Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job (18278 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Regex: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That depends on the agreement between the husband and his wife. undecided

Commot road you no get talk.

Then it shouldn't be a law for women to be paid as housewife.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:
If this works, they should get ready for increase in house husbands...grin

Should upkeep money + more be considered the same as housewife’s salary?
If it should, then I believe Nigerian men of before (I don’t know of nowadays men) have been paying, so it is not unusual, especially among the Igbos.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Regex:

Commot road you no get talk.
Then it shouldn't be a law for women to be paid as housewife.
Why don't you folks attention at all? This decisions is in the case of marital property dispute, during a divorce.... undecided
Go back and read the OP so you can better understand the decision before attempting to argue it abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Should upkeep money + more be considered the same as housewife’s salary?
If it should, then I believe Nigerian men of before (I don’t know of nowadays men) have been paying, so it is not unusual, especially among the Igbos.
Men that keep housewife nowadays, I wonder where they get their confidence from...

And women that do housewife, dey try o...Like stay at home 24/7...after chores, na to bathe and lye down on bed chere di ha..cheesy

Nawa o...Trying to picture mma m as housewife, mba nu...imagine a leo doing housewife...o ga hu a work...grin

I won't even be happy, with housewife...No, it's fun dropping her at work, kids to school and off to my business...

Everyone returning to gist how their day went...is fun.

Upkeep money is money for food and general things needed at home...like ncha, ude na ndi otu ha...

Nobody pays, his money is her money na...cheesy

Two of my uncles converted their wives to housewives, and e no funny to me especially...Av come realize their is a bit of insecure stuffs for men that turn a graduate to HW...
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Men that keep housewife nowadays, I wonder where they get their confidence from...

And women that do housewife, dey try o...Like stay at home 24/7...after chores, na to bathe and lye down on bed chere di ha..cheesy

Nawa o...Trying to picture mma m as housewife, mba nu...imagine a leo doing housewife...o ga hu a work...grin

I won't even be happy, with housewife...No, it's fun dropping her at work, kids to school and off to my business...

Everyone returning to gist how their day went...is fun.

Some men hate to (go) work too you know?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Some men hate to (go) work too you know?
I modified...

Yes na...A lot of men sef......Ma ya foduzie ugbu anyi no oge crypto na obere yahoo = I work from home..grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

I modified...

Yes na...A lot of men sef......Ma ya foduzie ugbu anyi no oge crypto na obere yahoo = I work from home..grin

That is such a turnoff in a man.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

That is such a turnoff in a man.
You awlays say this...cheesy

So a man kwesiri i pu na ututu bata in the evening...lol

Things av changed sha...What matters is the house upkeep money and footing other bills + good life...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

You awlays say this...cheesy

So a man kwesiri i pu na ututu bata in the evening...lol

Things av changed sha...What matters is the house upkeep money and footing other bills + good life...

Not everything is about money for me.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by desthan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
After the heavy payment of bride price and dowry, husbandman will begin to pay monthly remuneration to woman wife undecided

There is something I am not understanding here, abi na me or the way I take write am undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Not everything is about money for me.
Is not about money, Just the necessary things needed for the life na...

You have to accept things av changed...A friend resigned serious 9-5 as a top quality control personnel in one of the leading firm that makes a popular biscuit/cookies to be doing working from home now.

We have entered a post Covid era.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Eviana(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
In a sense, it makes sense.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by lilyheaven: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
YemiHadid:
I agree with her thinking, but i know if this becomes mainstream, it will certainly get abused. What if in the course of the marriage, she wasnt even fulfilling her duties as housewife? What if her partner suffered emotional abuse, nagging etc and had to hire a maid to fulill the so-called housewife role?

If you hire a maid, the maid receives the salary, while the wife has to go and work to contribute in the up keep of the house.
If the wife does all the maids job, she receives her salary from her husband.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by lilyheaven: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
desthan:
After the heavy payment of bride price and dowry, husbandman will begin to pay monthly remuneration to woman wife undecided

There is something I am not understanding here, abi na me or the way I take write am undecided
But you don’t have issues paying a nanny or a house maids salary...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Gfskw: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by efficiencie(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Midas01:
And who is suffering from the baby mama crisis in America?.

You men don't like telling yourselves the truth and that's your problem.

If men don't marry whose problem is it ? The women (babymama) will have the last laugh in the end because the go find out, most kids of babymamas in America want nothing to do with their fathers as their fathers were mostly absent from their lives. Most of them end up lonely and rejected by their kids in their old age.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Hear yourself! When a man has labored for himself, earned a fortune, doing well in his career and has tons of investments in store for him in his retirement, he will always have kids (probably adopted) around him! In today's liberal world no one wants to be associated with anyone who is not financially successful not even wives and children. So a financially successful man will always have women and children at his beck and call without being bound by marriage. Many of you ladies here will gladly spread your legs for someone like Wizkid to vaccinate you all night even when you are married to someone else and even when you know an affair with Wizkid is an exercise in futility. And you ladies have made matters even better for such men. You provide sex without marriage. You provide nude pictures on the internet for the entertainment of such men. Even married women can be lured into the beds of such men and in many cases these married women get bred thoroughly and their unfortunate husbands get to raise the child of another man. In the end, you ladies shot yourselves in the end in the name of liberalism. You have helped foster a world where men see no value in marriage because these insignificant women bring nothing to the table other than sex and drama...In the end, the joke is on your kind!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
efficiencie:

Hear yourself! When a man has labored for himself, earned a fortune, doing well in his career and has tons of investments in store for him in his retirement, he will always have kids (probably adopted) around him! In today's liberal world no one wants to be associated with anyone who is not financially successful not even wives and children. So a financially successful man will always have women and children at his beck and call without being bound by marriage. Many of you ladies here will gladly spread your legs for someone like Wizkid to vaccinate you all night even when you are married to someone else and even when you know an affair with Wizkid is an exercise in futility. And you ladies have made matters even better for such men. You provide sex without marriage. You provide nude pictures on the internet for the entertainment of such men. Even married women can be lured into the beds of such men and in many cases these married women get bred thoroughly and their unfortunate husbands get to raise the child of another man. In the end, you ladies shot yourselves in the end in the name of liberalism. You have helped foster a world where men see no value in marriage because these insignificant women bring nothing to the table other than sex and drama...In the end, the joke is on your kind!
Many of you don't seem to live in the real world at all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by efficiencie(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, have you ever actually had a househelp situation such as the one you described.... cause it seems you really believe househelps are mumus. undecided

No matter as e be you can never incur more costs recruiting helpers than having a nasty drama queen of a wife that can ultimately ruin one. In our modern world, with gadgets (washing machine, freezers, food dehydrators, vacuum cleaner, etc), eateries and other housekeeping services have eroded the value of drama queen wives as home keepers. This means men will need women mostly for sexual pleasure and procreation. However in our liberal world today, more and more women are willing to be toys and baby mamas which helps men escape the burden of legal marriage...in the end, na woman go lose! Na how many men dey pray for wife these days, ehn? Come compare am with the number of ladies fasting and praying in Shiloh for husband. A time will come ladies, particularly the valueless ones, will literally go on a begging spree to be the second, third, fourth or fifth wife or side chic of second class low life men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by efficiencie(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Many of you don't seem to live in the real world at all. undecided

Yea and you live in the realest of worlds...Dr realist, I hail.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by peacefull(f): 2:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Nellsworld:
In Japan, the man tenders all his salary to his wife, that is a law, a man cannot hide his bank summary from his wife, it is his wife that will be giving him money for tp and other things he needs, and if she is an housewife, the husband pays her monthly

Sorry, that is not law.
Japan has no law like man tenders all his salary to his wife.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by jmichael259(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2021
SINCE IT'S EMPLOYMENT, DOES AN EMPLOYEE HAVE THE RIGHT TO HALF OF THE COMPANY WHEN SHE RESIGNS OR GETS FIRED?!��‍♂️

Our grandparents in the good old days were housewives not jobless women!

They had large stockpiles of fish, yam, grains, livestock etc and controlled the kitchen. Food was the currency.

Today, money is the currency. Any woman not earning money is a jobless parasite not a housewife!
There are many ways to earn money from home in today's world of E-commerce, online�shops and �️ logistics companies.
Nanny/daycare, Baking, Catering or I.T services, poultry, fishery, selling of women accessories, fashion or hair dressing, POS, Laundry, Provision shop etc
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by salem1996: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is it too late to renegotiate your marriage contract then? undecided
I never marry her on contract basis, but if she insist on payment for doing wht she is suppose to do, then she is to pay for what she is not suppose to pay
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Omoluabiii(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Its simple nah, then all the men remain single, nobody will tell the judge, the order will change soon..
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Omoluabiii(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Eviana:
In a sense, it makes sense.

thats holo-sho-ism by stlyle grin
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Valid arguments sha!
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Is not about money, Just the necessary things needed for the life na...

You have to accept things av changed...A friend resigned serious 9-5 as a top quality control personnel in one of the leading firm that makes a popular biscuit/cookies to be doing working from home now.

We have entered a post Covid era.

Happy weekend. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The one fulfilling the role, either full-time or part-time, gets remuneration for work done... it is that simple. undecided

Emotional abuse, nagging and all all baggage don't matter to this particular issue. undecided

HONESTLY YOU DONT HAVE A POINT... SO YOU ARE SAYING A RESPONSIBLITY SHOULD BE SOMETHIMG TO BE PAID FOR? TAKING CARE OF CHILD IS A CRUCIAL RESPOSIBLITIES EVEN ANIMAL DOES IT... THE MALE HUNT AND THE FEMALE STAY... PENGUIN MALES TAKE CARE OF THE EGG AND THE FEMALE SEARCH FOR FOOD FOR MONTHS.... ITS A PITY WOMEN ALWAYS WANT ATTENTION FOR EVERYTHING... WHYSHOULDNT THEY PAY MEN FOR IMPREGNATING A WOMAN? EVEN NATURE MAKES WOMAN LACTATE AND NOT MEN FOR FEEDING A BABY.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2021
BabaIbo:
No problem at all.

Hope the employee can keep up with the employer's terms and conditions?

Simply because there are terms and conditions attached to jobs in professional/working environment.

Imagine being paid because you are someone's wife and because you're playing your role.

Carry okpeke enter your house anytime you feel like, always introduce her as your worker/employee.
Lest I forget, the husband already has a ground to argue on whenever he cheats.

JK but that decision/assertion doesn't make sense, does it?

LOL AND COME TO THINK OF IT... I PAID BRIDAL PRICE AND ALL YET I WILL PAY HER SALARY FOR TAKING CARE OF CHILDREN AND THE HOUSE... WHILE I STILL BE THE ONE TO PAY SCHOOL FEES AND OTHER BILLS? LOL
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You think say househelps be mumu? undecided

HOUSE HELP CANT FIGHT ME IF I DO ANYTHING I WANT, LIKE BRINGING A SIDE CHICK HOME, I AM NOT BUYING CLOTHING OR CAR OR ANYTHING FOR HOUSE HELP AND I DIDNT PAY ANY BRIDAL PRICE OR GET ANY NAGGING FROM HOUSE HELP AND I THINK HOUSE HELP ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Happy weekend. cheesy
Lol...smh you eeh...

Same here..
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by BabaIbo: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Tycyborg:

LOL AND COME TO THINK OF IT... I PAID BRIDAL PRICE AND ALL YET I WILL PAY HER SALARY FOR TAKING CARE OF CHILDREN AND THE HOUSE... WHILE I STILL BE THE ONE TO PAY SCHOOL FEES AND OTHER BILLS? LOL

LOL, it is not evening realistic to make it compulsory because they will be affected more.

Someone here called my attention to it, she said it is a divorce and marital property disputes case not an existing marriage issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.