Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (51942 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by planetx: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Heeeei God! 100k for a night?? I don't believe it is ordinary because is it more than nacks? I strongly believe they include jazz to the mix because I fail to see what's so special about a few minutes of humping and grunting that will make a man part with 100k in a blink of an eye.

Or maybe I'm just being naive.

If you want side hustle, must it be with your womanhood? Your body? What happened to getting your hands dirty? As you see me so there is almost no kind of manual labour I can't involve myself in to get extra money rather than open my legs down for everything that moves to enter. It's disgusting and inexcusable, especially if you already have a source of income.
100k per night meaning if she was charging 20k only 5 customers will bring her 100k per night.

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
RioCarputo:
yes ooooo.mine was so funny around 2019 July I enter a popular ghetto brothel in bodija Ibadan and after coming and going around for some sight seeing I decided to enter of the corners and one short fair bursty girl follow me ooo, she tell me say make I pay 1k for front and back styles ooo naso she dragged me enter inside naso we do d do ooo and went our way. fast forward around early 2020 I attended one the popular churches and guess what, na dis girl I see for Church oooo, as our eyes jam we looked ourselves like say we know ourselves for somewhere o, but I no do like say I sabi her ooo naso I commot...@ Op yes nau, they are humans and they also goes out too and have a life other than their ashawo work o.

Lol! You fall hand.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Do you really believe poverty is what is pushing the girls into prostitution? Let's say poverty pushed them, but is it poverty keeping them in prostitution?

No, poverty is not the thing keeping them. What is keeping them is what keeps most humans which is GREED.

How do you explain or try to convince a lady that made 300k or more in a month through prostitution to stop and start a legitimate business?

How do you convince a lady that went to Dubai, Cyprus, Mauritius e.t.c. on all-inclusive vacation by client(s) to stop prostitution, eh?

How do you want to convince the ladies not to flaunt their lifestyle online again and focus on the future?

How do you expect them to stop 'peppering' their 'enemies' and 'haters', eh?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Fearcom:

It's because of people like you oloshos go diabolical and fetish in order to deal ruthlessly with stupid customers.
it's not by force to sleep with them if you can't pay them after agreeing to pay them.
if you enter into an agreement with one of them only to think you're smart then you had better take any thing your eyes go see.
times are hard and many of them are forced to enter into runs to feed their families.

There are naturally diabolic. Most olosho are diabolic. You carry them, they go try thief your glory.

Some men still use them to steal others glory
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

I read about it when it was all the rave some years back.
I want to know, the one that they say tightens pussy, do they drink it or rub it on the vagina?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Nozino: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crixxx:

The ones from Benin are where?

I nr he ashawo. All I know is the majority of Okpos in Benin aren’t Binis.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
have you ever paid for sex

Do women pay men for sex?

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

No, poverty is not the thing keeping them. What is keeping them is what keeps most humans which is GREED.

How do you explain or try to convince a lady that made 300k or more in a month through prostitution to stop and start a legitimate business?

How do you convince a lady that went to Dubai, Cyprus, Mauritius e.t.c. on all-inclusive vacation by client(s) to stop prostitution, eh?

How do you want to convince the ladies not to flaunt their lifestyle online again and focus on the future?

God bless you. You just spoke my mind. Out of Greed a lot of girls are doing prostitution as a side hustle

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes sure. I've heard of sugarmummies AKA milfs patronising male prostitutes

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
Yes sure. I've heard of sugarmummies AKA milfs patronising male prostitutes

Okay. I get your question now and I think it's weird.

Why exactly should I pay a man for sex?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I once 'ordered' olosho through app once, e come turn out say na the babe wey I don dey eye since. Fine Latina geh with huge ass and boobs. I dey 2nd floor, she dey sixth. When she ask me my apartment, she quickly canceled the call because we dey same building.

I come send am WhatsApp message, when she replied, our dp showed. She come sabi say na me. Las Las, I convinced her say make we still go ahead.

Till date, my best sexual experience ever! We became sex buddies with benefits, until she moved to another city when she got a job.

Aswear, toto pass toto o! That geh toto warm and slimmy.
After you paid

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay. I get your question now and I think it's weird.

Why exactly should I pay a man for sex?
because men don't demand for money like you women do. Moreover, pussy is overrated compared to dick

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by hedonido: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Responsible men don't visit ashawo joint wink

'Responsible' men are often mugus.

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
God bless you. You just spoke my mind. Out of Greed a lot of girls are doing prostitution as a side hustle

Damn straight!
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, they do.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by AK481(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
This topic go sweet die
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
because men don't demand for money like you women do. Moreover, pussy is overrated compared to dick

And why are you explaining your displeasure to me?
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Akabuking: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
ANDREW91:

U needed the money, fyn
So after this married man with kids have destroyed ur pussy, one innocent single guy will now carry problems he knows nothing about.
Chai.
U are even catching feelings for him already, or ur mind is telling u, u are d only side chick. Even if u succeeded in driving his wife away,
Another bae will come and drive u away too
Rubbish
be guided

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Softflameboi: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Vulcanheph post=106143121]I know this topic won't make front page so let me make my own contribution...

As E Come Reach Front Page Nko.How U Take C Am?,

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
I want to know, the one that they say tightens pussy, do they drink it or rub it on the vagina?
I don't know o. I think they rub it in
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by michigang: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

And why are you explaining your displeasure to me?
Am just saying it as it is. Sex is of no value to you, you won't pay

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

I am shocked. As a working class lady I am finding it hard to wrap my head around this.

I put it down to scruples. If you have scruples you will not engage in prostitution despite having a legitimate source of income. However, if the opposite is the case, you will see it as a viable source of additional income. Scruples.

most of these girls love sex so much and can't do nothing about it, money is just an excuse for most.
If you think I'm lying, go and patronize an olosho...perform badly on purpose, maybe form quick tiredness, if you are an expert like me control your nduwedus to keep falling. Then you will see how angry she gets even if you have already paid her. Speaking from experience cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You have spoken well. I have always wondered what exactly is keeping these girls in such a dirty lifestyle and you just explained it.

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

most of these girls love sex so much and can't do nothing about it, money is just an excuse for most.
If you think I'm lying, go and patronize an olosho...perform badly on purpose, maybe form quick tiredness, if you are an expert like me control your nduwedus to keep falling. Then you will see how angry she gets even if you have already paid her. Speaking from experience cheesy cheesy

That one na bad spirit don enter am cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by MufasaLion: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

You have spoken well. I have always wondered what exactly is keeping these girls in such a dirty lifestyle and you just explained it.

Now you know. cool
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Skullano(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
LOL i know the place

Guyyyy, if you dey nnewi drop contact may we link up jorrr. I dey nnobi this evening.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Skullano(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
texasux:

Where in Nnewi? I want to crosscheck something.

Asking for a friend grin

Lolllllllll, you be theif.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
planetx:
100k per night meaning if she was charging 20k only 5 customers will bring her 100k per night.
Nacking one man is work, now imagine nacking several in one night. Na real wa

Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
michigang:
Am just saying it as it is. Sex is of no value to you, you won't pay

Sex is overrated.
Re: Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
see how the article is filled up....but politics, technology articles empty. Nigerians ona like sex too much...na wa

OP to answer your question, no it's has never happen to me and it might not beacuse I don't visit asha joint outside my state. And you know these girls do it interstate

But if it does, nothing concern me o, we go still do. Nothing can surprise me again in this country, if I see my sis for joint, nothing concern me. I go say Sha sis you dey here hustle, small small o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! !