Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush (10219 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by johnnygan(m): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2008
Adam Brody:

I wont kiss her until she allows me to smoke my cigar first and we can both do a smelly mouth kissing contest! grin

I bow
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by chrissiebe(f): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2008
oh man, this is funny! well, it depends on how happy i am that morning! if i am pissed for no reason at all, u gatta clean up man! undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by H2O2: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2008
Yes.  Even slobbery and with tongue.
This is one reason I've chosen to avoid a NL girl.  Hygiene!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by tRoOE(f): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2008
H2O2:

Yes. Even slobbery and with tongue.
This is one reason I've chosen to avoid a NL girl. Hygiene!
So who is this girl tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Joey7(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2008
i wouldnt do dat atleast we get brushed 1st personal hygene matters alot
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by mystikal(m): 5:15am On Sep 02, 2009
na wa o
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by chidyke77(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2009
Deep kissing nt at all.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by tunery004(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2009
i dont see anything bad in this i can do the tounge to tounge thing in the morning sef wait if u 2 slept 2geda and 4 midnite u wan , u no will u ask her to go brush first or mouth no dey smell 4 midnite most NL to dey lie and na dem do am pass
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Akpunwa(f): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2009
Nothing's wrong wit it but both should try n brush after dinner. It's romantic to say gdmorn t him wit a kiss, I've dat issue wit my love, i don't mind but he does. Well no wahala. But one day i'll tell we'll bathe first b4 early morn Bleep.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Druss(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2009
Did it and damn it felt good!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by adufe68: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
till death do us part. cool
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by babanassy: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
why wont i kiss her, she is my love and she mean everything to me , brush teeth or not i will kiss even if she hasnt brush for a year
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by adufe68: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
for better for worse, for richer for poorer, for brush or no brush. brothers and sisters love is unconditional.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
erhmmm. . . undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by darkgoddes(f): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2009
gosh! i cant kiss someone i am dating first thing in the morning without both of us brushing first.

it is a big NO NO for me.

forget love abeg, i am very strict when it comes to hygiene.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Chi4nelo(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ofcoz i will kiss him anytime. As long as i still love him. kiss
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
If you love the person, their morning breath wouldnt matter grin.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Ranoscky(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nna mehn, I no fit O, walai.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Ranoscky(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
HOLLASLYD:

Morning kiss for wetin.abeg go brush jo. tongue
Lol.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by BABE3: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
hmmmm, tricky one! It's gonna be hard because my mouth area/teeth is the place I pay the most attention to on my body, so that's gonna be quite repulsive. Anyways, I hope I find that kind of love! cool
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by chic2pimp(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
It depends on the Level/Grade of Mouth Odour

Grade/Level 1 I still fit manage but Grade/Level 5 Lai Lai Mba oooo.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Phillyphantom: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Once, I was involved with an older woman 16 years older to be exact. At first she was self conscious about her weight and her looks. I used to attempt to make her feel loved and desired by kissing her long and deeply on the lips even when she had morning breath and messed up hair and no make up on. Our sleep schedules were different so I would often wake up before her and brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out and shave and go back into bed and she often woke up and immediately kissed me long and deeply on the lips. I enjoyed that because she kissed longer and more passionately when she first woke up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You.. / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) / Free Profesional Romance Advise For All: Men & Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.