Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

+18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] (6980 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] / +18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don't like movies or games. I don't know why. The most interesting movies are boring to me. It's either music, NatGeo Wild, Football, or Discovery and invention channels.

My female friend was enjoying some foreign movies while lying on my chest, but when I changed it to football, she immediately started sleeping. Why do women hate football so much? Is it boring to them?

Short story/testimony to whom it may concern.

In 2016/17 I was broke like my haters because of Buhari's hardship, but that suffering propelled me to legitimate success and I no longer work for money today. I sleep, withdraw, invest, eat, pray, and exercise all day. Nothing to do. Oh, I hate 9-5 jobs. In fact, I hate jobs.

If you don't want to suffer, hate jobs, then create jobs for people who love it to work for you.

If you keep waiting for job, money, somebody's son or daughter to find you, depression will kill you o! I don warn you.

Solve a problem and be smart in monetizing it and you shall never lack progress, money, and haters.

Modified: Photos deleted.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Lilsameey: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Weldon sir.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
If you're from age 15 and above and you're not into crypto, something dey worry you. Even if you don't have money to invest in it, at least, use YouTube to learn how it works first.

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy, oppression, and jealousy will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

13 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by CarlScott: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Honestly, you changed my focus and blessed my future free of charge with your educative threads.
Now, I will try hard to be my own boss FOREVER!
I'm into Crypto already, though with small money. BTC is high now, I'm waiting for it to fall again before buying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by DonBenny77(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nice one, enjoy!
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Bombastically00(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Everywhere don marama for u na...enjoy

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by longetivity(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
This boy
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're from age 15 and above and you're not into crypto, something dey worry you. Even if you don't have money to invest in it, at least, use YouTube to learn how it works first.

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy and jealous will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

Wetin you dey talk?? undecided
You think it's legal or even possible to buy crypto at such a young age??
And I've been waiting two years just to buy bitcoin?
Don't be delusional

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by 1onebigman(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy and jealous will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

boss I want to private chat you maybe on whatsapp,I need mentor wey go coach me to know more about how to make this money plz 09034985537 that's my number or you can plz drop yours so I can message you thanks
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by SmartPolician: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Your crib is fine.
As for those boobs resting on your chest, please play safe... cheesy cheesy
Things wey dey sweet, na dem dey kill pass grin

3 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
pls how old are u now?

it seems I'm playing with my life sad
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Yungspitta: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
I don't like movies or gsmes. I don't know why. The most interesting movies are boring to me. It's either music, NatGeo Wild, Football, or Discovery and invention channels.

My female friend was enjoying some foreign movies while lying on my chest, but when I changed it to football, she immediately started sleeping. Why do women hate football so much? Is it boring to them?

In 2016/17 I was broke like my haters because of Buhari's hardship, but that suffering propelled me to legitimate success and I no longer work for money today. I sleep, withdraw, invest, eat, pray, and exercise all day. Nothing to do. Oh, I hate 9-5 jobs. In fact, I hate jobs.

If you don't want to suffer, hate jobs, then create jobs for people who love it to work for you.

If you keep waiting for job, money, somebody's son or daughter to find you, depression will kill you o! I don warn you.

Solve a problem and be smart in monetizing it and you shall never lack progress, money, and haters.
I dey plan to hodl my xrp for 2-5years

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
We had a quick two hours' nap and now in the kitchen cooking noodles as I wait for two more hours to watch Aston Villa rape Ass-anal without condom.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yungspitta:

I dey plan to hodl my xrp for 2-5years

Good move, but this is not the best time to buy for HODL. HODLing is good after a 50 - 90% crash.

Read this post I made. https://www.nairaland.com/6809683/crypto-20-cryptocurrency-buy-during

2 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
1onebigman:
boss I want to private chat you maybe on whatsapp,I need mentor wey go coach me to know more about how to make this money plz 0905537 that's my number or you can plz drop yours so I can message you thanks

Even people who are willing to pay get bluntly declined. The time doesn't exist on my part. That is why I post info for free on NL.

Two things I love the most: Time and peace of mind. Money is a bonus. I'm greedy with them and I don't like sharing them with people.

The best option is YouTube. With YouTube, you'll know even more than I know. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Don't be delusional

You don't think like a smart person or someone who mingles among smart people. At 15, you can create an account, but won't be allowed to verify. With this unverified account, you can receive money or coin and HODL until you're up to age to verify.

Three years later, verify it and you'll see how the money has grown.

As a 15 year old Nigerian, look at how you're thinking you're not upto anything good, but if a white woman misbehaves, you have tricks on how to scam, f*ck, or sell drugs to her.

A 15 year old in Nigeria is in cult, he's gambling, smoking weed, a fraudster, an addict, and doing lots of illegal things, but when it comes to crypto that'll change his life for good, you're saying it's illegal. Mtcheew!

Your IQ is only high when it's to do evil. One of the reasons most Nigerians will remain poor. They only have high IQ when it's a crime.

Your moniker is Think4Myself, but you're not thinking smartly. Since you're not smart in thinking for yourself, mingle with smart people who will think for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Tony142: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
I don't like movies or gsmes. I don't know why. The most interesting movies are boring to me. It's either music, NatGeo Wild, Football, or Discovery and invention channels.

The boss himself cool

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't think like a smart person or someone who mingles among smart people. At 15, you can create an account, but won't be allowed to verify. With this unverified account, you can receive money or coin and HODL until you're up to age to verify.

Three years later, verify it and you'll see how the money has grown.

As a 15 year old Nigerian, look at how you're thinking you're not upto anything good, but if a white woman misbehaves, you have tricks on how to scam, f*ck, or sell drugs to her.

A 15 year old in Nigeria is in cult, he's gambling, smoking weed, a fraudster, an addict, and doing lots of illegal things, but when it comes to crypto that'll change his life for good, you're saying it's illegal. Mtcheew!

Your IQ is only high when it's to do evil. One of the reasons most Nigerians will remain poor. They only have high IQ when it's a crime.

Your moniker is Think4Myself, but you're not thinking smartly. Since you're not smart in thinking for yourself, mingle with smart people who will think for you.
1) I'm not 15 undecided
2). Ok, I never knew you could own a crypto wallet as a minor
3) crypto currency isn't sustainable, you can definitely get rich from it but let's be honest, the biggest loser is the person that bought late and no-one is willing to buy from the person
4) na just oppression make me go into pressing
5)

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

1) I'm not 15 undecided
2). Ok, I never knew you could own a crypto wallet as a minor
3) crypto currency isn't sustainable, you can definitely get rich from it but let's be honest, the biggest loser is the person that bought late and no-one is willing to buy from the person
4) na just oppression make me go into pressing
5)

Okay

You can press your phone and laptop, but please, don't scam anyone. Thank you.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay

I can't, the oppression is too much here grin
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Qpid5(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

thanks for this post.. I have all this in mind but the finance to kick start it is the issue am facing right here..
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Qpid5(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Don't be delusional
how much per Bitcoin?
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Flowboi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay

boss like how much can an average Nigerian university student start dis crypto business with
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Qpid5:
how much per Bitcoin?
$63k??
I don't know
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

I can't, the oppression is too much here grin

Read this short story and have a rethink. Lemme type fast and focus on this Arsenal match that's about to start.

Listen, even when I was broke, I don't notice oppression. In fact, it doesn't exist. When I was abroad, I also don't notice racism.

I'm so confident in my myself even when I'm broke, the dumbest, or the ugliest among others.

I don't look down or belittle myself except I'm just using it to catch cruise.

I guess I have superiority complex and that's why what others do don't move me. I always have "better days ahead," mentality.

Some years ago, I went to the beach in this particular country (we were expecting Akon to come perform) and I saw this pretty Asian girl (dressed like Liquorose of BBNaija) with no ass.

She was with younger and prettier girls of about 18 and above and I had interest in one of them, but I need to win the tomboy over first.

I started by requesting to take a picture with her group of gorgeous girls.

While we were taking the pictures, she didn't want my body to touch hers. It was too obvious.

After the picture, I tried to break into her group, but she protected her girls and the way she did it, a black man with low self-esteem will see her as a racist and someone who doesn't like black people.

To me, I didn't see her as a racist, but a butch lesbian who is protecting her haram and she's doing the right thing. If I was in her shoe, I'd do the same no matter your race.

If a girl rejects me, I don't feel bad. I always put myself in the current boyfriend's shoe. If I was him, will I be happy my girl accepts everyone who approaches her? No. I'm good at finding peace in a hot environment.

So, there are ways not to feel bad when it seems you're being oppressed, rejected, sidelined, etc.

It's all about mindset. I knew I'll be rich and wealthy one day, even though I was currently broke. So, I started acting as if I'm already living my future life today and it skyrocketed my confidence and this confidence is what I use to push through obstacles and challenging moments.

Mind you, I'm not rich and wealthy yet (maybe I am), but knowing that I'll be is more than enough to keep me focused and unbothered about other people's riches and flaunting. Instead, I see them as my colleagues, not oppressors or competitors.

Mindset matters, it bring you peace of mind and wealth. Every other things is a distraction.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Flowboi:
boss like how much can an average Nigerian university student start dis crypto business with

10k Naira.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Slade47(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bros abeg show me way
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
My brother, you are not playing with your life... His success cannot stop your success,God will do yours too, have faith, keep grinding... And it shall be well with you.
ImpregnaTor:
pls how old are u now?

it seems I'm playing with my life sad
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by gracile(f): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Learn how to make money off your phone, from your WhatsApp
Check signature
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by MaxieMan: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
The only problem I have with this crypto is verification.
I have 10k what is the best approach? Trade on spots or just buy and hold?

Cc iLegendd
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
MaxieMan:
The only problem I have with this crypto is verification.
I have 10k what is the best approach? Trade on spots or just buy and hold?

Cc iLeg.endd

When the market is down, buy and HODL.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by mojibbz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy, oppression, and jealousy will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

Im very familiar with the charts and markets because i trade forex. But ive found it hard to break into crypto or im just lazy.
How do you find crypto currencies worthy of trading or investing in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.