Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (2424 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by luvmijeje(f): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2021
dontrulee:

Of course, women have suffered. Menopause is a big disadvantage for them. When they waste their early years sleeping around and becoming baby Mama's their later end suffer. It's simple law of Life..

Must someone get married to have babies? There are different means of having babies na!
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ufotty2001: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
luvmijeje:

I can't marry a guy that's broke and I can't marry a guy that is rich.

The reason I can't marry a broke guy is because he will be hiding his true nature. A broke guy is a faithful guy. Until a guy has money, you will never know whether he likes you.

And I can't marry a rich guy because I don't want someone to bore with the life story of how he got his money and me from nowhere is now coming to waste it anyhow.

I want a guy that has big dreams and knows the means to achieve it. And understand that I am the most important means of achieving that purpose.
I love ur write up. Can u DM... Please
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by dontrulee: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2021
luvmijeje:

Must someone get married to have babies? There are different means of having babies na!

Alright, your choice is your Life
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by emmaodet: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
luvmijeje:
You are treating marriage as a business transaction instead of a life transaction. What do I mean?

When you don't like someone you will be looking for different kind of reason to leave that person but when you like someone you will be looking for different reasons to stay. That's why it's critical you marry someone you like. Marriage is tough and you can't afford to marry someone out of pity.

All you have said are right BUT do you think women marry because of Love/Like too?
How many ladies marry because of Love.
You are annoyed with the op for using the same criteria most ladies use in marrying men.
They use relationship/marriage to scale up. They tell their rich bfs about all their family problems for him to help but a man can’t do same to a woman.
You said why must be marry who he doesn’t like but because of what he wants to get but how many ladies marry their real boyfriends?
Most married men that are ready financially to raise family and adjust and not who they really want to marry.
I believe the op and his spouse will learn to love each other in the process too. Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pegi23(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
bigpicture001:

If he uses the lady and got back on his foot and then they marry is It a crime..? Did anyone Barr u from helping a guy.. must u always be a receiver..? Countless women avoid this same stuffs from Men and call Dem failures whilst looking for the rich one.. and later resort to same thing and end up asisting even more stupid older men, but this time around, the lady will be 37 and must have wasted 10more years sh would have had three babies.......

Don't asist and grow a a genuine ambitious man and make him if u have the means, sit down there and be waiting for a prince from London.. na u go tire!
. Lol very funny I'm a young lady ok who is still a student. So think about it again he should look for a working class lady between the age of 24-35 to help him and not me that is below the age space..I can't help rather I need someone too to support me and no marriage might not end it.. unlike him who is purely a goal digger..they don't need to date or marry for her to help him tho..
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by bigpicture001: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pegi23:
. Lol very funny I'm a young lady ok who is still a student. So think about it again he should look for a working class lady between the age of 24-35 to help him and not me that is below the age space..I can't help rather I need someone too to support me and no marriage might not end it.. unlike him who is purely a goal digger..they don't need to date or marry for her to help him tho..

The phrase is so. Sweet I'm ur. Mouth... Try marrying a guy who earns 40k monthly or even date any before u exempt urself from Gold digging... I know u ladies... All the same..

But dou, I don't know about u , ur age or what u do.. am just against that luvemejeje's mindset....

Ladies can never , I repeat never date a broke guy for long... What do u call that... A fortune giver..? Make sure u are not with sin before you cast that stone

(1) (2) (Reply)

His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 / Should I Marry Her 2 / A Good Vagina Is a Sleeping Tablet. Your Man Needs To Fall Asleep After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.