Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God (3178 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
cowards fraud jw janosky and fellow know nothing shidof, u still cannot quote me
but just post the lies you hear from the voices in your head:

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Ola17: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
The theory of TRINITY is too mysterious for our comprehension

It isn’t too hard to understand. Trinity is a convolutedly false theory that once you swallow, will make it easy for you to believe every other bullshit you’re being fed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Janosky: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Sir I don't understand a word you wrote. Please explain. You even made refrence to Greek, do you speak greek?
I don't speak Greek.
There is Greek & Hebrew interlinear lexicon for every chapter and verses of your Bible.
Bros, it's very accessible online. Use it to help yourself.

Greek is the original language of your Bible.
How a verse is rendered in Greek lexicon is more authentic than how it is written in English, that's the point I want you to understand.
* For instance, John wrote in Greek John 1:1
"The word was (with) toward the God" .

* John wrote in Greek John 4:24
" The God is a spirit... Verse 23 the Father is the God.
* John wrote in Greek John 14:1
Believe in the God and also believe in me"

According to Greek John 14:1. 4:24 & 1:1, is your brain telling you something?
@ Greek John 1:1, John4:24 & 14:1, who did John and Jesus call "the God"?

Read Acts 17:24 "the God (in John 1:1. 14:1 & 4:24) and stop DECEIVING yourself with Trinity GIBBERISH grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Janosky: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

When Christ says I and my father are one.
Read john14.9
Matthew 11.27
The will of the father and the son in your life are the same

John 7:16 and John 17:6-7.
Is the will of a messenger different from the will of the God that messenger obeys?
If you will understand John 7:16 and John 17:6-7, the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Janosky: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
johnw47:

cowards fraud jw janosky and fellow know nothing shidof, u still cannot quote me

Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
LYING Pastor WAILING upandan grin

John W post @5:08am,on 1st October, 2021.
johnw47:

before then, Wisdom/The Word of God, had a beginning as a separate Person to God. proverbs 8:22-25

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
johnw47:

I stop quoting you because you're contradicting and confusing yourself including opposing the Bible as well. Check all the Bible verses I posted where it was stated that Jesus isn't God and Even from Jesus Christ mouth itself where he denied being God when he was asked. If you can deny that those verses aren't in the Bible or not the word of Jesus Christ then I'll accept all your lies, incoherent and illogical epistles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:
John 10.30 I and the father are one.
you're contradicting yourself, earlier you said Almighty God is different from Jesus Christ as a God. Now you're saying they're one. Which one should we choose

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

Again your definition of worship does not cut it.
Sorry God's word is not meant for arguments leading to contradicting teachings. 1 Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9
So if what you're saying is working out PERFECTLY anywhere go and worship with them.
I know what i'm saying and i can see it working PERFECTLY in the midst of God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) 1Corinthians 14:33, 40
Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by tctrills: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
shidof:
you're contradicting yourself, earlier you said Almighty God is different from Jesus Christ as a God. Now you're saying they're one. Which one should we choose
I am not but if you don't understand, you could have asked, how are they one and maybe we could look at some scripture
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
tctrills:

I am not but if you don't understand, you could have asked, how are they one and maybe we could look at some scripture
lol! No matter how hard you try to prove this. You will always end up confusing yourself even with scriptures because I'll give you a 1001 contradictory scriptures from the Bible as well

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Polynek(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Ola17 post=106401981]

It isn’t too hard to understand. Trinity is a convolutedly false theory that once you swallow, will make it easy for you to believe every other bullshit you’re being fed. [/quotep]
Really!! Is dat wat u said?
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Ola17: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:

Really!! Is dat wat u said?

That’s the truth.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by Polynek(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Ola17 post=106405369][/quote] Alright let us not escalate the argument, everyone blv is good to Him/Her
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
shidof:
I stop quoting you because you're contradicting and confusing yourself including opposing the Bible as well. Check all the Bible verses I posted where it was stated that Jesus isn't God and Even from Jesus Christ mouth itself where he denied being God when he was asked. If you can deny that those verses aren't in the Bible or not the word of Jesus Christ then I'll accept all your lies, incoherent and illogical epistles

dope, you still cannot post the quotes where i'm contradicting
confusing, opposing the bible, lying and incoherent with illogical epistles

you just a big liar and false accuser like the fales jw's

go to islam forum or forum for dummies, you might understand something there
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Janosky:

LYING Pastor WAILING upandan grin

John W post @5:08am,on 1st October, 2021.
johnw47:

before then, Wisdom/The Word of God, had a beginning as a separate Person to God. proverbs 8:22-25

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

fraud jw janosky

see how in every post you cannot stop lying like your father the devil
even repeating the old lies of tatime maximus69 and stinky roslyn that i'm a pastor
of some church, and not just a pastor but a false pastor, don't forget that bit oh lover of lies

and you people think you are God's people, so funny, u so deluded

you habitually lie because you have no truth to say and because lying is embedded in you

u a big liar like your daddy:

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

oh duh forever confused fraud, of course Wisdom always existed in God, and of course
God bought His Wisdom/His Holy Spirit also called The Word of God and who became The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
out of himself to be a separate person with God, proverbs 8:22-25 and to verse 30

you false jw are as big a duh as your comrade and islam lover shidof, aren't you dum dum

quote my lies oh fraud and i will show you yet again your confusion and false accusing
you people just talk from the head, from the voices there, and from what you are told to believe
and from what is printed in your magazines

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
lol! No matter how hard you try to prove this. You will always end up confusing yourself even with scriptures because I'll give you a 1001 contradictory scriptures from the Bible as well

a fool doesn't know the bible and believes there are contradictions there
and yet you use it
there are no contradictions in God's word, there are some poor translations
and there is lack of understanding, which you and fraud jw suffer from big time

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2021
the gibberish of comrades in belief. so called jehovah's witness and lover of islam:

shidof: Cos it's illogical. They won't have a valid answer

Janosky:
3 Gods Polytheists & Trinity devotees pretending to be Christians won't have a valid answer for you.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2021
johnw47:

a fool doesn't know the bible and believes there are contradictions there
and yet you use it
there are no contradictions in God's word, there are some poor translations
and there is lack of understanding, which you and fraud jw suffer from big time

lack of understanding in Bible that's written in plain English. You should have told me that I required holy spirit to understand it now. Bunch of deceivers. You know you can't deceive me with all this your garbage and insult Mr congenital fool.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2021
johnw47:

dope, you still cannot post the quotes where i'm contradicting
confusing, opposing the bible, lying and incoherent with illogical epistles

you just a big liar and false accuser like the fales jw's

go to islam forum or forum for dummies, you might understand something there
I can see that you're really pained kid. You're so pained that you can't even defend yourself again, instead you started throwing tantrums around so that we can accept your baseless assumptions. You can't win in a logical discussion of this nature. Cover your shameless face with tears and run to meet your sheep. They're are the only one that can digest all this your lies and rubbish without doing their own research.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
I can see that you're really pained kid. You're so pained that you can't even defend yourself again, instead you started throwing tantrums around so that we can accept your baseless assumptions. You can't win in a logical discussion of this nature. Cover your shameless face with tears and run to meet your sheep. They're are the only one that can digest all this your lies and rubbish without doing their own research.

know nothing shidof, once again, quote the lies and rubbish, oh coward and false accuser:

rev 21:8 But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
lack of understanding in Bible that's written in plain English. You should have told me that I required holy spirit to understand it now. Bunch of deceivers. You know you can't deceive me with all this your garbage and insult Mr congenital fool.

fat shidof, quote the garbage and stop running like a scared rabbit, oh confused and boasting liar and false accuser
like false jw's and your daddy the devil:

john 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:

Signature: The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

well at least you know that much, @underline you know it first hand
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
johnw47:

shidof:

Signature: The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...

well at least you know that much, @underline you know it first hand
That message is meant for congenital and permanent dumbass like you @johnw47
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
johnw47:

fat shidof, quote the garbage and stop running like a scared rabbit, oh confused and boasting liar and false accuser
like false jw's and your daddy the devil:

john 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

how does this show us that Jesus Christ is God . Stop deviating from the point of discussion kid. You're delusional

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
johnw47:

know nothing shidof, once again, quote the lies and rubbish, oh coward and false accuser:

rev 21:8 But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.

Lol! You're still not passing any message. You're just displaying thuggish behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
That message is meant for congenital and permanent dumbass like you @johnw47

dum as they cum fat man, like false jw's all you have is these gibberish
stick around now don't go running away again like a scared rabbit
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
Lol! You're still not passing any message. You're just displaying thuggish behaviour

poor fearful one, you still cannot quote the lies and rubbish you keep accusing off
there is no fool like a fat old fool
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
shidof:
how does this show us that Jesus Christ is God . Stop deviating from the point of discussion kid. You're delusional

fearful accuser shidof, i have said that the Spirit of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is God/The Word of God
and once again oh fearful one, post the quote of me saying the man Jesus Christ is God.
God is not flesh for the third time, big dum dum
Jesus the Man is The Son of God - also for the third time

you cannot get even one thing right oh pea for brain, fraud jw janosky likes your lies though, very funny

like your false jw comrades fat man, you cannot stop lying and false accusing, and you are replying to lies in your head rather than things i said, you so deluded aren't you fat:

i can show you plenty of verses showing that Jesus Christ is God.
they are of course referring to Jesus in the Spirit.
do you wan't me to post them oh know nothing mumu brain
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by sonmvayina(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus is serapis...stop equating him with the creator. He is just an idol.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
sonmvayina:
Jesus is serapis...stop equating him with the creator. He is just an idol.

Jesus is a idol to a antichrist fool, but to christians Jesus in The Spirit/The Word of God, is the Creator along with His Father:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
fearful shidof, you don't quote me honestly, that is why you cannot post my quotes of the lies you claim.
Jesus lists you liars with cowards:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? / Banned From Heaven / A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.