Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? (1181 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / 10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Ezendimmuo: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
I just checked my girlfriends chat and found out she lied to me about staying with her friend while she went out on a date with a guy...
I confronted her but she said I shouldn't have gone through her phone...it shows i don't trust her...
I wasn't expecting that from her...
I expected her to apologize so that we'd move on...
Noo!!!
She even changed her password right on front of me and told me that I had no right to go through her chat...
She even kissed this guy and had some sex related chat with him on the chat...
M gonna break up with her Sha ..
My question is this...
Is it a proper to go through your partners chat
Past experiences has taught me to always know what these girls are up to...
I just can't help it....
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
No be say na crime....But for the sake of your sanity, that's your mental health,no try am undecided

Because those species phone can never be free from virus tongue. You must see something for inside wey go make you put your hands for your head undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Bellotelli: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
You shouldn't
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ideally NO.

but if there's a need to, then either you xhange to a more trusting partner or you work on your insecurities

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by reykhana(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
In this matter, I can’t say you’re wrong and I can’t say you’re right either.
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Haakeem(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Its somehow not proper, because you would and must find a chat that would live u supicious or heartbroken, so its at your risk.
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by greencard: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
Ideally NO.

but if there's a need to, then either you xhange to a more trusting partner or you work on your insecurities
nothing like insecurity here sir,

Who bad , bad, who good, good , no middle ground, any middle ground na scam.

Who lock phone get watin him/she fit deh hide , if e sure for u make Una exchange phone .. nothing like insecurities here

It's either u are in or out, no middle ground

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
greencard:
nothing like insecurity here sir,

Who bad , bad, who good, good , no middle ground, any middle ground na scam.

Who lock phone get watin him/she fit deh hide , if e sure for u make Una exchange phone .. nothing like insecurities here

It's either u are in or out, no middle ground

You attacked the biggest word there without reading the smaller words that wuddav given you understanding of the whole statement
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Godada(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2021

It's her privacy though.

But since you are here, it's important for your well-being to cut her off.
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Gynn: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is a crime against yourself NOT to check your partner's phone.

Everything is usually revealed in the phone

She did this and you didn't break up with her there and then?
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by aluyapreston: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is in this era i am hearing this shit of not checking each other phone. I dey check well she dey check my own well. We dey watch each other status for funny stuffs Her calls dey come in, mine too and we no dey get fem

Na who get something to hide dey claim no check my phone. Imagine that dustbin change the whole thing for you because you checked her phone and discovered she was cheating. It is really poor. Very poor

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by aluyapreston: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gynn:
It is a crime against yourself NOT to check your partner's phone.

Everything is usually revealed in the phone

She did this and you didn't break up with her there and then?

Exactly. Check HER phone if you consider wifing her or just decide on sticking to sharing your wife in the future. E no pass so
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by debbydams(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
I just checked my girlfriends chat and found out she lied to me about staying with her friend while she went out on a date with a guy...
I confronted her but she said I shouldn't have gone through her phone...it shows i don't trust her...
Noo!!!
She even changed her password right on front of me and told me that I had no right to go through her chat...
My question is this...
I just can't help it....
lol, going Tru your partner phone is not a good idea though,
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lols...una dey try Sha. I don't have such time.
Or maybe I've not met such girl yet dat gives me butterflies in my belly,to the extent of checking her chats
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by Bigpapi: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Ezendimmuo:
Noo!!!
My question is this...
I just can't help it....

You're still a small boy, plus your english is not even correct so I will say thunder fire you na u born d girl?
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by L4stl00k(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2021
For anybody that want to monitor your partner social media accounts or his/her phone and know what's he/she's doing at your back.. contact me.. note is not free?
Re: Is It A Crime To Check My Girlfriends Phone? by aprilwise(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Checking boyfriend or girlfriend phone is a coin of two sides good or bad . Anything you see it’s your cup of tea

(1) (Reply)

Nice Profile Pic / A New One. Giving The Old Out. / Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.