Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix (10036 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
If he leaves her, he will regret it.
....just as written in ur Holy Books abiii.
MARRIED PEOPLE divorce after 7 kids, na ordinary phuck mates wey separate dey trigger this anger.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you really know people DIVORCE and go their separate ways happily...?
So why will ordinary relationship that's written in chalk suffer regret becos of phuckmate? grin grin
Please, EXPLAIN...
I need answers
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by LINTUNE(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
do u think it's easy to be bleeped for 5yrs? guy if na me if I know kill am den I go cut him preeq
STFU...both of them enjoyed themselves, so what's the point...

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:
do u think it's easy to be bleeped for 5yrs? guy if na me if I know kill am den I go cut him preeq
As if a woman is not meant to be phuckt.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Panda7(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by bmdmix11: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
It is now a sin because it is a man doing the dumping, if the reverse was the case you hear them bitches preaching "never you marry out of sympathy sermon or not all relationships must end in marriage " sermon
lol
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by bmdmix11: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Panda7:
they were in a relate-tionship not in a marriage-ship. you know wetin d guy carry eye see b4 backing off
she like eating alot without contributing
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Panda7(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Tloc(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Kestolove:

I believe 100% of the boys and GIRLS that had their WAY with you are still walking the streets. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin
....... and no one will destroy the Girl either.
Make you try am with a wounded Lion.
Thought you LADIES are no longer interested in men & marriages, so why cry when the man walks away?

I can only speak for myself.... I have once swore never to be in a relationship again after my last heartbreak but you know the heart can easily be fooled.
Heartbreaks can really be painful.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Emmanuel909090: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
....just as written in ur Holy Books abiii.
MARRIED PEOPLE divorce after 7 kids, na ordinary phuck mates wey separate dey trigger this anger.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you really know people DIVORCE and go their separate ways happily...?
So why will ordinary relationship that's written in chalk suffer regret becos of phuckmate? grin grin
Please, EXPLAIN...
I need answers

The one that divorced after 7 years or kids, once left and overlooked a woman that once loved them with their all like this, experience has always been the best teacher in situations like this.

Marry someone who is not ready to leave you, all this roadside wifes (pick and drop wifes) are the reasons for high rate of divorce.

I hope you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Is This Girls Leg Straight Or Not? #CONFUSED (photo) / What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.