Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (19549 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by HRMK: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
where is the tinubu?is he back in country?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
I'm here in the north, I know the politics of the day, and I have travel across the country, and I have been here for the past 21 years, a lot of people in south west didn't know the capacity of Tinubu neither did you guys know his strength across the country even in African and the Western world, let me bust your brain with this, you claimed Tinubu has a case in USA, and the same Tinubu is the one the ambassador of USA / UK / German consulate always visit at his residents, they only feed you with what you want to hear about him, make research bro you will know that you no nothing about Tinubu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/bola-tinubu-us-website-links-apc-leader-to-drug-deals-fraud/8pb66xd.amp

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dapolaw(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Finally, Omo ale ti soro soke.

Oladeji245:

baba ee atii iya ee ni wereee
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz.

Tinubu didn't lay any foundation. If anybody laid foundation for good governance in Lagos, it would be Mobolaji Johnson and Lateef Jakande.

So, look for another lie.
mumu I don't have your time .Nothing more in your skull for compearing old generation political leaders when Lagos was capital Tearitry to Tinubu Gagaban .before I can get your time tell me one political leader that can mach Tinubu

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by fregeneh(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
dettolgel:

I should have been clear, Atiku logger head with Obj has nothing to do with the interest of the people. My point is that a VP can have a say ( in this case we are asking for Osibanjo to speak on behalf of the people) contrary to that of the president without the sky caving in.

OK thank you.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu I don't have your time .Nothing more in your skull for compearing old generation political leaders when Lagos was capital Tearitry to Tinubu Gagaban .before I can get your time tell me one political leader that can mach Tinubu
Lolz. You can't even defend your position intelligently.

All you do is to talk rubbish like a fool.

Abeg get lost.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. You can't even defend your position intelligently.

All you do is to talk rubbish like a fool.

Abeg get lost.
you are already lost.

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
you are already lost.

What then shall we say about you who want to hand over the destiny of your children to a drug drug dealer?

Are you not a lost bastardd?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by JimiJunji: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
People that voted for obasanjo as president without asking questions are doing the same for tinubu. Cute
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

What then shall we say about you who want to hand over the destiny of your children to a drug drug dealer?

Are you not a lost bastardd?
mumu na so you and your poeple hand over the future of you and your children generation to the hand of Kanu and his Terrorist group in your region. What shall we call you for contributing monthly for Kanu and his group to kill and destroy your region ? It would have better to keep many of you in Condom than to be a pollution to our society.

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu na so you and your poeple hand over the future of you and your children generation to the hand of Kanu and his Terrorist group in your region. What shall we call you for contributing monthly for Kanu and his group to kill and destroy your region ? It would have better to keep many of you in Condom than to be a pollution to our society.

Kanu is not contesting for presidency. So leave him out of your stupidity.

You are also the one handing over the destiny of your children to a drug addict, not Kanu.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by orisa37: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
dettolgel:

Of course that is how the demons running this country operate. They see nothing and they hear nothing of all the suffering and evil in the land.

The NASS SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. 2023 IS AN ILLEGAL PROJECT UNTIL NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Kanu is not contesting for presidency. So leave him out of your stupidity.

You are also the one handing over the destiny of your children to a drug addict, not Kanu.
why are you selves crying and fighting over who can be the president of Nigeria when you have concluded to have your own virtual country ? Where is Kanu? Where is your monthly contributions? Where is the result of your hateful campaign against Nigeria and it's leaders? Who are you to tell us who to vote for when you have voted for crime and unrest in your region? Oga Tiny sense you no get.

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
why are you selves crying and fighting over who can be the president of Nigeria when you have concluded to have your own virtual country ? Where is Kanu? Where is your monthly contributions? Where is the result of your hateful campaign against Nigeria and it's leaders? Who are you to tell us who to vote for when you have voted for crime and unrest in your region? Oga Tiny sense you no get.

And your dumb mind told you that anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's asss is automatically an Igbo?

Boy, ayé e ti bàjẹ́
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

And your dumb mind told you that anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's asss is automatically an Igbo?

Boy, ayé e ti bàjẹ́
no one can tell you who you are but your behaviour ,what you wish others and your level of lack of home training .intellectual is far from you which makes you useless in the society .

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by olagbola45(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

You mean Tinubu, the enemy of progress?

When did he stop you from progressing in life?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
olagbola45:

When did he stop you from progressing in life?

He connived with Buhari to murder #ENDSARS protesters.

Any nation against its youth is a nation under control of enemies of progress.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nijablast: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

what's this one saying..
sw has never been the same?
what does that mean..
yes I have a right to my political affiliation just like other Yoruba offline who will vote against tinubu your corrupt demigod.
I'm from osogbo though.
From Akande time down to the present governor whc party performed better during those years?
I lived in Ife for years and I was in Oshogbo recently, I can testify to the transformation of infrastructure there. Or do u people think Government will be distributing money to everybody �.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Ovamboland(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2021
dettolgel:

I should have been clear, Atiku logger head with Obj has nothing to do with the interest of the people. My point is that a VP can have a say ( in this case we are asking for Osibanjo to speak on behalf of the people) contrary to that of the president without the sky caving in.

You mean the VP should be publicly tackling the policy of the government and pointing out failures and inadequacies of the govt he is part of?
Won't that make him look like an outsider like an opposition politician?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dettolgel: 3:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

You mean the VP should be publicly tackling the policy of the government and pointing out failures and inadequacies of the govt he is part of?
Won't that make him look like an outsider like an opposition politician?

Should we be more concerned about what the vp looks like to the government or the plight of over 200 million people?

It boils down to what I said earlier Osibanjo like every other demonic Nigerian politician are after their own interest and has zero empathy for the masses.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dettolgel: 4:00am On Sep 28, 2021
orisa37:

The NASS SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. 2023 IS AN ILLEGAL PROJECT UNTIL NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED.

My brother even NASS are hordes of scavengers. Nigeria is being governor ( from LG to FG) by demons people with no single interest of moving this country forward.

PDP spent 16 years without fixing a single sector, APC is gunning for 8 years and we can't point out one sector that they have under control.

But within these periods we have only succeeded in creating billionaire politicians with millionaires family members and associates.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Nijablast:

From Akande time down to the present governor whc party performed better during those years?
I lived in Ife for years and I was in Oshogbo recently, I can testify to the transformation of infrastructure there. Or do u people think Government will be distributing money to everybody �.
didinrin leyi shaa..which infrastructures are in dilapidated Ile-ifewhere most roads are extremely terrible.
infrastructure transformation like ona babaona failed project,abi the ido osun failed airport..or opon imo failure,abi non payment of salary and pension abi half salary abi the fact that osun is currently indebted...
audio infrastructures, there was probably more propaganda and more noise than the infrastructure on ground....
he is talking of ife..the same ife that has been thoroughly abandoned by past APC governments.
abi no be same ile-ife I dey pass through daily that u have to take paracetamol because of terrible roads when u get home?
so PDP did not do anything in osun state..pls tell me who created osun state university (that's one of their several achievement)
just say you are an APC supporter rather than yapping about like a foool
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nijablast: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Oladeji245:

didinrin leyi shaa..which infrastructures are in dilapidated Ile-ifewhere most roads are extremely terrible.
infrastructure transformation like ona babaona failed project,abi the ido osun failed airport..or opon imo failure,abi non payment of salary and pension abi half salary abi the fact that osun is currently indebted...
audio infrastructures, there was probably more propaganda and more noise than the infrastructure on ground....
he is talking of ife..the same ife that has been thoroughly abandoned by past APC governments.
abi no be same ile-ife I dey pass through daily that u have to take paracetamol because of terrible roads when u get home?
so PDP did not do anything in osun state..pls tell me who created osun state university (that's one of their several achievement)
just say you are an APC supporter rather than yapping about like a foool

Now I get that you are a PDP member.
You shld be ashamed of your self for supporting PDP. I thought we were having an intellectual discuss before. Now let me give it to you, please what are the things that Oyinlola did in Osun state when he was the Governor under PDP? How many roads did he construct and what was outstanding about his government?
What stupid Osun University are you talking about�. The glorified secondary school scattered everywhere. If you are stupid alaye I'm not stupid.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Nijablast:

Now I get that you are a PDP member.
You shld be ashamed of your self for supporting PDP. I thought we were having an intellectual discuss before. Now let me give it to you, please what are the things that Oyinlola did in Osun state when he was the Governor under PDP. How many roads did he construct and what is outstanding about his government?
What stupid Osun University are you talking about�. The glorified secondary school scattered everywhere. If you are stupid alaye I'm not stupid.
lol..I should be ashamed of supporting PDP but APC supporter seeing how much Nigeria is going from bad to worse to hell should not be ashamed..
o tii yaa wereyy
tell me the infrastructure built by APC in ileife and where they are..
glorified secondary schools?
yet it has provided jobs for many osun indigenes and makes university admission possible for many osun state indigenes... oponuu leyyi shaa
what did PDP do in osun state?
please who started free feeding of pupils in osun state and nigeria sef if not under oyinlola..
what of oyin corp which turned to oyes under aregbe? what of employment of teachers and building of the famous oyinlola block of classroom and free textbooks..what of helping the osun groove to get UNESCO recognition as world heritage site..
lol..did one naa mumu shaaaa....prompt payment of salaries and pension without leaving any big debt on ground.
your party APC has destroyed the country.. and you still think people should lineup behind such failure..
ori ee oo pee raraa.
once again pls mentioned the infrastructures built by APC in ile-ife..
oponu.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nijablast: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oladeji245:

lol..I should be ashamed of supporting PDP but APC supporter seeing how much Nigeria is going from bad to worse to hell should not be ashamed..
o tii yaa wereyy
tell me the infrastructure built by APC in ileife and where they are..
glorified secondary schools?
yet it has provided jobs for many osun indigenes and makes university admission possible for many osun state indigenes... oponuu leyyi shaa
what did PDP do in osun state?
please who started free feeding of pupils in osun state and nigeria sef if not under oyinlola..
what of oyin corp which turned to oyes under aregbe? what of employment of teachers and building of the famous oyinlola block of classroom and free textbooks..what of helping the osun groove to get UNESCO recognition as world heritage site..
lol..did one naa mumu shaaaa....prompt payment of salaries and pension without leaving any big debt on ground.
your party APC has destroyed the country.. and you still think people should lineup behind such failure..
ori ee oo pee raraa.
once again pls mentioned the infrastructures built by APC in ile-ife..
oponu.

U can't quote without insult. U dont have monopoly of that oga. I only give my time to intellectual discuss not this ur blind argument. Ire ooooo.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Tinney104(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
orisa37:
OSINBAJO IS VERY MUCH BETTER THAN TINUBU.

AND WILL GIVE NIGERIA NO CRISES.

Due Respect you're right but we can't go back to previous again Mr Man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afenifere To Tinubu: You Must Prioritise Restructuring Of Nigeria / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ex-gov Nnamani’s Assets / PMS Price Hike: Labour, FG Talks Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.