Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) (10475 Views)

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by WoundedLamb: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
You guys are obsessed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by luvmijeje(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmm! I don't even know what to say!

As a man, it is not everything you see you must talk. It's high time Seun should start charging for the opening of thread. Maybe by then some of you will start thinking before you open a thread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Arosko(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
How old are you?
What do you know about private part?
What is private and part?
Your mother just wasted her precious time giving birth to you
JovialJune:

You and the idiot I quoted are sick in the head and lack home training, the idiot u quoted did not know he has a mother at home before he spilled the rubbish he posted? But you have the guts to quote me to type rubbish, why cant you caution the idiot that started it first if not that guys on here have empty brain to think,

You even have the stupid audacity to ask me same question again, I say it again and again with this answer, if ladies' part are not private, your mother started the public display of her part.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
You are not concerned why it is as wide as Lagos ibadan expressway when she lied to you that she was a virgin. Na the bleaching that is giving you headache
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by JovialJune(f): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Arosko:
How old are you?
What do you know about private part?
What is private and part?
Your mother just wasted her precious time giving birth to you

You are an illiterate, you look like one, you sound like one, I should have checked your profile before conversing with you, my mistake.

My last response to you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Godons1:

Are you by any chance related to Amaka? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will it by chance unbleach your brain?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Godons1: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Will it by chance unbleach your brain?

Can you unbleach EMEKA or CHINASA? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Athemisia: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

No, he is a bored mumu

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bunmhi(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Orisirisi. OP eye don see plenty things ko

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by puppie017: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Melanin must shine
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by lolu2019: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bunmhi:
Orisirisi. OP eye don see plenty things ko
na u get sense.its very bad.the chocolate pussy of last year is now yellow pawpaw. I just don't get it.isn't that fake.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Godons1:

Can you unbleach EMEKA or CHINASA? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeya seems na dem bleached your brain?
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bunmhi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
lolu2019:
na u get sense.its very bad.the chocolate pussy of last year is now yellow pawpaw. I just don't get it.isn't that fake.
Are you a twin? That your name sounds Familiar
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by lolu2019: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bunmhi:

Are you a twin? That your name sounds Familiar
no o
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bunmhi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
lolu2019:
no o
Is Lolu your real name?
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by lolu2019: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bunmhi:

Is Lolu your real name?
yeah
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bunmhi(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
lolu2019:
yeah
Sounds funny. My ex bf name is actually Tayelolu so I always call him Lolu. This is the second time have come across someone with that name

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by lolu2019: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bunmhi:

Sounds funny. My ex bf name is actually Tayelolu so I always call him Lolu. This is the second time have come across someone with that name
mine is omololu.my friends calls me lolu because omololu is too long for them.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bunmhi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
lolu2019:
mine is omololu.my friends calls me lolu because omololu is too long for them.
Okay
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Godons1: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Eeeya seems na dem bleached your brain?

The thing pain this man well well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Arosko(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Lol!!!
I'm not surprised �� at all because you know already that, that thing you called private part ironically, is your work shop.
So e dey pain you when anybody try to spoiled work for you...
Behold, just answer this simple question, How many body count have had?

Conclusion
Your age minus your body count = public part.
JovialJune:

You are an illiterate, you look like one, you sound like one, I should have checked your profile before conversing with you, my mistake.

My last response to you.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Tizu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Olosho
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Tizu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
You're a confirmed harlot.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Nigerians and toto

Walai na that hole dey control this country.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Doradorwa:
Yawnnnn..... Even men bleach their dick... So what's the question again?... Una go sha dey find reasons to defame women... Yet you can't still stay without them...

Na because of toto o my sister.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
I'm sure he meant public part cheesy
muller101:
Who told you those things they carry between their legs are private. Something all of them have placed on auction.
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Executer: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
JovialJune:

You and the idiot I quoted are sick in the head and lack home training, the idiot u quoted did not know he has a mother at home before he spilled the rubbish he posted? But you have the guts to quote me to type rubbish, why cant you caution the idiot that started it first if not that guys on here have empty brain to think,

You even have the stupid audacity to ask me same question again, I say it again and again with this answer, if ladies' part are not private, your mother started the public display of her part.
As expected from a hoe
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by JovialJune(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Executer:

As expected from my mother a hoe

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Executer: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
JovialJune:

Fixed.
Try to cover your vileness all you want ,but like a leopard you can't wash off your true "spots" (whoredom)
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Elporo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
JovialJune:

You even have the stupid audacity to ask me same question again, I say it again and again with this answer, if ladies' part are not private, [b]your mother started the public display of her part[/b].

Do you have one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.