Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job (18303 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The children can sue, not as partners in the marriage but as members of a family unit. undecided

Like I said, slippery slope

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2021
chidonweb:

No, I'm not married. You don't have to be married to know.
I'm still single and searching. Thanks for asking
Get married and out this your theory to the test
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2021
chidonweb:

No, I'm not married. You don't have to be married to know.
I'm still single and searching. Thanks for asking
Get married and out this your theory to the test
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...smh you eeh...

Same here..

Gini? grin
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by BRATISLAVA: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
efficiencie:

Women will be the ones to ultimately suffer for this...men will further deepen their resolve never to marry. As for sex, there are countless girls available for sex outside of marriage and there are married ones willing to taste forbidden fruits. As for house chores you can recruit a house help to do the job and pay him or her a modest fee. And boom some women have been replaced as far as some men are concerned. Who wants to labor for years and lose it on a divorce? Na woman go suffer this law las las.

If men don't marry because they are bitter at women, who cares? You're the ones looking for good women, why? You're looking for who to spend your lives with. A man without a woman is nothing. He will always seek to impress women. All the dickmeasuring is for who? Other males?

Who proposes? Who pays the bride price? Who is getting married on Saturday? One word: Men.

You lot act like you're doing women a favor by marrying them. Don't marry. You will still have the same issues with baby Mama's. Want to know how? By the time all of you don't marry yet want someone else to slave after your offspring, a new law will be used to tackle that. And you will then refuse to have children, etc, as the "proactive" gender. SMH. Same issues will spring up again.

If there's way too many issues with women, whichyou frequently moan about and seek to teach women a lesson for, why don't you marry the peaceful, genuine, undemanding and loving gender —men? There's nothing wrong with loving yourselves, man to man. Right?

Too many teenagers on the forum. Come Saturday another man will be "shackled" gladly. Men are truly suffering. From confusion. And hurting themselves pretending to be red pill.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
salem1996:

I never marry her on contract basis, but if she insist on payment for doing wht she is suppose to do, then she is to pay for what she is not suppose to pay
This ruling is in the case of divorce and marital property dispute. undecided
The only way you can avoid this is with, say, a prenuptial agreement. undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tycyborg:

HONESTLY YOU DONT HAVE A POINT... SO YOU ARE SAYING A RESPONSIBLITY SHOULD BE SOMETHIMG TO BE PAID FOR? TAKING CARE OF CHILD IS A CRUCIAL RESPOSIBLITIES EVEN ANIMAL DOES IT... THE MALE HUNT AND THE FEMALE STAY... PENGUIN MALES TAKE CARE OF THE EGG AND THE FEMALE SEARCH FOR FOOD FOR MONTHS.... ITS A PITY WOMEN ALWAYS WANT ATTENTION FOR EVERYTHING... WHYSHOULDNT THEY PAY MEN FOR IMPREGNATING A WOMAN? EVEN NATURE MAKES WOMAN LACTATE AND NOT MEN FOR FEEDING A BABY.
These rules and ideas all exists in your heads as the female can also work to gather while the male fends for the child. undecided

Anyway, the judge's ruling is in in case of divorce divorce martial property dispute where she expects that all property in the marriage be equitably shared by both parties, and not simply given over to the one who claimed to be breadwinner in the home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tycyborg:

HOUSE HELP CANT FIGHT ME IF I DO ANYTHING I WANT, LIKE BRINGING A SIDE CHICK HOME, I AM NOT BUYING CLOTHING OR CAR OR ANYTHING FOR HOUSE HELP AND I DIDNT PAY ANY BRIDAL PRICE OR GET ANY NAGGING FROM HOUSE HELP AND I THINK HOUSE HELP ALL THE WAY
Go back and rws the OP so you better understand the application of this ruling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Belafonte:
Like I said, slippery slope
Nothing slippery about this at all. Soon long as the children are wards of those in the marriage, they can't claim to be equal members of the marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by efficiencie(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If men don't marry because they are bitter at women, who cares? You're the ones looking for good women, why? You're looking for who to spend your lives with. A man without a woman is nothing. He will always seek to impress women. All the dickmeasuring is for who? Other males?

Who proposes? Who pays the bride price? Who is getting married on Saturday? One word: Men.

You lot act like you're doing women a favor by marrying them. Don't marry. You will still have the same issues with baby Mama's. Want to know how? By the time all of you don't marry yet want someone else to slave after your offspring, a new law will be used to tackle that. And you will then refuse to have children, etc, as the "proactive" gender. SMH. Same issues will spring up again.

If there's way too many issues with women, whichyou frequently moan about and seek to teach women a lesson for, why don't you marry the peaceful, genuine, undemanding and loving gender —men? There's nothing wrong with loving yourselves, man to man. Right?

Too many teenagers on the forum. Come Saturday another man will be "shackled" gladly. Men are truly suffering. From confusion. And hurting themselves pretending to be red pill.

Dear if you followed by comments you will see that I am basically describing the situation women created for themselves all in a bid to conform to liberal ideals. I am married and I know the value of virtuous women. There are people who have made marriage work and I believe if done right marriage can be one of the most beautiful of things...but given the state of affairs in our world today one can see how liberal ideals are tearing the great institutions apart and one institution that has consistently been a victim is the institution of marriage.

Marriage today is increasingly been seen as a scam by most men and their fears have been well founded by facts from liberal societies. A man works his ass off trying to earn a living and after becoming a success he foolishly gets married just to have a sex partner, a home keeper and offspring. Soon enough he will realize that his so called wife is fair weather person and when the chips are down he will be left high and dry either by abandonment or by divorce. It is considered fair when the man has to have his properties shared equally in a divorce but when this happens to the woman lamentations begin...we currently have an epidemic of single men who are refusing to get married and they are more prevalent in liberal societies where most connubial laws are geared towards protecting women and not protecting relationships.

Data proves this point. This was culled from an editorial:

According to Pew Research Center, the share of women ages eighteen to thirty-four that say having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives rose nine percentage points since 1997– from 28 percent to 37%. For men, the opposite occurred. The share voicing this opinion dropped, from 35 percent to 29 percent. Source here

While more women have profited from marriage, men haven't. This is why I always advice. If as a man you intend to get married, seek your spouse when you have nothing. Find your spouse when you are not yet successful. The woman who is willing to support your growth and success is the woman worthy to be your wife. I don't care how holy your wife is. If she did not play a key role in your rising she will ultimately be the source of your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
efficiencie:

Dear if you followed by comments you will see that I am basically describing the situation women created for themselves all in a bid to conform to liberal ideals. I am married and I know the value of virtuous women. There are people who have made marriage work and I believe if done right marriage can be one of the most beautiful of things...but given the state of affairs in our world today one can see how liberal ideals are tearing the great institutions apart and one institution that has consistently been a victim is the institution of marriage.

Marriage today is increasingly been seen as a scam by most men and their fears have been well founded by facts from liberal societies. A man works his ass off trying to earn a living and after becoming a success he foolishly gets married just to have a sex partner, a home keeper and offspring. Soon enough he will realize that his so called wife is fair weather person and when the chips are down he will be left high and dry either by abandonment or by divorce. It is considered fair when the man has to have his properties shared equally in a divorce but when this happens to the woman lamentations we currently have an epidemic of single men who are refusing to get married and they are more prevalent in liberal societies where most connubial laws are geared towards protecting women and not protecting relationships.

According to Pew Research Center, the share of women ages eighteen to thirty-four that say having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives rose nine percentage points since 1997– from 28 percent to 37%. For men, the opposite occurred. The share voicing this opinion dropped, from 35 percent to 29 percent. Source here

While more women have profited from marriage, men haven't. This is why I always advice. If as a man you intend to get married, seek your spouse when you have nothing. Find your spouse when you are not yet successful. The woman who is willing to support your growth and success is the woman worthy to be your wife. I don't care how holy your wife is. If she did not play a key role in your rising she will ultimately be the source of your downfall.

Do you help your virtuous wife with chores at home? Do you provide emotional support to your wife? Do you also cook? Or you let her mule because you believe that is a measure of "virtue" for a woman by being a beast of burden.

Liberal ideals aren't tearing anything apart rather they're freeing both women and men from the bondage of being put into a box via societal expectations. Marriage as an institution has always been shit because for long, women were and are still expected to be longsuffering in the hands of men. They're the ones constantly preached to by society, in churches, in family gatherings, by friends to compromise, endure, do this and do that. Men are barely recipients of this message. This imbalance has gone on for so long and now that the tides are changing, men are scared because they're about to lose privileges the imbalance has brought. You lot aren't victims nor martyrs. You're frauds.

Research has literally shown married men live happier and tend to live longer than their single counterparts. Married women on the other hand, tend to be miserable and single, childless women report high rates of happiness. If marriage was such a scam for men, they wouldn't be the ones remarrying at lightning speed after divorce or death of their spouse. Men can't stand being alone that's why inceldom is such a huge thing now (men forming communities to complain about how sexless and loveless their lives are).

Why do you men act like being providers and working is the hardest thing in the world and then take this frustration upon women? Women did not dictate men to undertake this role, the patriarchy did. Your frustrations should be directed towards dismantling the patriarchial structure so that the burden of providing will be lifted off your shoulders but ofc, men love the status quo and strive to maintain/preserve it at all costs. You only use the downsides as a crutch to nag at women for a system they didn't instate.

Women are providers too as well as homemakers. Being a housewife, in this day and age is relatively rare. A stream of income cannot sustain most families except if the man is super wealthy which, most men aren't. Exceptions don't make the rules. The average Joe's families are two-income households.

I read alot of this divorce talks in manosphere circles. You lot keep regurgitating the same shit. Frankly, it's tiring. I don't understand why men love acting obtuse. You really think a wife should leave with nothing after all her contributions being a home maker and mostly raising the children. Doesn't marriage this way sound like a scam to women? And men make more than women on average. Never heard the gender pay gap? Are men going to fight against income inequality so that women become on the same earning level as them? Or do you only just want to complain about perceived divorce advantages towards women while not looking at the bigger picture by fighting against income inequality which automatically makes men earn more? Are you lot going to rally against that?

If more men are choosing not to get married and hopefully, also decide to be childfree then that's not a loss at all. No wife nor children to lord over. There would be no further contribution to domestic violence rates, so that's a good thing grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hyerin:

Do you help your virtuous wife with chores at home? Do you provide emotional support to your wife? Do you also cook? Or you let her mule because you believe that is a measure of "virtue" for a woman by being a beast of burden.

Liberal ideals aren't tearing anything apart rather they're freeing both women and men from the bondage of being put into a box via societal expectations. Marriage as an institution has always been shit because for long, women were and are still expected to be longsuffering in the hands of men. They're the ones constantly preached to by society, in churches, in family gatherings, by friends to compromise, endure, do this and do that. Men are barely recipients of this message. This imbalance has gone on for so long and now that the tides are changing, men are scared because they're about to lose privileges the imbalance has brought. You lot aren't victims nor martyrs. You're frauds.

Research has literally shown married men live happier and tend to live longer than their single counterparts. Married women on the other hand, tend to be miserable and single, childless women report high rates of happiness. If marriage was such a scam for men, they wouldn't be the ones remarrying at lightning speed after divorce or death of their spouse. Men can't stand being alone that's why inceldom is such a huge thing now (men forming communities to complain about how sexless and loveless their lives are).

Why do you men act like being providers and working is the hardest thing in the world and then take this frustration upon women? Women did not dictate men to undertake this role, the patriarchy did. Your frustrations should be directed towards dismantling the patriarchial structure so that the burden of providing will be lifted off your shoulders but ofc, men love the status quo and strive to maintain/preserve it at all costs. You only use the downsides as a crutch to nag at women for a system they didn't instate.

Women are providers too as well as homemakers. Being a housewife, in this day and age is relatively rare. A stream of income cannot sustain most families except if the man is super wealthy which, most men aren't. Exceptions don't make the rules. The average Joe's families are two-income households.

I read alot of this divorce talks in manosphere circles. You lot keep regurgitating the same shit. Frankly, it's tiring. I don't understand why men love acting obtuse. You really think a wife should leave with nothing after all her contributions being a home maker and mostly raising the children. Doesn't marriage this way sound like a scam to women? And men make more than women on average. Never heard the gender pay gap? Are men going to fight against income inequality so that women become on the same earning level as them? Or do you only just want to complain about perceived divorce advantages towards women while not looking at the bigger picture by fighting against income inequality which automatically makes men earn more? Are you lot going to rally against that?

If more men are choosing not to get married and hopefully, also decide to be childfree then that's not a loss at all. No wife nor children to lord over. There would be no further contribution to domestic violence rates, so that's a good thing grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hyerin:

Gender pay gap as a result of sexism is a myth, it occurs by the female choice, women don't take longer hours, don't work risky jobs, take maternity leave hence their careers are affected,there are very strong laws that punish employers who discriminate against women

Domestic violence is a myth as 70% of domestic violence are initiated by women where records are kept in liberal societies

Women being providers is also another myth as majority of women marry their equals or superiors and a significant amount don't settle except they get the hign valued man, even average women want high valued men, no wonder Marital and birth rates are plummeting, the common saying a woman's money is her money and a man's money is families money, 90% of alimony and child support is paid from men to women

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by BRATISLAVA: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
efficiencie:

Marriage today is increasingly been seen as a scam by most men and their fears have been well founded by facts from liberal societies. A man works his ass off trying to earn a living and after becoming a success he foolishly gets married just to have a sex partner, a home keeper and offspring. Soon enough he will realize that his so called wife is fair weather person and when the chips are down he will be left high and dry either by abandonment or by divorce. It is considered fair when the man has to have his properties shared equally in a divorce but when this happens to the woman lamentations begin...we currently have an epidemic of single men who are refusing to get married and they are more prevalent in liberal societies where most connubial laws are geared towards protecting women and not protecting relationships.

You are married, yet there are some infantile one-sided remarks you make. Or you are cohabiting? Your links on why young men are scared of marriage is nothing, because most are confused and brain washed. They can't run over women the way they were taught to by older males, and that frightens them. What is the Nigerian man scared of in a marriage? His shadow? The patriarchy? Spare us that drivel.

From your comment, the only role you feel your wife plays is having sex with you, having your children and cleaning for you? And, boom! You can easily replace her.

Yet you want a woman who will play a role in your life, when you have pushed her into 3 roles that are primarily to your benefit: sex, cleaning and birthing automaton. What else is marriage to majority of men, but having a live in house maid they can rule over? Some of you need to ask your females what they truly think of you.

The matter is clear. It's another case of stones.

If you like, seek your spouse when you are poor, it will not change anything. All you have done is give a test to a woman, because you want her to bend to your conditions. But what have you been tested with, as the perfect being you are? What conditions of hers have you met? Oh, but she's just for sex, birthing and cleaning. Why bother with that?

Half of you say what you can't do offline, and yet you say it like it's the law about women. Because if your girlfriend were to truly live with your online persona, she would've done something terrible by now.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are married, yet there are some infantile one-sided remarks you make. Or you are cohabiting? Your links on why young men are scared of marriage is nothing, because most are confused and brain washed. What is the Nigerian man scared of in a marriage? His shadow? The patriarchy? Spare us all the drivel.

From your comments, the only role you feel your wife plays is having sex with you, having children and cleaning? And, boom, you can easily replace her.

Yet you want a woman who will play a role in your life, when you have pushed her into 3 roles that are primarily to your benefit: sex, cleaning and birthing automaton.

The matter is clear.

If you like, seek your spouse when your are poor, it will not change anything. All you have done is give a test to a woman, because you want her to bend to your conditions. But what have you been tested with, as the perfect being you are? What conditions of hers have you met? Oh, but she's just for sex, birthing and cleaning. Why bother with that?

Half of you say what you can't do offline, and yet you say it like it's the law about women. Because if your girlfriend was to truly live with your online persona, she would've done something terrible by now.

Women are sexual objects
Men are success objects

Period

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by BRATISLAVA: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
JESHAL:

Women are sexual objects
Men are success objects

Period

The bloodysperm red pill bot.

What's your other moniker again?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Women submit, Men commit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
JESHAL:

Gender pay gap as a result of sexism is a myth, it occurs by the female choice, women don't take longer hours, don't work risky jobs, take maternity leave hence their careers are affected,there are very strong laws that punish employers who discriminate against women

Domestic violence is a myth as 70% of domestic violence are initiated by women where records are kept in liberal societies

Women being providers is also another myth as majority of women marry their equals or superiors and a significant amount don't settle except they get the hign valued man, even average women want high valued men, no wonder Marital and birth rates are plummeting, the common saying a woman's money is her money and a man's money is families money, 90% of alimony and child support is paid from men to women

Can you cite the bolded? From a reputable source of course.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He says dumb shit like that and expects anyone at all to take him serious. What a joker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gini? grin
I kwunyere m mmiri na onu with the happy weekend na...cheesy

Kedu
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by BRATISLAVA: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hyerin:

He says dumb shit like that and expects anyone at all to take him serious. What a joker.

The average male attains proper sexual thought process at about 35 years of age.

For now, his work is to spit indoctrination.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nothing slippery about this at all. Soon long as the children are wards of those in the marriage, they can't claim to be equal members of the marriage. undecided

children are full humans, their human rights should not be trampled
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Belafonte:
children are full humans, their human rights should not be trampled
They are humans yes and have rights yes, but they are not partners in a marriage contract by law. undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Munzy14:

I kwunyere m mmiri na onu with the happy weekend na...cheesy
A ma’m na owu ihe I ga e kwu. cheesy

Kedu

Fine, thank you.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Munzy14(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

A ma’m na owu ihe I ga e kwu. cheesy

Fine, thank you.
grin
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by faithfull18(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are humans yes and have rights yes, but they are not partners in a marriage contract by law. undecided

Doesn't matter. They're humans and deserve their human dignity protected
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Belafonte:

Doesn't matter. They're humans and deserve their human dignity protected
It matters! There is a contract involved here. undecided
Stop feigning ignorance! undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Belafonte(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It matters! There is a contract involved here. undecided
Stop feigning ignorance! undecided

Marriage never used to have a contract, it is a relatively recent social construct; I believe it was first introduced in 1913.

If marriage can be contractised, every other familial relationship can be contractised as well. Every human deserves their dignity protected

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go back and rws the OP so you better understand the application of this ruling. undecided

You are the one twisting it... i made it simple and clear...
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
These rules and ideas all exists in your heads as the female can also work to gather while the male fends for the child. undecided

Anyway, the judge's ruling is in in case of divorce divorce martial property dispute where she expects that all property in the marriage be equitably shared by both parties, and not simply given over to the one who claimed to be breadwinner in the home. undecided

IT IS NOT IN MY HEAD BUT JUST A FACT AND REALITY...THERE ARE ONLY FEW WOMEN THAT CAN GO THROUGH WHAT A MAN CAN GO THROUGH TO FEED A FAMILY... READ ABOUT THE MENTAL DEFFERENCE BETWEEN AND A WOMAN AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW NATURE WORKS. WE ARE BUILT DIFFERENTLY AND ANYTHING THAT ULTER THAT DIFFERENCE IS ABNORMAL... YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD AND I CAN SEE THAT.... YOU SEE THE QUITABLE OF PROPERTIES DURING DIVORCE HAS BEEN IN EXTIENT AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER ESPECIALLY TO FAVOUR WOMEN FOR UP CHILD CARE... READ ABOUT 50 CENT, BILL GATES, EBOUE IVORY COAST PLAYER, TIGER WOODS AND SO ON... IT IS NOT SOMETHING NEW BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TAKING CARE OF A CHILD IS NOT A JOB BUT ITS A MUST. JUST LIKE WALKING TO A CERTAIN DISTANCE, FOR YOU TO GET THERE YOU NEED TO WALK SIMPLE... IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD DONT MARRY AND IF YOU ARE READY THEN YOU SHOULD MARRY.. ITS NOT A MUST! BUT COUNTING IT AS A JOB IS A NO NO... SIMPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.