Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

King Ikenga And His Sweet 16 Dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Ikenga And His Sweet 16 Dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (555 Views)

His Sweet Virgin (18+) / His Sweet Di..k / Sugar Daddy Nigerian Police Officer & His Sweet-16 Get Naughty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Ikenga And His Sweet 16 Dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja by Lawrettaayodeji(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
King Ikenga and his Sweet 16 dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, every last Saturday of the month, 7Pm Prompt!

Catch me and my Sweet 16 dancers live every last Saturday of the month, 7pm at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Club Indigo.

Watch out for this edition as I unleash 2 amazing dancers, and my rendition of a brown new contemporary afro hip hop song.

The first 20 guests each gets a bottle of free Beer, Chapman or Soft drink. Come have fun in a lovely club with top notch live musical, dance and comedy entertainment performances. See you soon. Cheers �.

This is also specially inviting my role models, mentors, father's in the industry and my super special local and international friends

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KFpgUUNL0I]

Here is a 1 min video clip of my musical performance with my Sweet 16 Dancers live on stage @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. watch the video of my full performance on my IGTV.

Re: King Ikenga And His Sweet 16 Dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja by macrodata(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Music is a work of art, the song is ok but you need a more captivate stage presence. Script every move you make on stage, if you must use dancers, use professionals and learn to sync with them. Get a stage manager that'll manage effects for you. Carry your viewers along, let them partake in the experience. This is how to go big. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / Parts Of A Woman's Body / All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.