Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix (10000 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eromedic:
Beautiful Nigerian lady causes a scene at an eatery after her boyfriend whom she dated for complete five good years dumped her at an eatery.

According to the beautiful lady ,she said she have known him for the past 5years of her life instead of him to her since that he will not marry her and he waited for 5years before telling her that he don't want again.

The lady who could not bear the heart break decided to create a scene at the eatery while her friends video them.The boyfriend was telling them to stop recording them.

"Some men are really wicked oo".

Watch Full Video
https://www.moneymoves.com.ng/2021/09/lady-causes-scene-at-eatery-after-her.html

Why would he end the relationship in a public place though?

What happened to inviting her to a private place) his house and he ends the relationship in a mature manner?

Even if she was going to throw tantrums or display due to the hurt, it would be private & no one disgraced.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by MufasaLion: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
I see nothing bad in what the guy did. Also, the lady's action is understandable.

Most ladies that do get heartbroken after many years in a relationship are the main cause of their misfortune. Most of them will be dating a guy and they would hardly even talk about marriage or future together.

Also, some woukd have seen the red flag but will still keep up with the relationship all because of the benefits that comes with it.

At least the dude was human enough to break up physically in a nice place not even after sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by MufasaLion: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
bukatyne:

What happened to inviting her to a private place) his house and he ends the relationship in a mature manner?

Even if she was going to throw tantrums or display due to the hurt, it would be private & no one disgraced.

But there's nothing bad in starting a relationship in a public place?

Location is not the lady's problem but the duration they've been together.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by luvmijeje(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
She should take heart! That is relationship and that's life. It is almost like gambling!

He did the right thing by breaking up with her. It will have been worse if he didn't open up. For me it shows that guy has integrity.

If your mind is no longer in a relationship with someone, abeg break up with sense. Life is too short to live it miserably with someone you don't like.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
yuping:

It seems you're finding it difficult on how to quote someone. Don't worry, you'll learn it one day. All the best.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Shaolin77:
I always knew you're an ugly fulani herdswoman terrorist
I was right all along

So what do you want me to do?

even the fugly deformed hag looking like Orangutan that has been rejected by hominidea because of the scary horrible appearance can troll you....... Just because of NAIRALAND.....

1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by yuping(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

It seems you're finding it difficult on how to quote someone. Don't worry, you'll learn it one day. All the best.
Thanks
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
GIdiata:

Nigerian girls are useless. All of them
y not help her do de killing?

for five good years all u have been offering in the relationship "is the hole between your legs and u dey find marriage grin grin

instead wey she go dey happy say person take care of her bills for five solid years [that's a whooping 1,825 days I no add leap year oo] you are here feeling entitled. you dey ment
Hmmm
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
And yet after 3 months now, the guy go start to they call the girl ashewo.... The girl was heartbroken because she was too trusting. Laslas she too go become black widow.
Black widow...very dangerous to men.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by BigYash: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
He just dodged a bullet..
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy
Kill him for not taking you to the ALTAR..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You should be ashamed you can't marry yourself.
Thought you ladies are not interested in men nor marriages any longer.
Guys are no longer interested too.
U can't be killing MEN and still expect them to cleave to you. No creature walks into a predator.
So, Dumping has officially commenced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by nuelyoyo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
bukatyne:

I think its because he feels safer in a public place, he has dated her long enough to know what she is capable of.

Maybe he knows if it we're in a private place, her tantrums may involve stabbing him with a knife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chai, that's wickedness
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy
... beacause he fvcked her for just 5 yas?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Don't mind them.
Go check the punany, it may have been fishy all these years.

IF after 5years a MAN still dumps u to that means u have got nothing to offer except punnany.
PUNNANY never brings Food to the table in marriage, it only does so during prostitution.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Truvelisback(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
And yet after 3 months now, the guy go start to they call the girl ashewo.... The girl was heartbroken because she was too trusting. Laslas she too go become black widow.
Ladies also do the same to guys too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Love55freas(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
too bad
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Kestolove(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
nijaomegacode:

do u think it's easy to be bleeped for 5yrs? guy if na me if I know kill am den I go cut him preeq
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by McStoic(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
yuping:
Witchcraft at is peak you date someone for five years only to tell her that she is not up to the standard you want to be a wife.
Make we they put ourselves in other people shoe naa. I know some people here will say should he marry her out of pity, the question is why wait for 5 years before making that decision its evil and demonic.
Na this kind thing dey make person do juju.
5 years I go take get my Bsc, the girl is even nice self, this also should be a criminal offense time wasting and damages, at least five years in prison or pay hefty fine.

Not fair at all. Unless there's something bad the lady did...
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
do u think it's easy to be bleeped for 5yrs? guy if na me if I know kill am den I go cut him preeq
So, punnany is now the S. I. unit for marriage grin
Well, if it's so what about Ladies who phuckt vibrator for 5 years, hope they will kill the vibrator when its battery runs down?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
I pray you become a Christian and see the light.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Pegi23(f): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
A relationship shouldn't be more than 2 years before I guys know if it will lead to marriage or not..
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Emmanuel909090: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
If he leaves her, he will regret it.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nonexisting1: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Either he just discovered she is an olosho or he has realized that love is scam. Either way, the nigga is saved now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by RomanGreen: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
yuping:
Witchcraft at is peak you date someone for five years only to tell her that she is not up to the standard you want to be a wife.
Make we they put ourselves in other people shoe naa. I know some people here will say should he marry her out of pity, the question is why wait for 5 years before making that decision its evil and demonic.
Na this kind thing dey make person do juju.
5 years I go take get my Bsc, the girl is even nice self, this also should be a criminal offense time wasting and damages, at least five years in prison or pay hefty fine.

Rubbish...see let me tell you, as much as I don't like stuff like this, don't blame the guy ...the lady in question may have started manifesting unruly behaviors lately, women are like that especially when they feel very comfortable in that relationship with the hope of marriage, most times their flaws gets exposed and you begin to wonder if you knew her at all...I ended a 4 year relationship on the premise of this story not because I don't love her anymore but because her behaviors lately started giving me huge concern and lack of peace of mind. I called it quits...she has threatened me severally, I simply told her to bring it on. Anything that will deny me peace, I cut it off asap. Worse is when these daughters of Eve refuse to change. Don't judge the guy until you wear his shoe. If you're still moved by the dramatic nature of women when they are crying then I'm sorry they'll manipulate you easily

4 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by RomanGreen: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
GIdiata:

Nigerian girls are useless. All of them
y not help her do de killing?

for five good years all u have been offering in the relationship "is the hole between your legs and u dey find marriage grin grin

instead wey she go dey happy say person take care of her bills for five solid years [that's a whooping 1,825 days I no add leap year oo] you are here feeling entitled. you dey ment

My guy ....nice write up.... it's high time these leeches are put in their place....any small talk they will bring up the only leverage they have which is their hole... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
The girl should destroy properties join.. That's so heartless of the guy.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by GIdiata(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
RomanGreen:

My guy ....nice write up.... it's high time these leeches are put in their place....any small talk they will bring up the only leverage they have which is their hole... nonsense

Thanks bro.
their entitlement mentality is annoying

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Posotome: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
anytime i dey walk for my street

all the women will be like MAKE I CUT HIM DI,CK go use am for house

i go just dey laugh

NA BY FORCE TO DEY FXCK WOMAN?

#GODSAVEMYROTTENSOUL!
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Christie06:
The girl should destroy properties join.. That's so heartless of the guy.
grin grin grin grin
....... and no one will destroy the Girl either.
Make you try am with a wounded Lion.
Thought you LADIES are no longer interested in men & marriages, so why cry when the man walks away?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Got Himself A Dog Face Through Medical Operation ( Graphic) / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.