Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (19550 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Ooooooooya Wailers cry more.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu make Imo or anambra like Lagos and relocate . Why can't you create population and market in your ansentral land .

In case your brain fails to register it, the focus of this discussion is what Tinubu has done in Lagos State.

Mention it or dip your mouth in a pit latrine somewhere.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Martins9756:
I can see you're frustrated person, when people like you fail in your carrier, you put a blame in other, you better find something better to do than stay here castigating someone God have lifted already, anyone of you that didn't want Tinubu presidency should relocate after 2023,the bolder will be open then, oniranu
[/s]

Ode. Frustrated people think everyone is frustrated like them.

I'm not the one collecting 5,000 naira to lick Tinubu's butt.

Gerrout of here jare.

Let's see what you'll do when Tinubu fails to become president of Nigeria. We'll see if y'all will commit suicide.

English grammar like COVID-19 pandemic.

Abeg shift go one side.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by laughitall(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106212910][/quote] Nonsense
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Abiboss: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Mastakija:
I loved Tinubu b4
until what happened during d EndSARS
Me too bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

So you can present your point across like a human being before.

Whatever you see in Tinubu is your business.

You shouldn't be cursing someone else who has a different opinion.

We all see things differently.

I don't see any worth in Tinubu. That's my opinion.

It's not for you to come here and be using Yoruba to curse me.

I can assure you I am Yoruba and very literate in Yoruba language.

You can pass your points across without the insults.
sorry about the insult, but nigbati gbogbo yin yan alaigboran, Yoruba soro, owe jade, woni werepe la fin wo werepe, we just need to think deep and reason together, the question I want to ask you guys is, why did northern hate Tinubu that help Buhari so much to get to power not to become president, because the cabal know they can't control him, and they want who they can manipulate, believe it or not, Tinubu will set the record straight if he get there, he have the capability to do it, and he new the game well, and he has the young guys across the country to use in respective of their tribe or religion, I'm telling you this is the man were been looking for, its just that were in a confused country, where we believed propaganda more than the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by barcaboi(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Mastakija:
I loved Tinubu b4
until what happened during d EndSARS
Na Tinubu be governor or president?? He lost more in that fracas and it must have made him determined to contest because why was he targeted?

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by barcaboi(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2021
duro4chang:
It is easier said than done. I remember how he dealt with Dele Akele the labour leader some years back .
Yet lagos salary wage is one of the best presently;

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

In case your brain fails to register it, the focus of this discussion is what Tinubu has done in Lagos State.

Mention it or dip your mouth in a pit latrine somewhere.
Tinubu lay the foundation of progressive governance in Lagos which makes many of you Igbos to abandon your village to claim no man's land in Lagos. Tinubu Gavanized the inclusive democratic governance in South west. Tinubu developed and developing Lagos to be industrial attractive to you migrators .Tinubu is a Team leader who empowered and empowering human resource in many Nigerians through his inclusive politics in South west /Nigeria. Tinubu influence the recognition of June 12 election as the most free and fair in Nigeria. he made June 12 a Democracy day in Nigeria .If you have only Tinubu in your region Kanu will not be in prison,Ipob will not be a Terrorist group . Your Village will not be war zone in the hand of ESN. Your Region will not be crying for marginalization ,your Region will have one voice ,the political ,Economic direction in your region will not be a sham as it is.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by ofiko123(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2021
We wait to see what happens in 2023..
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode. Frustrated people think everyone is frustrated like them.

I'm not the one collecting 5,000 naira to lick Tinubu's butt.

Gerrout of here jare.

Let's see what you'll do when Tinubu fails to become president of Nigeria. We'll see if y'all will commit suicide.

English grammar like COVID-19 pandemic.

Abeg shift go one side.
English is never my language, if I can read what you wrote and I reply you, and you understands my writeup then my English is beyond COVID-19 pandemic, and if you find out very well, I maybe doing well in my career more than you, with this my English I have a lot of graduate working under me, some have masters, I even have lawyer working in my office that I pay their salaries, and I have children in higher institutions, and I used same English to communicate with my partner wherever I travel out of the country, and I have met with so called white man you borrowed their language that can not even communicate with me well, so tell me what I want that God haven't done for me, to hell with you and your English, if Tinubu became President or not, it didn't change what I feel for him, and I can never be poor as God continued to be God, Go and get life than sitting on the nairaland talking nonsense about Tinubu, where are your parents olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Martins9756 post=106214230]

sorry about the insult, but nigbati gbogbo yin yan alaigboran, Yoruba soro, owe jade, woni werepe la fin wo werepe, we just need to think deep and reason together,

Well, apologies accepted. And I apologize for the curses too.

the question I want to ask you guys is, why did northern hate Tinubu that help Buhari so much to get to power not to become president, because the cabal know they can't control him, and they want who they can manipulate,

Let me address this part first. No, the Northerners aren't afraid of Tinubu. The agenda the Northern oligarchy is executing is older than even Tinubu's grandfather. You think it is by mistake that Fulanis are trooping in en masse to Nigeria from all over West and Central Africa? If truly the North hates Tinubu, what makes you think they'll let him become president?

We Yorubas are wasting precious time and resources pushing for a Tinubu presidency which can never ever materialize in Nigeria because the Hausa/Fulani Northern oligarchy will never let it be. They'd prefer to give Jonathan to do 4 years than to give Tinubu to do 8 years.

Even if all Yorubas vote for Tinubu, we don't have the numbers. The North will export children from Niger and Chad to vote. Instead of us to concentrate our energy and focus on achieving our own Nation, we are wasting it pushing Tinubu who won't get there.

believe it or not, Tinubu will set the record straight if he get there, he have the capability to do it, and he new the game well,

Which record will Tinubu set straight? He's a politician nor have you forgotten? He can't do much because if he becomes president, he will be careful not to offend the North because of second term. If he gets second term, he'll be careful not to offend the North again so that the incoming will not treat his fvck up.

He is a politician first and foremost. He did not identify with his people when the Fulanis were killing and raping them, did he? He was asking, where are the cows? He was shielding the Fulanis.

and he has the young guys across the country to use in respective of their tribe or religion,

His supporters are mainly only Lagosians and that's all. I doubt if he can even win other states in the southwest.

I'm telling you this is the man were been looking for, its just that were in a confused country, where we believed propaganda more than the truth

I disagree. He is not the man we have been waiting for.

First, there's no man that can fix Nigeria singlehandedly. No matter how good the person is. The system will defeat him. He is just one arm of government.

Second, Tinubu is a very corrupt person. Which politician isn't corrupt.

Third, he has a drug case in Illinois, Chicago US. How will it look to the Western world that we have elected a drug baron as president?

Fourth, he has shown that he will sacrifice his people for his political ambition. That's not the Hallmark of a true leader.

Fifth, the man is sick. Seriously sick. He can barely stand on his own. Is that the kind of president that will drag Nigeria out of the hell that Buhari has plunged it?
Do we want another president that has a personal doctor in the US and the UK?

What exactly is attractive about a Tinubu presidency gan gan?

I fail to see it.

He was governor of Lagos state for 8 solid years and despite the huge revenue accruing from and Lagos, we hail mediocre achievements and call them spectacular.

Even Buba Marwa was able to do as little for the state. Any ediots that becomes Lagos state government will seem like they are performing simply because there's lots of money accruing from there.

Don't let that fool you that he's a good leader.

He robbed Lagos blind.

Look at all the concessions he gave to himself when he was leaving the governorship.

For crying out loud, this man is just as corrupt and useless as the rest of them.

Why can't we see this for heaven's sake?

The same way they sold Buhari to us and now he's our nightmare.

Anyway, we all have the right to our opinions and I respect yours, I hope you'll respect mine.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Akuruoulo(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Transcriber:
Tinubu is corrupt but competent

We saw what he did in Lagos

Yet your brothers rush here on a daily cheesy

Go check your brain grin cheesy

My brothers go there to king while ur blooders come here to serve

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Martins9756:
English is never my language, if I can read what you wrote and I reply you, and you understands my writeup then my English is beyond COVID-19 pandemic, and if you find out very well, I maybe doing well in my career more than you, with this my English I have a lot of graduate working under me, some have masters, I even have lawyer working in my office that I pay their salaries, and I have children in higher institutions, and I used same English to communicate with my partner wherever I travel out of the country, and I have met with so called white man you borrowed their language that can not even communicate with me well, so tell me what I want that God haven't done for me, to hell with you and your English, if Tinubu became President or not, it didn't change what I feel for him, and I can never be poor as God continued to be God, Go and get life than sitting on the nairaland talking nonsense about Tinubu, where are your parents olodo.
[/s]

Do you want to go back and forth with the insults or you want to call a truce cos, you apologize and then come and write this crap?

I could go all day with you with the insults if that's what you want.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2021
barcaboi:
Yet lagos salary wage is one of the best presently;
Of course yes .

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by fregeneh(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

He started it and I'm finishing it.

Its big lie... You're the first person to use abusive word
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
fregeneh:

Its big lie... You're the first person to use abusive word

Because his name is Ladoja or his father is Tinubu. angry
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by fregeneh(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
dettolgel:

To be honest at this moment I don't know. Maybe when other candidate start presenting themselves we can work out things from there.

We should not make the same mistake we made with Buhari. It was the same questions like the one you asked me that got some people convinced.

I am not saying that your question is wrong or something, but in our typical Nigeria manners instead of taking the difficult road to look for a viable candidate we chose the easy way out, which was since GEJ is no option why not go for Buhari.

Please I am begging every well meaning Nigerian we should not fall for that crap again.

Personally I don't care where the next president is coming from as long as 1) he/she has is not involved with the jackals that are currently ruining us 2) has a good head on his/her shoulder 3) has a proven track record with history of being amendable to the plight of the people etc

The worst thing about this current government is not that they made mistakes, but their penchant for not admitting it ( taking the whole country for fool) and for not even trying to walk it back. They don't listen to anybody, they careless about the masses.

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria a president will rule us for 6 solid years without a live media chat?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria we can not impress on the presidency to at least condemn the killing of herdsmen?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria, the presidency will go on a campaign of land grabbing on behalf of private businesses in the name of ruga?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria with an enlightened VP that the executive arm will disregards the rule of law and become law onto itself?

Do you think that Atiku as VP would watch Obj trying to wrestling land away from Adamawa people without saying anything? Atiku was at logger head with Obj and gained the respect of his people. I am not saying that Atiku is anywhere near good, my point is Osibanjo with all the evil going on in the this country kept mute.

Who would have thought that with all the sponsorship given to agitation for good governance ( there is nothing wrong for Tinubu or anyone else to ask a sitting president or any other politicians to do the right thing) by Tinubu, Fashola and co during GEJ era , that now that we need their voices to turn things around they suddenly went mute?

My hypotheses are these:

1) Tinubu and co kept mute so that Buhari will fail so much so that whoever they present to us, we would gladly accept as an alternative

2) That they are also complicit in the whole situation so that when they declare interest for presidency the current government will not form an opposition against them

3) Or they are so corrupt that given the high handedness of this government, if they dare open their mouth EFCC and DSS will make suya out of them

Whatever maybe their excuse they have failed the people when we needed them most and from all indication they are part of our problem in this country.
Abeg you sir/ma'am, can you give me one or two instance, where atiku as VP was in longer head with president obasanjo on the policy of government as it affect the poor masses.thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mybiz234: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
adekolaelect:
Tinubu lay the foundation of progressive governance in Lagos which makes many of you Igbos to abandon your village to claim no man's land in Lagos. Tinubu Gavanized the inclusive democratic governance in South west. Tinubu developed and developing Lagos to be industrial attractive to you migrators .Tinubu is a Team leader who empowered and empowering human resource in many Nigerians through his inclusive politics in South west /Nigeria. Tinubu influence the recognition of June 12 election as the most free and fair in Nigeria. he made June 12 a Democracy day in Nigeria .If you have only Tinubu in your region Kanu will not be in prison,Ipob will not be a Terrorist group . Your Village will not be war zone in the hand of ESN. Your Region will not be crying for marginalization ,your Region will have one voice ,the political ,Economic direction in your region will not be a sham as it is.

Lolz.

Tinubu didn't lay any foundation. If anybody laid foundation for good governance in Lagos, it would be Mobolaji Johnson and Lateef Jakande.

So, look for another lie.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by fregeneh(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
I have said it before that you guys lack knowledge and understanding, how can you compared Tinubu issues and the Yoruba woman you just referred us to together, the woman in question didn't have any political weath, I'm sure thousands of people here didn't even remembered or tackles of new her, you guys are all jealous of this man, this is how you treated Awolowo, Abiola and Bola Ige, but we will not allow you guys to succeed this time around, olote ni gbogbo yin, e jawo ninu ote, ote ma hun tolote mole ni, I rest my case on you bro, be wise.

All these nonentity that are abusing Tinubu online are children/grandchildren of envious devilish good for nothing anemy of good things, whom together with there IBO/Fulani allies worked against Awolowo/abiola in the past,they still want to sabotage our future but god of even will put them to shame.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
the number of wicked self-serving liars on this thread is so disheartening. see what MTN data is giving demons access to now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by emperor863(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
triple996:
Igbos no go gree grin.

The opinion or votes of Igbos do matter in federal elections.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dapolaw(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Werey stop disguising ko soro soke, you are an IPOB sympathizer.

Oladeji245:

I'm a Yoruba and can never vote for tinubu or his party..their party,including the states they are ruling in Sw has been nothing but total disasters.
i have been reading shits from the usual APC suspects here who think their party presenting a Yoruba man as the next presidential candidate= winning sw in landslide or having sw on lockdown and e dey make me laugh..
they will be shocked to discover the failure of their party in the elections will start right from the sw they are using to brag here.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by fregeneh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oracleforce:

The babalawo wey do Jazz for Tinubu dey try oh...! All of a sudden most of his critics are now supporting him...
Naija politics Nah wonders... If you are not stronger than the strong, you don't dare it...because the more you look, the less you see

Those who are against Tinubu before that are now supporting him are the real omoluabi's who understand that Nigeria politics is turn by turn,and that its now Yoruba turn, those who know history and does not want to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106215467][/quote] I'm here in the north, I know the politics of the day, and I have travel across the country, and I have been here for the past 21 years, a lot of people in south west didn't know the capacity of Tinubu neither did you guys know his strength across the country even in African and the Western world, let me bust your brain with this, you claimed Tinubu has a case in USA, and the same Tinubu is the one the ambassador of USA / UK / German consulate always visit at his residents, they only feed you with what you want to hear about him, make research bro you will know that you no nothing about Tinubu
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by orisa37: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
dettolgel:

That short demon. That has been mute in spite of all the killings going on across the country?

I don't even know if Osibanjo is worse than Buhari. Everyone knows that Buhari is daft as for Osibanjo with his pedigree, the only explanation for him not saying anything about the very sad events playing out everyday in this country is that he probably lacks human sympathy and has been pissed by the same demons that is controlling every politician in this country.

You haven't said anything in this Post.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by chosenwan1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
By just reading the rubbish people are posting here, I can see some of you were born to suffer grin
You are so backward in your thinking! The same Tinubu of Lagos? So you the SW cannot present
a better leader than that man? Speaks volumes to your kind, later you will all claim you are the
most educated in the land. Well if you accept him, the east and the north will never allow such.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
then you're the original omo ale, and you don't even reason with your brain, because if you reason well and you have a reasoning faculty you will know that Oshogbo people need to be grateful for Tinubu, anywhere I won't blame you, you're dancing senator supporter, I now know where your hatred is coming for, eje tete gba fun oga yin.
orie ee buruu
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
dapolaw:
Werey stop disguising ko soro soke, you are an IPOB sympathizer.

baba ee atii iya ee ni wereee
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dettolgel: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
fregeneh:

Abeg you sir/ma'am, can you give me one or two instance, where atiku as VP was in longer head with president obasanjo on the policy of government as it affect the poor masses.thanks in advance

I should have been clear, Atiku logger head with Obj has nothing to do with the interest of the people. My point is that a VP can have a say ( in this case we are asking for Osibanjo to speak on behalf of the people) contrary to that of the president without the sky caving in.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
I have said it before that you guys lack knowledge and understanding, how can you compared Tinubu issues and the Yoruba woman you just referred us to together, the woman in question didn't have any political weath, I'm sure thousands of people here didn't even remembered or tackles of new her, you guys are all jealous of this man, this is how you treated Awolowo, Abiola and Bola Ige, but we will not allow you guys to succeed this time around, olote ni gbogbo yin, e jawo ninu ote, ote ma hun tolote mole ni, I rest my case on you bro, be wise.
o tii yaa weree
we are waiting for your Tinubu on election day..e go shock una..this is yorubaland not Hausa land wet dem mumu..
lol..so tinubu can betray a Yoruba woman,can donate 50 m in kano but it will be a betrayal for Yoruba people to vote against him..
e tii ya weree ..an duroo deyin lojoo ibo
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dettolgel: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
orisa37:

You haven't said anything in this Post.

Of course that is how the demons running this country operate. They see nothing and they hear nothing of all the suffering and evil in the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / Buhari To Set Up Special Courts For Looters- The Punch / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.