Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69778 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dedemworld:

U re a real illiterate, u called a Lieutenant "mere" if the corper is to get commissioned today she can't for any reason senior the Lieutenant. Cox b4 u can attain the rank of Lieutenant u must be BSC or HND and u can't tell me the corper is more than that qualification.

Excuse a Corper is equal to that rank. Are corpers not graduate?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Oga keep quiet and listen to me, I know what I'm telling you. That khaki is a national symbol if you don't know . That soldier indirectly disrespected nysc infact , she indirectly poured dirty water on the face of the DG of NYSC. If you on khaki and you allow any korofo or policeman manhandle you then na mumu you be.

Nice 1 bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by cloud(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
googlepikins:
I hate anything Nigerian Army, their ugly female ones are the most ugliest in the world
but what does most ugliest actually mean?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Hallabee1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aje.....

see the way vilage people finally get this soda abi na soldier, or soldiron....well the fact be say dem don get am sha.........chaiii....dere is God oooh
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by BePrepared: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
paulolee:
they are reacting bcoz e enter nairaland n e trend..
I kbowsay so many prominent figures for naija dey this nairaland..
d likes of ffk, don jazzy, abba kyari, osibanjo n even reno, I know dier moniker...mk i no cast dm

Plz don't expose us o
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by naija1stnigar(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dehumanizing armless civilians has always been the trademark of the army since I know them this is just one out of millions of cases of harassment, I just hope they will change that their slogan from the pride of the nation to the nation's nightmare.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Hushpuppy20(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you social media....if it was during fela anikulapo kuti social media dey rampant like this ehhnnn, the man for no die like chicken like that.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Dedemworld: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
anthropizzy:

Excuse a Corper is equal to that rank. Are corpers not graduate?

She would be the same rank but her Junior cox the date of the commissioning ain't the same.. So even they re the same rank the gap the Lt will still give her is much.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Good one from the NA.

She clearly got carried away with the uniform and overstepped her boundaries. We can only hope she gets a well deserved comeuppance

Don’t our military personnel see how their foreign counterparts behave towards civilians? Why are they so brash, razz and unprofessional?? undecided

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Malawian(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Who was at Black Gold Camp. Stream 1 batch b 2009/2010?

Tell them how I poured water on the Army guy trying to brutalize me.

After which I stood up to every last one of them when they gathered against me, looking all of them straight in the eyes like make una bring hand come.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by system21: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.
Please don't use mere when referring to lieutenant
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Osashalom: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pride of which nation? An army that could not kill common shakarau of boko Haram but iswap killed him. Abeg ...... Stop over rating yourself, Nigerians are not taking you that serious.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dedemworld:

She would be the same rank but her Junior cox the date of the commissioning ain't the same.. So even they re the same rank the gap the Lt will still give her is much.

Okay

But that doesn't means that she should disrespect a corper.
Do you know that her actions is equivalent to disrespecting and publicly shaming the Nysc D.G who is her boss?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I blame the stupid victim who let the army bitch dehumanize her like that. First, as a corper on your NYSC uniform why will you kneel down for any stupid military bitch? Why not fight her dirty? The corpa girl is stupid

I disagree with you calling the corper girl stupid sir/ma.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheAviator:

She will not be dismissed but her career will be seriously affected in terms of promotions, postings, appointments, etc.

You have a point but she can be dismissed because her actions is equivalent to her disgracing the Nysc DG
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by anthropizzy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
asobo1:
If the Director General of NYSC knows his job, he should see to it that the stupid officer is dismissed from service undecided
I concur with you.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Abujason: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2021

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by larryking540: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Upworkwriter007:
ehn��� Nothing will happen to her
yeah we know how the story go end
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by UnabashedIPOB: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
The NA has remained undoubtedly the pride of the nation, a symbol of national unity that has consistently being in the vanguard of respect for the fundamental human rights of the citizenry.

Every citizen of that damned country knows that the above statement by the evil agents of the FULANI TERRORIST government of LIEGERIA is pure fallacy and a joke. How can an untrained and unprofessional military that acts more like baboons in the wild claim to be a respecter of human rights? These M0R0NS in uniforms have no clue what human rights are all about. So, for the military spokesperson to make such an idiotic statement is not only preposterous, it's downright shameful.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Kokaine(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.
me too. I won't allow that lady do that
You know this woman to woman beef. I think thats what plays out here
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by ChiSun27(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Parachoko:
This is good one from the Nigerian Army

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

Victory is from God alone!

God bless which Army...the same Army that killed armless #Endsars protesters?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Fantazy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hope they have either dismissed or suspended that "woman on army uniform"
Who cannot kill a common mosquito in sambisa forest but chose to prey on a harmless civilian
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Joromi1: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Give the average Nigerian woman a little power and she'd challenge God.

Something tells me the soldier is a dirty yam-legged Igbo girl.

The future is pussy.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Dedemworld: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
anthropizzy:

Okay

But that doesn't means that she should disrespect a corper.
Do you know that her actions is equivalent to disrespecting and publicly shaming the Nysc D.G who is her boss?

I also condemned the act of the Lt which is totally unprofessional and i won't entertain such.. my only point is that some people are over rating the corper academically to be more superior than the Lt, that was when i came in that the corper is not above the Lt educationally and qualification. Bcox to be a Lt is nothing less than BSC or equivalent. I didn't support the Lt in any way
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by dingbang(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
God don forget NA na why dem dey lose and misbehave.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Trendy05(f): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
What a shameful and WICKED act.

Power drunk soldier.

A woman bringing down another woman.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Okhuadams(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
fergie001:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSqODemM6vk

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
23 September 2021
women hate women the most. When a male soldier drills another man, it is not out of hatred but just cruise, drills not borne out of hate or discipline but you see the video above, that is pure hate.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by nnamdi640: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
99% of officers in this country are guilty of this crime, including those ones condemning the action of their fellow officer. Military are to serve and not to turn those that they are supposed to protect to scape goats.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Ameduedwin: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
monkey don enter market enogo return again
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Zhahovic(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nigerian Army always " commences investigation" but we never get to hear the end results
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Stallione(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
If i am a superior officer in the army, i will call that useless junior officer into my office and simply shoot her inbetween the eyes. That settles the madness. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)