
Must you talk grin

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Okulojo4lyf: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Nice travel, enjoy the best life has to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
spirul77:
any ideal why the "africanish" names in Hawaii?

Sorry friend, don’t know the answer to this.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by akigbemaru: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Dinner this evening at Quiora. I sampled Ragu pasta, Grilled fish (Ono), fingerling potatoes and Burrata

How much are these foods, each? I live in USA too and I might take a vacation to Hawaii to see the beautiful place.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by bewla(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Rooftop pool at night and greetings ~ Mahalo
Na only u Waka come

U buy the island ni

No body show na only u and food plus water

U no try me o we get taquabey beach for Lagos o

Show people I wan see hoe them they if them happy pass Nigeria
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2021
devigblegble:
I’m actually thinking of moving to Hawaii soon

Yes, DO IT FRIEND!!!!!
Re: My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA by Mstravelindiva: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=bravehost4u post=106177097][/quote]

Great question, no it’s an Italian appetizer spread made with cheese, sautéed olives, fig preserves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.