Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] (6705 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] / Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
She was watching BB Naija and the moment Queen won 1 million Naira on a PiggyVest task, she removed her panties while lying on the chair and turned her back on me. She's just a friend. You know, I don't date or do relationship — I only have female friends.

As a virgin, I don't know what to do. Which message is she sending? What am I supposed to do?

I'm practically nervous and shaking as I type this. My d*ck is even too small for that matter.

What am I to do? Please, help me — it's urgent.

Modified: Pictures deleted. You came too late.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Adekunle813: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chai embarassed

I don't support this
Anyways, check my signature smiley
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Bolarineliza202: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tell her to close her stinking p***y and tell her to get outta your house(she may have planned something bad for you,maybe she even has AID looking for someone to share it with)

If she no wan gree,throw her and her belongings outta the window angry angry and suppress your erection.

Thank me lerrah wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by posty56: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
cool my gee is back thought you have quit nairaland welcome back.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
This guy no get sense at all

4 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hope you guys are into Cry.pto? If you're not, you're missing. Used YouTube and educate yourself or read this post below. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
posty56:
cool my gee is back thought you have quit nairaland welcome back.

Not really back. I'll soon hide. I just want to give haters something to vent their frustrations on and also something that'll improve their lives.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by longetivity(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pictures of the girl and her panties please wink
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by longetivity(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Not really back. I'll soon hide. I just want to give haters something to vent their frustrations on and also something that'll improve their lives.
please who are the haters
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by superintendents(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
iLegendd:

my guy anything for d boys
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
longetivity:
please who are the haters

People that don't want to improve their lives, but always on NL abusing innocent people are considered haters or idióts. grin Since most of them are frustrated and love to abuse, I love to give them something to talk about.

As a marketer, you must give people something to chew while you drink wine.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
superintendents:
my guy anything for d boys

Nothing, Sir, but drop your phone number and get 1k card. Note: I'm stingy.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
longetivity:
Pictures of the girl and her panties please wink

You came late.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by superintendents(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Nothing, Sir, but drop your phone number and get 1k card. Note: I'm stingy.
thank u legend
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Kooldon(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bring out Bible and Hymn book. Tel her it is time for bible studies as you turned of the Tv set
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kooldon:
Bring out Bible and Hymn book. Tel her it is time for bible studies as you turned of the Tv set

That one for a Nigerian woman? Lol.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
superintendents:
thank u legend

07 mtn

Sent, Sir.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by superintendents(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent, Sir.
seen thanks
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by bigdammyj: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Senseless
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Let me share this short story about a Nairalander.

I trust foreigners more than I trust my fellow Nigerians and this is why I only have 1 male friend.

When it comes to money, I have zero trust in Nigerians.

One thing shocked me. It seems there are still good people in Nigeria.

On my site, there is an affiliate program. If you bring clients to me and whatever they buy, you get 50% of the money.

Lots of people have bought our books, but it's sad to say some of them have seen the efficacy of the books and are now selling these books behind my back. This is unfair.

One particular Nairalander really made me proud. He has my books, but he doesn't sell them to people, but brings new clients to me and gets 50% of the payment.

He brought another client yesterday who bought Lasticle for 10k and he got his 5k share.

Normally, 99% of Nigerians will sell the one the bought to the client and get the 10k, but he decided to be honest and bring him to me as he has been doing.

These are the honest people we need in this country — not all these stupid wannabe fraudsters.

Damn! So, some good Nigerians still exist eh? Wow! I thought I'm the only honest Nigerian left. I'm proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Flahyuq:
This guy no get sense at all

bigdammyj:
Senseless

I know. Thanks for stopping by. It's my pleasure, Sir.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
For those who don't know, we help men stop drug abuse and naturally last as long as they want in bed. The solution is permanent.

Some men use money to keep women hooked on them, but wise men invest their money and use their dicks to keep women hooked and addicted to them. If you're a minute man, this won't work for you and this is why we came up with the permanent solution to attain this.

Read and practice what is in the book called Lasticle and you'll last 7 hours in bed without drugs — if you wish to.

For those boring guys who don't know how to chat and make a woman fall in love with them, read ChatDîcted and watch how women will be hooked and addicted to chatting with you and from there, they'll fall in love.

For those men who easily get friendzoned, read Mr. Friendzone and no woman will ever friendzone you again.

Below are the links to the free versions of the books I just mentioned.

Free Version Download

1. Chat with women — ChatDìcted 1.0: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted-intro-pdf/

2. Last longer in bed — Lasticle: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. Mr. Friendzone https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Adekunle813:
Chai embarassed

I don't support this
Anyways, check my signature smiley

Then, support Whitemoney. He is the one I chose just as I chose Laycon.

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by care4you: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2021
finally..... cruise continue s

btw good souls still live in Nigeria!

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Adekunle813: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Then, support Whitemoney. He is the one I chose just as I chose Laycon.

BBN! Then send airtime to vote for him cheesy
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Adekunle813:

BBN! Then send airtime to vote for him cheesy

No SMS voting. Use your DStv.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by posty56: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

lol ok boss
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by musiliyukayode(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:
She was watching BB Naija and the moment Queen won 1 million Naira on a PiggyVest task, she removed her panties while lying on the chair and turned her back on me. She's just a friend. You know, I don't date or do relationship — I only have female friends.

As a virgin, I don't know what to do. Which message is she sending? What am I supposed to do?

I'm practically nervous and shaking as I type this. My d*ck is even too small for that matter.

What am I to do? Please, help me — it's urgent.

Modified: Pictures deleted. You came too late.
An invitation to Jerusalem on a platter of Gold. By refusing her, what name did she called you when was leaving?
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:
I hope you guys are into Cry.pto? If you're not, you're missing. Used YouTube and educate yourself or read this post below. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Ogbeni, crypto no be investment
If you make small money from crypto then dive into real estate
That's an investment not crypto
Crypto is just a get money quickly investment

If I become azaman first thing I do after I cash out na to build house for ekosodin or bdpa then I stop pressing and start making money and keep on investing my profits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

Ogbeni, crypto no be investment
If you make small money from crypto then dive into real estate
That's an investment not crypto
Crypto is just a get money quickly investment

[b]If I become azaman first thing I do after I cash out na to build house for ekosodin or bdpa then I stop pressing and start making money and keep on investing my profits

Okay
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

I typed something long to educate you about Crypto, but a spirit told me not to waste my time trying to educate someone on it before it turns to an unnecessary argument, so I deleted all I wrote.

Enjoy!
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay
No be lie na the only useful coin is the usdt

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife / Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out: / She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.