Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69768 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by justjify(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jezebel
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by MotiveU(f): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by d33types: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.

Serve in a military base and you'll understand that the commissioned officers from the lieutenant to major general,all accord corpers a great deal of respect.

No lieutenant will bathe corp members. Na the recruits dey mess up anyhow.

Funny enough, no military personnel will ever punish you when you're on your khaki. That will be the most stupid thing to do. The uniform, like their own khaki commands respect.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by gbishman: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just imagine this army rank and file when nor get diploma,HND talkless of university degree dehumanising a graduate, so called leader of tomorrow.
Kai, what on earth could this lady have done to merit all this?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by newdawn2017(f): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
To God who made i will not kneel down, 2ndly, will pu off d nysc uniform & walk away. No matter d cost, for crying out loud I am serving my country at that moment as u re for virtually free, & thus on duty for d federal government.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Arabaincubus: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nothing short of dismissal of the officer will assuage the citizens. The animals in the Nigerian Army need to be smoked out.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Mac2016(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.
Pls what's the power of the NYSC khaki?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by SirBunky85(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Habib101: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2021
This ugly black woman soldier must be a gon goni head a full grown woman pouring dirty water to another full grown woman what ever d situation is what d Corp did this is not the best way to punish that's if there is any tangible reason for that, d world is indeed a woman, nonesense
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Chibuezem(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Habib101: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2021
id4sho:
sad
Women, I know sey na man cause am.
Corper chilling and banging with her Superiors.

Those that serve in military cantonment will concur.

Chai
U don mean it shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Asianjollof007: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2021
My question is, what was the female corper's offense? What did she do that warranted such inhumane treatment. This is how nigerian army treat people, especially the non commissioned officers (recruits).
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Steve0979(m): 1:02am On Sep 24, 2021
cloud:
but what does most ugliest actually mean?
no mind idiots wey dey call himself/herself graduate .Una tink say na all soja nai no go school.look at d d rubish u so called "graduate" wrote .most ugliest
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by odehaj: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Judybash93(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2021
"The NA has remained undoubtedly the pride of the nation, a symbol of national unity that has consistently being in the vanguard of respect for the fundamental human rights of the citizenry."

They've been nothing like what they portray themselves to be. You need to live close to these people to know that a lot of them are low lifers in uniform. They feel like they're above the law when they have their camo and rifle.
It only shows that Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole need a complete overhaul.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by nora2018(m): 2:04am On Sep 24, 2021
This reminds me of July 10 2018 while
serving in the barracks,a captain slapped me and blood kept on gushing out of my ears,just because I
smiled when he was talking to me...the
bastard of an officer thought am just an
ordinary corp member, little did he know am a
confirm barrack boy that acts like an
ajebo.....that day The NYSC DG,human right activist's, the army
authorities and the host of heaven came
demanding for his head.....he ended up
begging me infront top ranking generals,l
even want to press hard and push the matter
to Go'c(general officer commanding ) 82 division
ibadan....na beg the idiot dey beg like chicken
that day,there is power in that kahki but fear no fit allow some lads use am.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Natebobo2010: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Jealously Jealousy Jealousy
May be the soldier woman got angry because she can't speak good English while the NYSC woman finished her with grammar during the arguments that she didn't understand.
That's why she carried that act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by bigcasava1(m): 2:51am On Sep 24, 2021
fergie001:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSqODemM6vk

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
23 September 2021
if you do this to my daughter I will sue ur ass. Fuvking military bitch! And if you check the useless officer is ordinary private. Go to sambisa and show ur power not on innocent civilian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by bigcasava1(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 4:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Arabaincubus:
Nothing short of dismissal of the officer will assuage the citizens. The animals in the Nigerian Army need to be smoked out.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by enemyofprogress: 4:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:
My question is, what was the female corper's offense? What did she do that warranted such inhumane treatment. This is how nigerian army treat people, especially the non commissioned officers (recruits).
she didn’t did anything. The female soldier just ate her for nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by DMerciful(m): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2021
That's women for you. When I said that men treat women far better than women treat women, only truthful minds appreciated it.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 5:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Dedemworld:

I also condemned the act of the Lt which is totally unprofessional and i won't entertain such.. my only point is that some people are over rating the corper academically to be more superior than the Lt, that was when i came in that the corper is not above the Lt educationally and qualification. Bcox to be a Lt is nothing less than BSC or equivalent. I didn't support the Lt in any way

Okay
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Their females can be so arrogant & disrespectful ehn undecided.

For camp, na so two female soldiers asked me & one other guy in the kitchen to carry food follow them to their base. We had to obey, reluctantly though, just to avoid the story that touches heart grin.
so you cannot say an emphatic no? Wetin she wan do you? You're a graduate for crying out loud in camp serving your father land.they should be the ones respecting you.those days when we were in camp (2007/2008) soilders used to respect us and talk to us with manners.now I don't understand why there's a continuous trend of disrespect and they've taken it a step further by bullying.anyway maybe Na because Na so so small pikin and people wey quick graduate from University Na him full camp particularly from private universities within the ages of 18,19,20,21.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2021
bigcasava1:
if you do this to my daughter I will sue ur ass. Fuvking military bitch! And if you check the useless officer is ordinary private. Go to sambisa and show ur power not on innocent civilian.
before soildiers are dispatched into camps they're oriented about how they should behave and treat corpers.where did they get this ill mannered lousy illiterate soildier that doesn't know her boundaries. I pray say Na big man pikin wey get unforgiving spirit she do am to.she go smell her anus
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2021
nora2018:
This reminds me of July 10 2018 while
serving in the barracks,a captain slapped me and blood kept on gushing out of my ears,just because I
smiled when he was talking to me...the
bastard of an officer thought am just an
ordinary corp member, little did he know am a
confirm barrack boy that acts like an
ajebo.....that day The NYSC DG,human right activist's, the army
authorities and the host of heaven came
demanding for his head.....he ended up
begging me infront top ranking generals,l
even want to press hard and push the matter
to Go'c(general officer commanding ) 82 division
ibadan....na beg the idiot dey beg like chicken
that day,there is power in that kahki but fear no fit allow some lads use am.
this is exactly how a graduate should act.its the ones that they think doesn't know their rights they bully.even if you don't know anybody make reports to the necessary authorities in the armed forces and they will behave because they know the consequences if their matter reach up or enter social media.those days in camp Na soildiers dey hustle take pictures with us.we were treated like celebrities in camp.even when when it was time to leave Mami market they ask us to leave respectfully.during drilling they act like gym coaches that those who were unwilling to exercise were encouraged by friendly counsel and motivation not bullying, harassment or violence.i no know where they get this set of irritating soildiers.well, maybe when soildiers started deceiving corper that they'll influence their posting and started sleeping with them that the soildiers lost respect for corpers.

Female corpers too should respect themselves and stop fuckin soildiers who will be surbodinates to you if you were to be recruited into the army.na wetin dey Make soildiers see corpers as nothing be that.afterall there were some periods in lagos (I don't know whether they did it in other states) that when copers are coming back from their place of primary assignment and they enter into buses they Don't pay for their transport fare and they treat them like special people.

But when fellow corpers start fuckin Inside bush and they catch them and start begging soildiers who aren't up to them,Na wetin bring see finish be that.corpers of this generation too get their own for body and give these soildiers lead way directly or indirectly to disrespect them
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by elonmuskbaby: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Habib101:
This ugly black woman soldier must be a gon goni head a full grown woman pouring dirty water to another full grown woman what ever d situation is what d Corp did this is not the best way to punish that's if there is any tangible reason for that, d world is indeed a woman, nonesense
I pity the man wey go marry female soildier.if e no stand well he go dey chop slap from him wife privately and publicly everytime

The female soildier clearly looks like an abusive, controlling and narcissistic woman.na all those kind women wey dey lock shirt for husband neck say make e no go work or tear him cloth
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Surfacebaba: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2021
ugly army lady
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Pritipresh(f): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2021
And if you check am well, she fit no be graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.