Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder (1734 Views)

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me / How Can I Deal With My Bipolar Disorder Towards Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Can anyone explain the diff between an ingrate and someone suffering from bipolar disorder.
I will use myself as an example. I happen to have a free heart towards humans esp those in need,be it a stranger or a friend ,relative. I will share with you 4 diff instances. The first was a very distant relative I spent time with,while going back to my place,I gave him 5000naira ,1 carton of boxers worth 5k,which is 3 in 1,a brand new single singlet. Till I got to my destination and as I type,he never expressed his gratitude,rather kept malice with me. I moved on.
2nd was a friend who had not called me I a year,suddenly called me and explained all type of stories ,that he needed urgent 3k. I got pissed and hung up. 3rd was a girl I dated for sometime,gave her what I could afford,the moment she leaves my place,she won't pick my calls after that day or whatsapp me,we'll I moved on. Deleted and blocked her. The last that broke the camels back,was a friend I had known for over 7years,and I never asked him for a dime,he only bought me abt 2 bottles of beer since those years,but I have bought him almost 2 cartons,gave him small cash,he called me sand started saying all sorts of stories,,I told him I don't have any money. He hung up,cursed at me and said what do I I have that's making me proud. Wow like seriously. Wow,I was in total shock and got depressed. I had to block,delete and change nos. Now I think I will be fine all by myself,I will get me a small dog to show me love. I dont think there is any diff between someone who has bipolar disorder and an ingrate. They work hand in hand. Too much jealousy,envy and hatred. We can never be the same,naso God want am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by tommy589(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
An ingrate is just an ingrate. Not all bipolar go about begging or don't appreciate kindness
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Davash222(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
. 3rd was a girl I dated for sometime,gave her what I could afford,the moment she leaves my place,she won't pick my calls after that day or whatsapp me
You dated our community project. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Give freely and never expect loyalty or anything in return, expect anything as long as you are dealing with humans.The poster above me always constitute nuisance on nairaland
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
I know but they always blackmail me and stab me in the back. I'm getting fed up. They think I'm vulnerable, but I'm not.
Iyaebe:
Give freely and never expect loyalty or anything in return, expect anything as long as you are dealing with humans.The poster above me always constitute nuisance on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tomygins:
I know but they always blackmail me and stab me in the back. I'm getting fed up. They think I'm vulnerable, but I'm not.
Then create boundaries and still reach out from a far whenever you can.The habit of giving is a gift and not something you should ever regret over,the reward will come in folds when you least expect.

1 Like

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've stopped doing that in abt 3 months,no one gave me and cared to give me. Bros all man for himself,aside my mother ,no one else. I have changed my sim and snced old contacts . I can't be a father to the fatherless no more. Na
Iyaebe:
Then create boundaries and still reach out from a far whenever you can.The habit of giving is a gift and not something you should ever regret over,the reward will come in folds when you least expect.

1 Like

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by DaddyRochie1642: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
You're Lucky that today I was touched by the Spirit and was also Led by the Spirit to offer you this help and I also have a strong feeling that you'll end up not appreciating the Help.

Do whatever you can to lay your hands on this Book I'm about to Endorse.

Name of Book: "Surrounded by Idiots".

Go online and get that book and read that book with absolute Understanding and you'll find those answers to seek as regards to Human Nature.

I also have a strong feeling that you're one of those Nigerians that hates anything that has to do with reading and Studying grin

2 Likes

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
you are fooling yourself if you think that you can manage "by yourself" .... you need friends in your life, you need acquaintances, you need to meet people and have a social life,.. regardless of what happened in the past with ungrateful people-
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Demigod22: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Giving without expectations give peace of mind. Ability to ignore people's pettiness also bring joy. Above all, do what you think is best, but sometimes, what you think is best may be wrong. But anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Delete their numbers asap, you can join a social group and make new friends, keep making new friends, That's up to your standard. And delete those toxic friends that beg alot, and remembers you. Only when they are in need. Don't give what you don't feel like giving.
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Social groups like a gym,or what. Kindly note that I hustled hard for my future and I was being castigated during that stage,my uncles,aunts,siblings all talked down at me. I find it difficult to look up ,not like the ground is smooth,but I can't look ppl in the eyes again cos I have been humiliated,disappointed by several ppl I trusted in this life. Right now I got just 3 numbers I cal,2 are guys and 1 is a girl. Do u expect me to start storming bars,clubs,lounges all because I want to make new friend. Come off it, I am not a baby,and I have refused to be vulnerable cos since buhari took over, everyone became a gold digger,became bitter,begging me for money,toxic sadists who aren't happy about your progress,one gal mistakenly said why wil I have a car and she doesn't. It took me the grace of god to sleep with her that night and not kill her cause I sensed envy and jealousy. I can best my cheat and tell u this,no one cares about me when I was broke,no one called my number,no one gave a damn about me,so why should I be dangote towards u . I have changed my perception, I can't even toast a girl or give out my number to a new mle friend cos I believe they are all thieves and liars and opportunists friendship with benefit. I am fed up,for almost 7years it's being like this. Is it a crime to be up and doing amidst thousands of lazy proud broke ppl filled with hate and envy. Nigeria is getting me fed up and online need to travel out asap.
f
Bouz:
Delete their numbers asap, you can join a social group and make new friends, keep making new friends, That's up to your standard. And delete those toxic friends that beg alot, and remembers you. Only when they are in need. Don't give what you don't feel like giving.
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Lilsameey: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you are fooling yourself if you think that you can manage "by yourself" .... you need friends in your life, you need acquaintances, you need to meet people and have a social life,.. regardless of what happened in the past with ungrateful people-
,..He is not making fool of himself,...Having friends attached to you this days is more on reasons like benefits or something like that,..human have become more dangerous, You having good friend around you doesn't mean he is going to get good friends like you, Let him stay cool like that.

1 Like

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 6:03am On Sep 24, 2021
I have being doing it myself since 2014,my hard and humble beggining. As a kid,I was sent on diff errands,so it's not new to me. They call me 1 in my area cos u can't see me with a stranger,I make sure I have everything I need,I hate disturbance from neighbours, I don't share or borrow things out. Call me a foreigner, yes I posses the white man's mind your own business. I have a couple of friends who have been asking for my number and to hang out,but it's Al fake,I know they wanna see what I look like in reality and my progress. As long as God exists,the few friends and family friends I have are okay. No one really cares,don't be fooled. And sure I have been on my own for close to 7 years. Do u think its today. Humans in nigeria are dangerous and pretend so much. Let problem hit you,those new friends u think are everything we desert u. Its only your mother that will stand by you.
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by drimzsmoke(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tomygins:
Can anyone explain the diff between an ingrate and someone suffering from bipolar disorder.
I r and an ingrate. They work hand in hand. Too much jealousy,envy and hatred. We can never be the same,naso God want am.

Bipolar disorder and ingrate o jo ara won nah....bipolar disorder is a mental illness with episodes of mania and depression while an ingrate is ....I don't know,but I think what you described up there
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by RightToReject(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
1, 3, and 4 were typical self-absorbing and/opportunistic people who never had an altruistic interest in you. About the number 2, however, you erred - the fact that he didn't call you for a long time, however unpalatable it seems, only to call to solely solicit for your help might not automatically mean that he had no affection and regard for you, so you could have treated him better even if you weren't going to help him financially.
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Tomygins: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Number 3 I go to they family house,u know how girls that have physical qualities get attention and phone rings. I had enough
RightToReject:
1, 3, and 4 were typical self-absorbing and/opportunistic people who never had an altruistic interest in you. About the number 2, however, you erred - the fact that he didn't call you for a long time, however unpalatable it seems, only to call to solely solicit for your help might not automatically mean that he had no affection and regard for you, so you could have treated him better even if you weren't going to help him financially.
Re: Ingrate Or Is It Bipolar Disorder by Atolu01: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Sorry. The garment of envy/ jealousy/ unnecessary hostility, can be very heavy to wear, especially when people/ wannabe gods have concluded you can never make it, and they don't see the reason why "someone like you" deserves to still be, and is still making it, even when you were warm and helpful/ ode to them; as they may have "seen you finish". It can be very painful, but immerse yourself (further), in hot prayers. Eject insecure elements from your life. Move closer to those who love you. Pray to meet more people that will love you. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

A Night With A Cute Guy / People Are Wicked, Just Because Of 1k / Can Friends Have Good Sex And Still Keep It On That Friendship Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.