Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69792 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by fobell06: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Soldiers and corpers are all employees of federal ministry of defence, they should respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by mignone(f): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jayb20:
Trial on media...only who belong go understand
Thank you. I've been reading how ppl are happy that she'llbe tried&I'm here just chuckling. They only decided to admit&respond in such manner to satisfy ppl. The probability that d case will go beyond this is slim!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by 4four(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Uniform is not a lience for evil.
not in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by MikkieEl: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
paulolee:
they are reacting bcoz e enter nairaland n e trend..
I kbowsay so many prominent figures for naija dey this nairaland..
d likes of ffk, don jazzy, abba kyari, osibanjo n even reno, I know dier moniker...mk i no cast dm
Know indeed, on lie lie. grin

The apology is a commendable one for me.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by AfroKnight: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Useless Nigerian army. They are only upset the video leaked. They’ll just transfer her to another state and maybe promote her too.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by larryking540: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
this is not professional,she should be strip of her rank or dismissed ,she had smiles written all over her face doing it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by schoolboymatt(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Maybe it's not a military thing
Maybe she did that to her because she disrespect her and she wanted to do her shege so she used her military power to show her shege

What am I even saying grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ModeEbo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
The corper no wear bra.i dey c her nipples
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ModeEbo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Army girls toto dey sweet die.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Parachoko:
This is good one from the Nigerian Army

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

Victory is from God alone!
lol, she will be tried by the regiment....Her own boss. At most she will get some hours at the officers mess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Dedemworld: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

It's the mother that birthed you through hard labour that is an illiterate. What's a lieutenant rank ? You're just starting your military career and you want a single star on your chest to get over your head? If you don't know lieutenants no even get mouth reach non commissioned officers like warrant officers and master warrant officers .. Even generals dey respect warrant officers and look up to them for advice coz warrant officers have seen the military through thick and thin yet you dey here dey talk lieutenant lol. You go allow one 24 year old pikin wey freshly finish NDA or one mumu SSC or DSSC lieutenant dey chawooz you on your khaki then you be mumu for real. .

U re an illiterate once again, is better u should go and hug transformer... if not so how will be be comparing WO and above which have served nothing less than 20 years in the service to a young officer, why don't u compare young soldier that just pass out with the young officer. U r borned illiterate, it can never leave u. U die with it. Empty skull
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
larryking540:
this is not professional,she should be strip of her rank or dismissed ,she had smiles written all over her face doing it
ehn��� Nothing will happen to her
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by IAMPEDRO: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ukpabinappy: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
We condemn ,that’s English Nigerian government/NA knows ,who this we offend and why this suffering from all angles
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ibtommy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
wunmi590:

Very commendable from the NA, she should go and face the disciplinary committee and clear herself of her wicked behaviour, and majority of the corps member would even be her senior of they eventually find themselves in the NA
Lol, every corp member that get commissioned will first get to 2nd lieutenant before getting promotion to her rank. So how can they ever senior her?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Guyman02: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.
Very unfortunate that many underrate that NYSC uniform not knowing that abusing it like that soldier did is a punishable crime.
I wore that uniform with so much pride during my service year
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ariesbull: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
wunmi590:

Very commendable from the NA, she should go and face the disciplinary committee and clear herself of her wicked behaviour, and majority of the corps member would even be her senior of they eventually find themselves in the NA
THE video is there
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tell him/her the difference no insult attached.thanks
Dedemworld:

Na u be the real foolish goat that can't differentiate commissioned and non commissioned officer
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Theunbothered: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
abobote:
The Nigeria army didn't deny this time, that is what they are known for. That girl is very wicked, they should send her to Borno state to meet her match

They didn't deny because it's a corper and not an ordinary "bloody civilian".
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Theunbothered: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I served in the barracks. The junior officers that are prone to commiting such acts of overzealousness were warned against intimidating or harassing any Corp member. Furthermore, the NYSC said to us that if at any point we feel uninterested in serving there, we shouldn't hesitate to let them know as they will redeploy us. I do not understand why that graduate allowed herself to be treated that way without any resistance. Maybe it is village people that are bent on destroying that officer's career!

When the army is a remnant of colonialism who's orientation has been to trample upon the citizens and see them as enemies this is the result.

Nigeria needs an overhaul.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Franking: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
The corper should kindly sue the chief of Army staff.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by MummyD2020(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by wunmi590(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Upworkwriter007:

Lol, every corp member that get commissioned will first get to 2nd lieutenant before getting promotion to her rank. So how can they ever senior her?

Honestly, I didn't even check her rank at all....

Thought she was a recruit

She should pardon my ignorance ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by israelmao(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just a nice story from NA.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ezechi24(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kestolove:
I lost interest on the topic immediately I saw the army lady and corper girl name...na dem dem make dem go meet ohaneza ndi Igbo make dem settle dem

a fQQl doesnt need to speak before you know he is a fQQl...because even thier breath and thought stinks of fQQlishness.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Dedemworld: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
WORLDISMYPARISH:
Tell him/her the difference no insult attached.thanks

Yes sir
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by isax(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is the 'evil spirit' in solider woman/lady/girl afraid of the 'good spirit' in the corps member
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Berezuski: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
These are the types that sleeps their way to the top thus claiming the untouchables.
And are constantly giving the country a bad name.
To be honest this is a very bad one!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by openmine(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
The NA can do well to eradicate all these indiscipline issues by conveying the right teachings to their personnel esp the younger ones about their treatment towards their own citizens that they were trained to protect and not maltreat!

If the young cadets can refer to citizens as 'bloody civilians' that should be trampled upon, then you can imagine the kind of 'education' they receive during their training!

Mere Apologizes and extravagant publications about their zero tolerance towards indiscipline is not enough to assuage the traumatized victim who has seemingly been stripped of her fundamental rights!

She must endeavor to take legal actions to ensure that the power drunk officer is severely dealt with or punished according to the law and huge compensations be made by the NA!

Enough of this malfeasance!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Klington: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Parachoko:
This is good one from the Nigerian Army

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

Victory is from God alone!

Don't swallow everything they say hook, line and sinker.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Big embarrassment to the NA...good swift response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.