Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69766 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Cuulpro: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Sheriman(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truly truly no matter how or what happened what the female soldier did was very unpleasant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Samfloxin(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
H
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by SocialJustice: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
I lost interest on the topic immediately I saw the army lady and corper girl name...na dem dem make dem go meet ohaneza ndi Igbo make dem settle dem
Are you being paid to be like this...I mean to be this shallow everytime or you get orgasms when you instigate being quoted?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by abobote: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.
The khaki doesn't have any power. Don't send people on suicide mission

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Graxie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
All these generals bushmeats, behaving like the animals that they are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Haha what can fa
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by PrinceMajestic: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
I blame the stupid victim who let the army bitch dehumanize her like that. First, as a corper on your NYSC uniform why will you kneel down for any stupid military bitch? Why not fight her dirty? The corpa girl is stupid
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Samuelriano(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin the future is female

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ofiko123(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Uniform is not a lience for evil.

I am telling you..
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigeria youths don suffer, we protest peacefully una shoot, we wan serve country una punish us like animals, who exactly gan gan una dey protect?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Macheteros1: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Lorddominic(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
I lost interest on the topic immediately I saw the army lady and corper girl name...na dem dem make dem go meet ohaneza ndi Igbo make dem settle dem

Kestolove abi na Kestohate...u no get sense! U are brainless... i ma aghi ife...i nara n'ihi
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by watchindelta(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Because of uniform some army think they are God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Dedemworld: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.

U re a real illiterate, u called a Lieutenant "mere" if the corper is to get commissioned today she can't for any reason senior the Lieutenant. Cox b4 u can attain the rank of Lieutenant u must be BSC or HND and u can't tell me the corper is more than that qualification.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Lifebenzy: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why is military not denying this one..they could as well say it's fake news or doctored..NA are only known for telling lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Erickymania: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Before I open the thread I already knew such inhuman act from the female soldier must have been done to her fellow lady.
Ladies always bring themselves down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by HitlerGaddafi: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
abobote:

The khaki doesn't have any power. Don't send people on suicide mission
Oga keep quiet and listen to me, I know what I'm telling you. That khaki is a national symbol if you don't know . That soldier indirectly disrespected nysc infact , she indirectly poured dirty water on the face of the DG of NYSC. If you on khaki and you allow any korofo or policeman manhandle you then na mumu you be.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by TheGift: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Corper should sue, the officer and the Nigerian Army. If She doesn’t have funds, She should call Femi Falana chambers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Bbqekpa: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:

Na only ashawo and prick dey dis one brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
I served in the barracks. The junior officers that are prone to commiting such acts of overzealousness were warned against intimidating or harassing any Corp member. Furthermore, the NYSC said to us that if at any point we feel uninterested in serving there, we shouldn't hesitate to let them know as they will redeploy us. I do not understand why that graduate allowed herself to be treated that way without any resistance. Maybe it is village people that are bent on destroying that officer's career!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by BluntCrazeMan: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by MNDY(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Most Coppers don't know the power in that uniform truly. On two different occassions, two particular guys in my camp in Katsina back then stubbornly reacted to soldiers who tried to roughhandle them. Others that know the power in the NYSC khaki use it to get favours very well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Basicend: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Village people don bluetooth that officer. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by TriCee: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
She forgot that we are in smart phone era. Do anyhow and appear on the internet.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by vikstandon(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na why most 99.5% of them no dey marry... Even their male counterparts no like them.

This one go kill man join.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by truthfulone(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you check very well , that soldier is illiterate
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Onepeople: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Nigerian Army should save themselves all this nonsense rhetoric, this is what an average Nigeria pass through on daily basis in the hand of our uniform, an urgent reform is what we need at this point in time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by BassReeves: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
tolakush92:
Omo see nipple

Na only nipple I see o

God forgive me why my eye go there
Some things are best seen and not said
Your sins are forgiven.
Go and sin no more. Go and see, not say, no more

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by West2019(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
useless stupid NA in uniform how much is her basic salary
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Make dem rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.