Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51948 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Capitalpunisher: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
texasux:

I see you like better brand cheesy
na so, i like better things
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Terrywilliam44: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
it will cost you two bottles of hero beer
Capitalpunisher:
it will cost you two bottles of hero beer
EzegeNdiigbo:
I'll Fvck her and go without paying her any 1Naira..

No go cast her bcuz she dey her lane i dey my own..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Terrywilliam44: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Terrywilliam44: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
It’s really funny
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by texasux: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
na so, i like better things

Ok na. Pass me how to get to Evelyn, we go relate for there
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Capitalpunisher: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
texasux:

Ok na. Pass me how to get to Evelyn, we go relate for there
from any where in Nnewi tell a bike to take you to nke Evelyn, behind ikedife hospital. It's not too far from izuchukwu/Eastern mass park

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by XAUBulls: 3:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Vulcanheph:
I know this topic won't make front page so let me make my own contribution...

I once visited my home town and followed my cousins to drink and hang out unknown to me the "bar" we went to was also an "ashi" joint... At first I wasn't interested in the girls and concentrated on my drinks while my cousins went in the rooms but I later saw a pretty chick that caught my fancy and after enough coersion from my friends i followed her to her room and banged her well.

About two months later the hotel where I worked employed some new staffs and to my surprise one of the kitchen attendants was the same girl I banged, she didn't remember me until I told her everything privately, she pleaded with me not to tell anyone which I did.... She told me she didn't really like that life anymore and wanted to do something different with her life... We got really close and I even had tasted the kitten a few times before I stopped working there.

I later heard she had stopped working in the kitchen and had gone to her village to open a saloon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by cowboyT: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

she just come hustle money but her choice of hustle no be wetin people gree with. She has a plan but to achieve it, she has to do what she has to do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Thomasankara(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2023
[/color]did u lash her[color=#770077]
Starlogo:
Yeah I met a girl from my hometown in a brothel back then at Kokodome beside Coco House Ibadan, about 2016 precisely... I just went to visit my uncle and my umcousin decided to let me us stroll and feel the city... I then heard my name,,,, such name that only my villagers knows me with.... I'm shocked.... So I later go and meet her and we talked... During our discussion my cousin met us talking and dragged me aside saying,, I should have tell her I need Olosho, I was amazed what was he saying..... To cut the story short..... She's known Mayor P over there and she's one of d Alumni of Kokodome Ashawo, with many years of experience!! Her parent doesn't know that's what shes doing for a living in Ibadan..... Alas, Her father is a catholic church catechist
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by udede(m): 3:46am On Oct 29, 2023
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough they are from another state

Babes from Lagos will go to portharcourt
The ones from enugu will come to edo state

That is how it is done....
chairman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.