Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush (10220 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by pope732901(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
I will tell her to go brush her teeth. I no fit let one babe POISON me Oooooooooo.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by macgozy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2008
I will definately kiss her good morning even if she has not brushed. then if u can't why would U Bleep her when she has not washed the down part
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Topic,i wud DO that over and over again . kiss kiss kiss
we both brush b4 bed and we dont have any mouth infection/bad breath to worry abt xcept the normal morning breath and that doesnt kill /harm.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by busybein: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2008
no big deal,i do it all d time,who has time for brushing kiss,b4 he goes to brush his teeth and then come back,im very sure d urge for d kiss would leave me
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Sauron1: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2008
She musta listerined her mouth n flossed before sleeping, innit??
How bad can the breath be??
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by busybein: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2008
Siena:

Aye, there are 2 types of mouth odour.

One from a mouth / gum / throat infection, which would give rise to classic case of 'bad breath'.

Then, the breath one has first thing in the morning, which is NOT an infection, merely there because the mouth has probably been closed all night.

It's pretty much like saying your partner NEEDS to have a shower first thing in the morning, else you won't make love! As long as you're not confusing a natural scent with blatant bad odour through infection, I can't see a problem.

Besides, you'll both have morning breath, and are not likely to notice your partners'.

Suppose you wake up in the middle of the night, and you both want to make love, is a tip to the bathroom essential? That would probably kill the moment!

Siena:

Brushing your teeth before bedtime is good (I always do) But morning is guaranteed to have "morning breath".

As for those moaning about bacteria etc, it is IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate bacteria completely from your mouth. Ask your dentist, he / she'll tell you. The bacteria that reside in the mouth are not dangerous either, unless your partner dines on carrion before bedtime, then his / her saliva would be as potent as that of a hyena.

It's perfectly safe to kiss first thing in the morning without brushing first. But, not romantic to get out of bed first, brush your teeth then get back into bed before kissing!

The art of making love should be spontaneous, not planned.
Thank you,pls tell them little kids on dis forum
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by topup: 3:33am On Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, because it's not that bad, and worst comes to worst, keep some mints near the bedside smiley
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Sauron1: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2008
topup:

Yeah, because it's not that bad, and worst comes to worst, keep some mints near the bedside smiley

Mints?? Won't that affect MouthAction n cunninglingus?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by smurf1(f): 4:01am On Dec 28, 2008
Yes now, kini big deal naw, its all about love oo,
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by TOYOSI20(f): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2008
~smurf:

Yes now, kini big deal naw, its all about love oo,

Ewwwww, shocked shocked shocked me I cant oh, he needs to get up, and go brush his teeth before anything like seriously tho

Im sawrry, tongue grin grin grin
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by smurf1(f): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2008
Lolz!!
Abeg clear Jare, what if it happens to be your husband now, like u would be used to each other so what gives, two would now become one like they say,abi.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by johnnygan(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2008
LOL
Naija girls dey impress me
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by lucabrasi(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2008
maybe a peck on the cheeks not full on, wats the diff really
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by TOYOSI20(f): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2008
~smurf:

Lolz!!
Abeg clear Jare, what if it happens to be your husband now, like u would be used to each other so what gives, two would now become one like they say,abi.

Te hee hee, who u trying to impress naa,. . . .  grin grin grin grin

okie i see where u coming from and all but for me sha husband or nat, thats a big no no for moi  cool

johnnygan:

LOL
Naija girls dey impress me

Am sure they are  wink
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2008
Kini big deal? If he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants some,

You would tell him to go and and brush and Bath before getting down at 3am?

Come on! Toyosi, We are talking about real dudes not smelling Kokoyes tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by smurf1(f): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2008
Exactly!!
Pls tell her jare Dayo, its all part of intimacy and being comfortable wiff ur partner, so u better get it right
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by TOYOSI20(f): 4:23am On Dec 28, 2008
dayokanu:

Kini big deal? If he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants some,

You would tell him to go and and brush and Bath before getting down at 3am?

Come on! Toyosi, We are talking about real dudes not smelling Kokoyes tongue tongue tongue tongue

I know naa, no wahala,  grin grin ;DI'll cross that bridge when i get there right now im just,  tongue

~smurf:

Exactly!!
please tell her jare Dayo, its all part of intimacy and being comfortable wiff ur partner, so u better get it right

Oda moti gbo oo, grin grin grin
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 28, 2008
As long as he brushes his teeth and baths the night before
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by johnnygan(m): 4:36am On Dec 28, 2008
making a wish, i just hope Naija girls can actually do what they are telling us right here on this thread. I mean the real world, u won't actually ask your boy to go have a brush, rather, u keep a distance!!!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 28, 2008
errm errr no.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by johnnygan(m): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2008
don't tell me u married man.
Need no saints
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2008
@Toyosi cross the bridge when you get there?

which bridge the one you have been crossing since the fall of man.

@smurf,
You seem to know so much about the topic. Is there somethang you might want to share?
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by tRoOE(f): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2008
Hell to De Yes kiss kiss, what's de big deal undecided
Plz mouth odor peeps shouldn't try it lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by tokitolu(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2008
I can, but let us  be wise, it does not make any sense kissing just to persive bad odour in the morning.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by icecold2(f): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
kini big deal? undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by haryorlah(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
Poster, if u've nt tried it maybe u shuld! Its romantic was of sayin ur gudmornin especially wen it culd lead 2 sumthing else. Do u know how hard a man's s"*t can get in d mornin?
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by IBCE(f): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2008
Why Not!!!!!!!!!!!
Anytym, Anywhere,
All join, lol
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Ben13: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2008
Is the morning kiss so special that I can't wait till noon
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by HOLLASLYD(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
Morning kiss for wetin.abeg go brush jo. tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by fresky(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
if u cant kiss your girlfriend, then thats agape love
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by AdamBrody1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2008
I wont kiss her until she allows me to smoke my cigar first and we can both do a smelly mouth kissing contest! grin
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by IykeD(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
Done this severally, nothing bad in it.You won't even know you guys haven't brushed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) / Must Read: The Rough And Gentle Night (18+) A Short Stories / Free Profesional Romance Advise For All: Men & Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.