Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job (18305 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tycyborg:

IT IS NOT IN MY HEAD BUT JUST A FACT AND REALITY...THERE ARE ONLY FEW WOMEN THAT CAN GO THROUGH WHAT A MAN CAN GO THROUGH TO FEED A FAMILY... READ ABOUT THE MENTAL DEFFERENCE BETWEEN AND A WOMAN AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW NATURE WORKS. WE ARE BUILT DIFFERENTLY AND ANYTHING THAT ULTER THAT DIFFERENCE IS ABNORMAL... YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD AND I CAN SEE THAT.... YOU SEE THE QUITABLE OF PROPERTIES DURING DIVORCE HAS BEEN IN EXTIENT AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER ESPECIALLY TO FAVOUR WOMEN FOR UP CHILD CARE... READ ABOUT 50 CENT, BILL GATES, EBOUE IVORY COAST PLAYER, TIGER WOODS AND SO ON... IT IS NOT SOMETHING NEW BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TAKING CARE OF A CHILD IS NOT A JOB BUT ITS A MUST. JUST LIKE WALKING TO A CERTAIN DISTANCE, FOR YOU TO GET THERE YOU NEED TO WALK SIMPLE... IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD DONT MARRY AND IF YOU ARE READY THEN YOU SHOULD MARRY.. ITS NOT A MUST! BUT COUNTING IT AS A JOB IS A NO NO... SIMPLE
Again, These rules and ideas all exists in your heads as the female can also work to gather while the male fends for the child. undecided

Also, there are no mental differences between a man and a woman. Those claims have long been proven myths that do not belong in the year 2021 that we now live in. I suggest you update your KnowledgeBase and abandon the lies of yesteryear so you can begin living a much sneer reality. undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, These rules and ideas all exists in your heads as the female can also work to gather while the male fends for the child. undecided

Also, there are no mental differences between a man and a woman. Those claims have long been proven myths that do not belong in the year 2021 that we now live in. I suggest you update your KnowledgeBase and abandon the lies of yesteryear so you can begin living a much sneer reality. undecided

YOU SAID THOSE DIFFERENCES HAS BEEN PROVEN? BY WHO EXACTLY? DO YOU HAVE A PROVE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS? LET ME KNOW...
BE IT YEAR 1960, 8120, 2021, 2050, 3000... HUMAN WILL ALWAYS BE HUMAN... A MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN AND A WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN... ANYTHING THAT ULTER THAT WILL MAKE HUMAN EXTINT... SIMPLE... BESIDES MY PROVE ARE NOT BASED ON LIES BUT COMPLETE FACT THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD RESHARCH YOURSELF TO PROVE ME WRONG... TELL ME WHY DO WOMEN MENSURATE AND MEN DONT? WHY DO WOMEN HAVE 8000 NERVES FOR PLEASURE IN THE PUSSY AND MEN ONLY HAVE 4000 INT THE PENIS? WHY ARE MEN BRAIN BIGGER COMPARED TO WOMEN BRAIN? THESE ARE PROVEN FACTS NOT THOSE YOUR WORDS WITHOUT PROVES... SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tycyborg:

YOU SAID THOSE DIFFERENCES HAS BEEN PROVEN? BY WHO EXACTLY? DO YOU HAVE A PROVE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS? LET ME KNOW...
BE IT YEAR 1960, 8120, 2021, 2050, 3000... HUMAN WILL ALWAYS BE HUMAN... A MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN AND A WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN... ANYTHING THAT ULTER THAT WILL MAKE HUMAN EXTINT... SIMPLE... BESIDES MY PROVE ARE NOT BASED ON LIES BUT COMPLETE FACT THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD RESHARCH YOURSELF TO PROVE ME WRONG... TELL ME WHY DO WOMEN MENSURATE AND MEN DONT? WHY DO WOMEN HAVE 8000 NERVES FOR PLEASURE IN THE PUSSY AND MEN ONLY HAVE 4000 INT THE PENIS? WHY ARE MEN BRAIN BIGGER COMPARED TO WOMEN BRAIN? THESE ARE PROVEN FACTS NOT THOSE YOUR WORDS WITHOUT PROVES... SIMPLE
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00677-x

There is no such thing as a female brain. Instead Individuals process reality in different ways. . undecided
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Tycyborg(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00677-x

There is no such thing as a female brain. Instead Individuals process reality in different ways. . undecided

I don't know what makes you reason this way but let me break it down to you... Female is a gender and male is a gender... They are human but different both physically and mentally even by DNA and genes... So i don't know what you are talking about about…
Even with bone structure and mass scientist can tell if the bone is from a female or a male... So i don't know what you are talking about because its clear you don't know what you speak of or rather you are only trying to pull my legs or play some childish game which i am not interested in.
Re: Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Tycyborg:

I don't know what makes you reason this way but let me break it down to you... Female is a gender and male is a gender... They are human but different both physically and mentally even by DNA and genes... So i don't know what you are talking about about…
Even with bone structure and mass scientist can tell if the bone is from a female or a male... So i don't know what you are talking about because its clear you don't know what you speak of or rather you are only trying to pull my legs or play some childish game which i am not interested in.
I see you chose to wrap your ignorance in a layer of arrogance. Good luck! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.