Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69767 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Uniform is not a lience for evil.

Sadly, uniform and badge is a licence in this paper of the world.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'm glad the NA addressed that well. It can't be tolerated.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Daverich2006: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Forget training.... If I catch this Army girl one on one... No guns. I go comot her teeth.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
The foolish Hire don sell hiring...her town folks argued her question.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by effty(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
When I was at Paiko, them no born any soldier well to do anyhow. We go ruff am rugged as a regimented product wey I be.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by mu2sa2: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where are those saying women are more compassionate? Chai, and this is even woman to woman!

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by sinola(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
googlepikins:
I hate anything Nigerian Army, their ugly female ones are the most ugliest in the world

Dem sabi knackoo.... I knack one at Borno during my service year(2010).... �

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by emdis: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo e no easy to server ur father land in this country o�
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Judolisco(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stupid mistake Don put dis one inside wahala now... Army wey people dey struggle join
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Musam6920(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
If General do this to me with my NYSC uniform, i will teach the person's lesson that He or She will never forget. Nonsense

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by madubaymi: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Where are those saying women are more compassionate? Chai, and this is even woman to woman!
Sack and prosecute this vile bitch of woman.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re a real illiterate, u called a Lieutenant "mere" if the corper is to get commissioned today she can't for any reason senior the Lieutenant. Cox b4 u can attain the rank of Lieutenant u must be BSC or HND and u can't tell me the corper is more than that qualification.

Keep calm and get the message into your skull...

You don't disrespect a uniform recognized by the Federal government whether or not it is below your rank!

The soldier had no right or standing to do that to a corper in uniform! It is a highly punishable offense!!!

This is the simple message!!!... Forget all these pointless dick-measuring!!!

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Miyachi: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
People suffer sometimes because of lack of knowledge. Why will you let someone do that to you in camp?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by drololaaof: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
It is not pouring the coloured fluid on the corper but she also bang the cup on her. Thank God for social media it is beyond denial. The NA is acting appropriately this time.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
God bless Nigeria
I mean Nigeria and Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
That biiitch should be decommissioned or kept in prison for life. She is not fit to live amongst human beans

Dominique I love you

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by meetgaya: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Woman and power,

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
I lost interest on the topic immediately I saw the army lady and corper girl name...na dem dem make dem go meet ohaneza ndi Igbo make dem settle dem

Must you comment this brainless da iska. So u are now feminine and not masculine on ur profile. You look dumber behind the covering sef, where r my Willie willie or bughuul pics sef.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Bamzyriches451: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good move
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
sinola:

Dem sabi knackoo.... I knack one at Borno during my service year(2010).... �
but their pussssssy dey dey too wide
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by BlueBallz: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
And who was recording this unacceptable action?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by HitlerGaddafi: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re a real illiterate, u called a Lieutenant "mere" if the corper is to get commissioned today she can't for any reason senior the Lieutenant. Cox b4 u can attain the rank of Lieutenant u must be BSC or HND and u can't tell me the corper is more than that qualification.
It's the mother that birthed you through hard labour that is an illiterate. What's a lieutenant rank ? You're just starting your military career and you want a single star on your chest to get over your head? If you don't know lieutenants no even get mouth reach non commissioned officers like warrant officers and master warrant officers .. Even generals dey respect warrant officers and look up to them for advice coz warrant officers have seen the military through thick and thin yet you dey here dey talk lieutenant lol. You go allow one 24 year old pikin wey freshly finish NDA or one mumu SSC or DSSC lieutenant dey chawooz you on your khaki then you be mumu for real. .
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by kushercain: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
I lost interest on the topic immediately I saw the army lady and corper girl name...na dem dem make dem go meet ohaneza ndi Igbo make dem settle dem

You will forever remain foolish

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Abelino(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
When you go ever get sense nah?��. Ignorance is bliss

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Maxwell4404(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Power is the key, even as she be copper she no know who she be
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by GoodIsGod: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Never pity these ladies in uniform when they start their usual wailing "Men no dey look our side. No man coming for us"
Which man would be ready to date a bully. A woman that would make her husband swim inside gutter on simple disagreement.

Shior
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Imustnottalk: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hope they guy that video it is safe
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Paretomaster1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just imagine, as a youth Corp member..... I will never take that of u like carry 100 starts for clothes, I will get up...
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ikorodureporta: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Social media in action
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dedemworld:

Na u be the real foolish goat that can't differentiate commissioned and non commissioned officer

Bros cool down.

Nothing wey that guy talk wey reach this insult. Commission my foot, her mate for other countries dey protect their citizen's.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by mdsne(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)