Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God (3177 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by hupernikao: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:
You still didn't give any verified source which ascertain that Jesus Christ is God. You can't use just your brain to write an epistle without any Bible Verses that showed us Jesus is God or any verse where by Jesus Christ pronounced himself as God and expect me to accept your claim just like that.

I hope you don't read the Bible the way you just read what I wrote. You didn't pay attention to what I wrote. You may need to read it again and then rewrite your response.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2021
^^ shidof is so dum he doesn't understand anything anyone wrote,
and he understands God's word even less, very funny

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by hupernikao: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:
You still didn't give any verified source which ascertain that Jesus Christ is God. You can't use just your brain to write an epistle without any Bible Verses that showed us Jesus is God or any verse where by Jesus Christ pronounced himself as God and expect me to accept your claim just like that.

And to be sincere with you, if you truly want to discuss an issue as sensitive as this from the scriptures, you need to calm down and ready to read what the other post without having a defensive notion. You must be open to see the Bible the way it is and the way its written.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:

The problem here is people feeling they can adequately PREACH and TEACH God's word without being connected to the right source of information {John 15:1-8} This is the same issue Jesus had with the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century. These people arranged for schools of thought and attached themselves to the ruling party in order to become authorised teachers of God's word, so when Jesus (a carpenter's son) who never attended any of their Rabbinic schools began teaching the people they were confused because they felt Jesus is not authorized to do so under their politicised system of worship {Mark 11:28} and Jesus wasn't teaching giving options like they do, because these Rabbis wanted to allow people choose any group, their teachings is optional but Jesus teach as if there's no other option! Matthew 7:28-29 compare to John 14:6

So since these people claiming Christians today are not connected to the right source you will always see them give options in their standards for worship, that's why they've multiplied schools of thought in the name of DENOMINATIONS whereas they have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so that each person can choose the teacher that soothes his/her liken! 2Timothy 4:3

Therefore the result of their teachings is confusion everybody can face any direction all in the name of Jesus! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by sonmvayina(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2021
johnw47:

Jesus is a idol to a antichrist fool, but to christians Jesus in The Spirit/The Word of God, is the Creator along with His Father:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

You are just a maroon. Jesus is an idol created by Rome to deceive you. God is not a man or human being. God is the universal consciousness.

God gave you a commandment

Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them.

And the romans created a god in the image and likeness of a man. In their image. And gave to you and you are foolishly worshipping it.

A man that is found on earth...

Your punishment is great. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

Don't worry he will be reincarnated over 300,000,000,000 times for failure to agree with you. Abi is there any other punishment again? cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by sonmvayina(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry he will be reincarnated over 300,000,000,000 times for failure to agree with you. Abi is there any other punishment again? cheesy

I am trying to give him the information to exit the matrix. The ouroboros , We are Gods having a human experience.

The purpose is to learn and grow spiritually. If you miss it. You keep coming back until you fulfil all the divine laws....
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2021
So in a nutshell you are here now because you failed in your previous life, shey?
Please if i may ask you, how many times have you been here trying to fulfil this so called "divine laws"
And please don't turn to rage this time around o! smiley

sonmvayina:

I am trying to give him the information to exit the matrix. The ouroboros , We are Gods having a human experience. The purpose is to learn and grow spiritually. If you miss it. You keep coming back until you fulfil all the divine laws....
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by sonmvayina(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell you are here now because you failed in your previous life, shey?
Please if i may ask you, how many times have you been here trying to fulfil this so called "divine laws"
And please don't turn to rage this time around o! smiley

Lol. Probably a lot of times I guess. I guess I am getting it this time around.

The purpose is to become like God by following Gods directions. So that is why I call them divine laws.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol. Probably a lot of times I GUESS. I guess I am getting it this time around.
The purpose is to become like God by following Gods directions. So that is why I call them divine laws.

The underlined shows you're not sure of what you're saying, so how come you develop this idea? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are just a maroon. Jesus is an idol created by Rome to deceive you. God is not a man or human being. God is the universal consciousness.

God gave you a commandment

Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them.

And the romans created a god in the image and likeness of a man. In their image. And gave to you and you are foolishly worshipping it.

A man that is found on earth...

laugh, go chat with know nothings shidof and janosky oh so dum antichrist
they will probablly give you likes
smiley
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The problem here is people feeling they can adequately PREACH and TEACH God's word without being connected to the right source of information {John 15:1-8} This is the same issue Jesus had with the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century. These people arranged for schools of thought and attached themselves to the ruling party in order to become authorised teachers of God's word, so when Jesus (a carpenter's son) who never attended any of their Rabbinic schools began teaching the people they were confused because they felt Jesus is not authorized to do so under their politicised system of worship {Mark 11:28} and Jesus wasn't teaching giving options like they do, because these Rabbis wanted to allow people choose any group, their teachings is optional but Jesus teach as if there's no other option! Matthew 7:28-29 compare to John 14:6

So since these people claiming Christians today are not connected to the right source you will always see them give options in their standards for worship, that's why they've multiplied schools of thought in the name of DENOMINATIONS whereas they have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so that each person can choose the teacher that soothes his/her liken! 2Timothy 4:3

Therefore the result of their teachings is confusion everybody can face any direction all in the name of Jesus! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

Amen, may peace be yours also
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2021
hupernikao:

I hope you don't read the Bible the way you just read what I wrote. You didn't pay attention to what I wrote. You may need to read it again and then rewrite your response.
So, If I want to read Bible. I should be reading and digesting 1 verse in a week or month and wait for holy spirit to guide and give me the right understanding of the verse right??
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
johnw47:

laugh, go chat with know nothings shidof and janosky oh so dum antichrist
they will probablly give you likes
smiley
You're just not passing any message. You know that you've lost the conversation and your motive now is to derail the thread with gibberish and meaningless posts. It won't work on me kid. I'm done with you, you can go and play with daft kids that you're of the same IQ
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:
You're just not passing any message. You know that you've lost the conversation and your motive now is to derail the thread with gibberish and meaningless posts. It won't work on me kid. I'm done with you, you can go and play with daft kids that you're of the same IQ
Ha ha, don't slam the door on your way out for a drink fat
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by johnw47: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
the mumu brain of know nothing shidof:

johnw47:
God is greater than The Word of God/than The Lord Jesus Christ
it was God Who bought Wisdom out of Himself, and Jesus is flesh

johnw47:
God is a Spirit:
Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

johnw47:
Jesus is The Son of God
before and after becoming Man He is The Word of God

shidof :

you referred Jesus as the flesh of the God

smiley so dum dum
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:
Amen, may peace be yours also

In the name of our now reigning King Christ Jesus, Amen! smiley
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by hupernikao: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
shidof:
So, If I want to read Bible. I should be reading and digesting 1 verse in a week or month and wait for holy spirit to guide and give me the right understanding of the verse right??

I don't know where you read the above from. It's like you are reading something else not by post. Just wondering. As this doesn't relate at all to my post.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by shidof(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2021
hupernikao:

This is what I post I replied in the last message I sent to you
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Same As Almighty God by hupernikao: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
shidof:
This is what I post I replied in the last message I sent to you

Okay. I will hope you read my text well and also any discussion we have or will have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? / How Do Xtians Explain That The Book Of Jude Quotes The Apocryphal Book Of Enoch? / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.