Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (19537 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by InHeaven(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
One of his achievements is the LAGOS TRANSIT. He pioneered the luxurious bus usage In Lagos
mybiz234:

Mention specifically what Tinubu has done in Lagos State. Be specific.

15 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by AkalaJ: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oladeji245:

I'm a Yoruba and can never vote for tinubu or his party..their party,including the states they are ruling in Sw has been nothing but total disasters.
i have been reading shits from the usual APC suspects here who think their party presenting a Yoruba man as the next presidential candidate= winning sw in landslide or having sw on lockdown and e dey make me laugh..
they will be shocked to discover the failure of their party in the elections will start right from the sw they are using to brag here.

Oga rest. You only have one vote. And even as a Yoruba man you are free to vote for another Fulani if you so please, nobody will beat you so ye sun ekun egbere and feeling important with yourself. And don't even for a moment think yourself on the level of Ladoja who commands hundreds of thousands of loyal political followership across Oyo State. If 10 of you vote against a Tinubu in an election, 100,000 will vote for him, so get off your high horse oga.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol Ladoja is omo ale Yoruba while you are omo oko?

You’re talking to Osi Olubadan who is a potential Olubadan in the future if God permits.

Look at you, you don't know that there are kings in Yorubaland that are original Omo ale not to talk of chiefs?

What do you think the "emir" of Iwo is? Can you honestly call that pretender to the throne Omo oko?

Besides do you know me?

What makes you think I'm not of royal blood?

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by InHeaven(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Speak for yourself. He'll be voted massively in SW
Oladeji245:

I'm a Yoruba and can never vote for tinubu or his party..their party,including the states they are ruling in Sw has been nothing but total disasters.
i have been reading shits from the usual APC suspects here who think their party presenting a Yoruba man as the next presidential candidate= winning sw in landslide or having sw on lockdown and e dey make me laugh..
they will be shocked to discover the failure of their party in the elections will start right from the sw they are using to brag here.

18 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by AkalaJ: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I will tell you!

Omo yeibo, we know how you people feel about Tinubu so no one is expecting you to have anything positive to say about him. When it comes time to vote, go ahead and vote for your PDP as usual, nobody will beat you. But what will be will be. If Tinubu will become Nigeria's president, you go just gba Kamu and live with it. Wailing for another 8yrs is allowed. No be crime. grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by LegendHero(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Look at you, you don't know that there are kings in Yorubaland that are original Omo ale not to talk of chiefs?

What do you think the "emir" of Iwo is? Can you honestly call that pretender to the throne Omo oko?

Besides do you know me?

What makes you think I'm not of royal blood?

The royal bloods are not the only true Yorubas. We are all Yorubas whether royal or common and what I’m just trying to point to you is the fact that you called him omo ale just because he spoke good of Asiwaju.

I’m just asking why you think you’re Omo-oko and why Ladoja is Omo ale. You must have a reason for the statement:

13 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Oga rest. You only have one vote. And even as a Yoruba man you are free to vote for another Fulani if you so please, nobody will beat you so ye sun ekun egbere and feeling important with yourself. And don't even for a moment think yourself on the level of Ladoja who commands hundreds of thousands of loyal political followership across Oyo State. If 10 of you vote against a Tinubu in an election, 100,000 will vote for him, so get off your high horse oga.
e go shock unaa..
lol..with the perpetual anger and massive frustration of a lot people in the region... talk more of the fact APC has been a total disaster both at state and federal level..and Sw is so liberal in its voting pattern that even without campaigning,the opposition has long as it is strong (and PDP is quite strong)is already guaranteed a big chunk of the votes..now that's the reality of sw..then you add APC failures and cluelessness..
I laugh at the way u sit your ass down at home blackmailing people on nairaland(which is not relevant in the total scheme of things)of how they must not vote for another Fulani man when APC has been way worse and u think the hungry majority of poor people who only want something guaranteed to feed their stomach with care about whether someone is Fulani or Yoruba..lol
which high horse? you tinubu supporters are so intolerant that you're not capable of holding discussion without insults or some arrogance.

5 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
InHeaven:
Speak for yourself. He'll be voted massively in SW
he will not and you know it..tinubu has become a poisoned chalice..only his delusional supporters think he will win sw massively, he will not.
and I speak for millions of Yoruba who will gladly say"fck you tinubu" and vote against him...so u are confused when u say"speak for yourself"
now if its Osinbajo our VP..that's a different thing discussion to be had entirely... but tinubu winning massively in Sw?
e go shock una.

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by AkalaJ: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oladeji245:

e go shock unaa..
lol..with the perpetual anger and massive frustration of a lot people in the region... talk more of the fact APC has been a total disaster both at state and federal level..and Sw is so liberal in its voting pattern that even without campaigning,the opposition has long as it is strong (and PDP is quite strong)is already guaranteed a big chunk of the votes..now that's the reality of sw..then you add APC failures and cluelessness..
I laugh at the way u sit your ass down at home blackmailing people on nairaland(which is not relevant in the total scheme of things)of how they must not vote for another Fulani man when APC has been way worse and u think the hungry majority of poor people who only want something guaranteed to feed their stomach with care about whether someone is Fulani or Yoruba..lol
which high horse? you tinubu supporters are so intolerant that you're not capable of holding discussion without insults or some arrogance.

Elejo wewe, we don hear. When that time comes, vote for your Fulani, no wahala. You see say I no abuse you for not wanting to vote for Tinubu? That's the omoluabi in me. You are the one that came swinging and attacking Tinubu's ambition, so don't get upset when those that don't share your view also come swinging (your post is on the first page, you can go and re-read it yourself). Go and grow a tough skin because you can't intimidate anyone with your bile. Politics isn't for the faint-hearted. In any case, when 2023 comes, vote for the Fulani person that PDP will put forward, and leave Ladoja and other Yorubas that prefer Tinubu to also vote for him (if he gets his party's ticket). I just hope you are not just making mouth like many others like you that don't even have voters card or don't even live in Nigeria. Ladoja is a tried and tested field marshall/politician who will deliver the votes. I am expecting you to also walk your talk when that time comes, coz talk is cheap and elections are not won on Social media. May we all live to see beyond 2023.

15 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
as of now in Sw..only Osinbajo has the sympathy... tinubu will fail abysmally and woefully...

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

You mean Tinubu, the enemy of progress?
only in your Village .

12 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
AkalaJ:

Elejo wewe, we don hear. When that time comes, vote for your Fulani, no wahala. You see say I no abuse you for not wanting to vote for Tinubu? That's the omoluabi in me. You are the one that came swinging and attacking Tinubu's ambition, so don't get upset when those that don't share your view also come swinging (your post is on the first page, you can go and re-read it yourself). Go and grow a tough skin because you can't intimidate anyone with your bile. Politics isn't for the faint-hearted. In any case, when 2023 comes, vote for the Fulani person that PDP will put forward, and leave Ladoja and other Yorubas that prefer Tinubu to also vote for him (if he gets his party's ticket). I just hope you are not just making mouth like many others like you that don't even have voters card or don't even live in Nigeria. Ladoja is a tried and tested field marshall/politician who will deliver the votes. I am expecting you to also walk your talk when that time comes, coz talk is cheap and elections are not won on Social media. May we all live to see beyond 2023.
OK oo..no be fight...but if its tinubu and not another Yoruba person e.g Osinbajo...you guys are in for a shock disappointment in Sw.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by AkalaJ: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oladeji245:

OK oo..no be fight...but if its tinubu and not another Yoruba person e.g Osinbajo...you guys are in for a shock disappointment in Sw.

My problem with you is that you have assumed the position of a mouthpiece of a non-existent constituency. What I mean is, at the end of the day, you can only speak for yourself on this issue, and you only have 1 vote. Contrast that with a grounded Rashidi Ladoja that is a political juggernaut in Oyo state and perhaps you'll begin to get my drift. Apart from your nairaland handle, I don't know who you are, therefore the constituency you claim to speak for politically is non-existent. Yet you are so bold in your assertions as though you speak for others.

Again, I repeat, you only have 1 single vote. But if e really sure for you as you assert, I'll urge you to better start mobilizing all those millions across the SW that you claim they also share your position, because Tinubu's ambition (if he gets his party ticket) will be a unlike any campaign that anyone's ever seen since the advent of the 4th republic, be it in terms of the money that would be spent, or the sheer mass of political activity that would be deployed in his favour across regions (go and write it down that I said that many other Yoruba politicians across party lines will line up in support of his ambition, if he emerges/declares). I just hope you and your ilk are ready to match all of that. Enu o shey (mouth no go am).

15 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
Idiot.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by DonCandido(f): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIRST TO DISAGREE (FTD)

I respectfully disagree with the chief.

Tinubu would be a sectional and capitalistic treasury looter.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
only in your Village .

Oga, what has Tinubu done? Mention specifically or shut up.

People don't come to Lagos because the government is good. They come to Lagos because of the port and population since that's where the market is.

Stop talking empty

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Tinney104(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Everybody is a motherfucking hypocrite Allah walai
Pastor wey dey do like say e no be sinner
I see the speck in you eye
No dey point finger
What about the really greedy politician
Acting like you really care for the layman
And what about even you voters
Wey dey act like say you only see two jokers
Recycle the same corrupt men
Later you complain, you say you hate government......... I'm sure we're going to God Almighty one day

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by SarkinYarki: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2021
So you people agree Buhari is not alw abiding?

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by BigYash: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2021
The Tinubu and Buhari said more than this in 2015.. How market now op? How the Nigeria come be you now?

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mike404(m): 3:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I always feel Tinubu will be a better president, he's very good with governance
WE ARE GOING BACK TO NORTH

SINCE MADNESS IS OUR DNA, MAKE EVERYBODY DEY CRAZE DEY GO

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mike404(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2021
triple996:
Igbos no go gree grin.
NA DEM KILL NORTHERNERS PASS, NA DEM STILL DEY TALK SAY IGBO HATE NORTHERNERS.

RETURNING POWER BACK TO NORTH IS A TASK THAT MUST BE EXECUTED BY EVERY REASONABLE SOUTHERNER

SOUTHERN UNITY FOR OUR SOPHISTICATED BRETHREN IS YORUBA PRESIDENT, WHILE SOUTHERN DISUNITY FOR THEM IS IGBO PRESIDENT/VICE PRESIDENT.

VERY SOPHISTICATED SET OF PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Comedian2019: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Must Nigerians remain enslaved by these corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by oshorstan(f): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Same way they painted bubu white .. baked shit

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by ddeola: 5:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Aye to to funnn... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by PrinceOfLagos: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Tinubu will not be president stop dreaming

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Blaze232(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Let Tinubu be president of his domicile L.G.A. he should reflect those characters there in his local government. We don't want him in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Sagefromtheeast: 5:38am On Sep 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by ityP(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Any Southerner that is not a Christian should forget it. A Muslim from the South like Tinubu is a no no. Never

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by gurunlocker: 5:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Ladoja is respected, but this yarn no make am o baba

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Sagefromtheeast: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2021
AkalaJ:

My problem with you is that you have assumed the position of a mouthpiece of a non-existent constituency. What I mean is, at the end of the day, you can only speak for yourself on this issue, and you only have 1 vote. Contrast that with a grounded Rashidi Ladoja that is a political juggernaut in Oyo state and perhaps you'll begin to get my drift. Apart from your nairaland handle, I don't know who you are, therefore the constituency you claim to speak for politically is non-existent. Yet you are so bold in your assertions as though you speak for others.

Again, I repeat, you only have 1 single vote. But if e really sure for you as you assert, I'll urge you to better start mobilizing all those millions across the SW that you claim they also share your position, because Tinubu's ambition (if he gets his party ticket) will be a unlike any campaign that anyone's ever seen since the advent of the 4th republic, be it in terms of the money that would be spent, or the sheer mass of political activity that would be deployed in his favour across regions (go and write it down that I said that many other Yoruba politicians across party lines will line up in support of his ambition, if he emerges/declares). I just hope you and your ilk are ready to match all of that. Enu o shey (mouth no go am).
This is how silly asses like you wrote lengthy junk about buhari back in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Gandollar(f): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
He'll be a good administrator, We've seen his antecedents

Without prejudice, Tinubu is the best man for the job now. He has everything it takes to lead Nigeria very well.

Political Inclined
Economically wise

On your mandate we shall stand, Ashiwaju!

All those shouting Tinubu this, Tinubu that are doing so base on sentiment.
Non of their Leader can do half of what he has done as a selfless Leader. He's much more capable, sentiments apart
Don't get worked up for nothing. See his recent picture here. That guy is old, frail and sick.

Is he the only Yoruba man? What about you? Are you not eligible?

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Top1gun: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Is your shameless, senselessn outrightly foolish Igbos father a man of any integrity to start with ?!

Wiseandtrue:

I will tell you!

He introduced thuggery and institutionalize them! Such that thugs now build 5 star hotels! Do you know how much they make

These thugs collects huge amount of money from motorist thereby making transportation fare more expensive

And when transportation is expensive naturally foodstuffs and other services will be on the increase!

Under his leadership then, Lagos State was a dump site!

Projects were only started for the sake of election and after election it's dumped to be used in 4 years for another election campaign!

He claimed he built Lagos State yet had stolen the state dry!

Rituals are frequent in markets!

He condemns and advices Buhari against the very thing he did and is still doing!

Tinubu doesn't care about Nigerians, just like Buhari, he just wants to be the president

So where will the passion to govern Nigeria better come from

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Buhari’s Birthplace, Daura, After Rally (Videos) / Fashola, Ambode Address Retreat For New Lagos State Commissioners (Photos) / Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.