Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (19548 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by InHeaven(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Olopa ewo ntepe. Kilagbe kilojuv
TripleOh7:

Àwọn ìrandíran ẹ ni ọmọ àlè. Kò dẹ̀ níi dáa fún ìwọ àti àwọn mọ̀lẹ́bí ẹ láé. Òfò báyìí l'omi ẹ̀fọ́ ń ṣe, òfò lo dẹ̀ máa ṣe t'ẹbí t'ará.

Ajá ló máa jẹ òkú ẹ láé. Óò dẹ̀ ní kú sí ibi tí aṣọ ẹ wà. Àṣẹ tí gùún, Àṣẹ ń t'Èdùmàrè.

Ṣe o mọ epe ń ṣẹ́ ni, tí n bá g'egun fún ẹ láyè yìí , wàá gba ohun tí o máa máa sìn títí ọjọ́ aiyé ẹ nìyẹn.

Ẹranko sha. Mo lérò wípé Tinubu san owó gidi fún ẹ ṣá nítorí pé wàá nílò ẹ̀ láti fi wo igba àrùn tí ó ún bọ̀ si aiyé ẹ. Wèrè. Ẹrú Tinubu.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
ignorant, and osibanjo that have your sympathy as you said his Tinubu number one loyalist, ani ode ni gbogbo yin, eko mo inu ro daada, you lack knowledge and understanding.
lol...u are the one that is odee..I didn't abuse you idiottt..you are the one getting worked up about another person political decision... why does it pain u this much to know so many Yoruba people will gladly vote against tinubu?
tinubu who once supported a Fulani man against a Yoruba woman from Oyo state betraying Yoruba interest is not omoale..but its the Yoruba who will vote against him that are omoale..or u think some of us has forgotten?
u are madd

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
eleribu.

Calling kings omo ale.

This is how you know awon Omo Iran Kiran.

Insulting referred kings who can point to their father's compound because of politics.

By their fruit, you shall know them.

Ìyálàyá ẹ. Olófò. Ẹrú Tinubu. Gbogbo yín lẹ máa parun.

Go and ask your parents if you're truly Yoruba. No Yoruba person will queue behind a useless king. I would have asked you to go and study Yoruba history where Obas are asked to open calabash and die, but you are not Yoruba, just another Tinubu phool who has collected blood money and is now eating Tinubu's faeces.

Werey. Will you get your useless self out of my sight?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nijablast: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Where in Yoruba land are u from?
Even though you have right to ur political affiliation but Alaye southwest has never been the same. Fact!

Oladeji245:

I'm a Yoruba and can never vote for tinubu or his party..their party,including the states they are ruling in Sw has been nothing but total disasters.
i have been reading shits from the usual APC suspects here who think their party presenting a Yoruba man as the next presidential candidate= winning sw in landslide or having sw on lockdown and e dey make me laugh..
they will be shocked to discover the failure of their party in the elections will start right from the sw they are using to brag here.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
Olopa ewo ntepe. Kilagbe kilojuv

He started it and I'm finishing it.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by IBBG(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
We no want federal character, we want restructuring.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Nijablast:
Where in Yoruba land are u from?
Even though you have right to ur political affiliation but Alaye southwest has never been the same. Fact!

what's this one saying..
sw has never been the same?
what does that mean..
yes I have a right to my political affiliation just like other Yoruba offline who will vote against tinubu your corrupt demigod.
I'm from osogbo though.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
most of you doing the talking didn't have a voters card, the political elders in the region know what they want and that's what is going to happened, metala iyalayayin ko ni ri nkan se si, oja gbafun oga e
werey leleyi Shaa..eloo ni tinubu San fun eee
ranting up and down like ekuke the mad dog
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

Go and ask your parents if you're truly Yoruba. No Yoruba person will queue behind a useless king. I would have asked you to go and study Yoruba history where Obas are asked to open calabash and die, but you are not Yoruba, just another Tinubu phool who has collected blood money and is now eating Tinubu's faeces.

don't mind them..tinubu urchins plenty for nairaland..when they meet other Yoruba people who are not tinubu rabid fanatic.it does shock and confuses them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by NinjaMetahuman: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
TripleOh7:

[/s]We know you are flat head born in the west.

Go and ask for your compound in alaibo

Eleribu Omo ajokuta ma mu omi. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by almarthins(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
He'll be a good administrator, We've seen his antecedents

Without prejudice, Tinubu is the best man for the job now. He has everything it takes to lead Nigeria very well.

Political Inclined
Economically wise

On your mandate we shall stand, Ashiwaju!

All those shouting Tinubu this, Tinubu that are doing so base on sentiment.
Non of their Leader can do half of what he has done as a selfless Leader. He's much more capable, sentiments apart

After buhari failed woefull, I don't trust anything, anybody called tinubu. Why can't they bring in young visioneers, why do the old want power without wisdom . As for me I no go vote anybody wey near that name. Buhari don warn me himself
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by dettolgel: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
Who else do you suggest that's below 50

To be honest at this moment I don't know. Maybe when other candidate start presenting themselves we can work out things from there.

We should not make the same mistake we made with Buhari. It was the same questions like the one you asked me that got some people convinced.

I am not saying that your question is wrong or something, but in our typical Nigeria manners instead of taking the difficult road to look for a viable candidate we chose the easy way out, which was since GEJ is no option why not go for Buhari.

Please I am begging every well meaning Nigerian we should not fall for that crap again.

Personally I don't care where the next president is coming from as long as 1) he/she has is not involved with the jackals that are currently ruining us 2) has a good head on his/her shoulder 3) has a proven track record with history of being amendable to the plight of the people etc

The worst thing about this current government is not that they made mistakes, but their penchant for not admitting it ( taking the whole country for fool) and for not even trying to walk it back. They don't listen to anybody, they careless about the masses.

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria a president will rule us for 6 solid years without a live media chat?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria we can not impress on the presidency to at least condemn the killing of herdsmen?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria, the presidency will go on a campaign of land grabbing on behalf of private businesses in the name of ruga?

Who would have thought that in a modern day Nigeria with an enlightened VP that the executive arm will disregards the rule of law and become law onto itself?

Do you think that Atiku as VP would watch Obj trying to wrestling land away from Adamawa people without saying anything? Atiku was at logger head with Obj and gained the respect of his people. I am not saying that Atiku is anywhere near good, my point is Osibanjo with all the evil going on in the this country kept mute.

Who would have thought that with all the sponsorship given to agitation for good governance ( there is nothing wrong for Tinubu or anyone else to ask a sitting president or any other politicians to do the right thing) by Tinubu, Fashola and co during GEJ era , that now that we need their voices to turn things around they suddenly went mute?

My hypotheses are these:

1) Tinubu and co kept mute so that Buhari will fail so much so that whoever they present to us, we would gladly accept as an alternative

2) That they are also complicit in the whole situation so that when they declare interest for presidency the current government will not form an opposition against them

3) Or they are so corrupt that given the high handedness of this government, if they dare open their mouth EFCC and DSS will make suya out of them

Whatever maybe their excuse they have failed the people when we needed them most and from all indication they are part of our problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by santakris(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Tueh....... No be so them take package baba for us?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

don't mind them..tinubu urchins plenty for nairaland..when they meet other Yoruba people who are not tinubu rabid fanatic.it does shock and confuses them.

Don't mind them. Confused souls.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
NinjaMetahuman:
We know you are flat head born in the west.

Go and ask for your compound in alaibo

Eleribu Omo ajokuta ma mu omi. cheesy
[/s]

Gerrout of here. Arindin. Eru Tinubu. Afofun.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

Àwọn ìrandíran ẹ ni ọmọ àlè. Kò dẹ̀ níi dáa fún ìwọ àti àwọn mọ̀lẹ́bí ẹ láé. Òfò báyìí l'omi ẹ̀fọ́ ń ṣe, òfò lo dẹ̀ máa ṣe t'ẹbí t'ará.

Ajá ló máa jẹ òkú ẹ láé. Óò dẹ̀ ní kú sí ibi tí aṣọ ẹ wà. Àṣẹ tí gùún, Àṣẹ ń t'Èdùmàrè

Ṣe o mọ epe ń ṣẹ́ ni, tí n bá g'egun fún ẹ láyè yìí , wàá gba ohun tí o máa máa sìn títí ọjọ́ aiyé ẹ nìyẹn.

Ẹranko sha. Mo lérò wípé Tinubu san owó gidi fún ẹ ṣá nítorí pé wàá nílò ẹ̀ láti fi wo igba àrùn tí ó ún bọ̀ si aiyé ẹ. Wèrè. Ẹrú Tinubu.
Frustration lead to depression, I pray you survive it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mastermaestro(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Tinubu will never be Nigeria's president. For his own good, let him stand behind Osibanjo. His destiny is to produce leaders. If he does otherwise, he will be contending with his Creator.
Tinubu is wonderful as a kingmaker. sad sad
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mastermaestro(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Tinubu will never be Nigeria's president. For his own good, let him stand behind Osinbajo. His destiny is to produce leaders. If he does otherwise, he will be contending with his Creator.
Tinubu is wonderful as a kingmaker. sad sad
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Even a 90 years daddy is law abiding.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by one4GOD(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/eaded1e027943854c55d46eb9fc1acad/tenor.gif[/img]
see how the slowpoke followers switched to dance mode soon as he started dancing, mugus...

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by laughitall(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:
Awon omo ale Yoruba dede.

A man that can hardly stand without physical support in the UK.

Pushing a deadbeat on Nigerians that'll be running to UK hospitals like his deadbeat friend Buhari.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

There's no babalawo stuff here. It's simply money talking.

People are hungry and they'll sell their new born babies for a morsel. Like that Martins9756. They will sell their mothers for Tinubu at this point.

That's why politicians keep Nigerians hungry. That's the only way to get Nigerians to support their satanic bids.
you don't know Martins, if you know me, you will no that God has blessed me with what I want in life, and let me tell you, I have never meet Tinubu or have anything to do with him or members of is family before, but I find in him what you can't see in any politician in Nigeria, I believed in Tinubu ideology, I make research and I followed is tracked records before I choose him as my leader and mentor, if you really want to know how I adore him, come to my office and my house, you will see how much I love this man, you guys are castigating without doing your finding about him, my take about Tinubu is that, I refused to make mistake the people in the past make when they crucified Jesus Christ our Lord and savior

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Ovamboland(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
mike404:
NA DEM KILL NORTHERNERS PASS, NA DEM STILL DEY TALK SAY IGBO HATE NORTHERNERS.

RETURNING POWER BACK TO NORTH IS A TASK THAT MUST BE EXECUTED BY EVERY REASONABLE SOUTHERNER

SOUTHERN UNITY FOR OUR SOPHISTICATED BRETHREN IS YORUBA PRESIDENT, WHILE SOUTHERN DISUNITY FOR THEM IS IGBO PRESIDENT/VICE PRESIDENT.

VERY SOPHISTICATED SET OF PEOPLE

Go and compete for party ticket in any existing party of your choice, don't expect anybody to be held down for you to excel. Stop the morbid fear of competition.
IPOB is not a registered political party, they can't give Ibo presidential ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by mike404(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Go and compete for party ticket in any existing party of your choice, don't expect anybody to be held down for you to excel. Stop the morbid fear of competition.
IPOB is not a registered political party, they can't give Ibo presidential ticket
WELL WE HAVE DECIDED TO SUPPORT NORTH CENTRAL.

WHY YOU DEY EDIT MY POS SELFgrin
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

lol...u are the one that is odee..I didn't abuse you idiottt..you are the one getting worked up about another person political decision... why does it pain u this much to know so many Yoruba people will gladly vote against tinubu?
tinubu who once supported a Fulani man against a Yoruba woman from Oyo state betraying Yoruba interest is not omoale..but its the Yoruba who will vote against him that are omoale..or u think some of us has forgotten?
u are madd
I have said it before that you guys lack knowledge and understanding, how can you compared Tinubu issues and the Yoruba woman you just referred us to together, the woman in question didn't have any political weath, I'm sure thousands of people here didn't even remembered or tackles of new her, you guys are all jealous of this man, this is how you treated Awolowo, Abiola and Bola Ige, but we will not allow you guys to succeed this time around, olote ni gbogbo yin, e jawo ninu ote, ote ma hun tolote mole ni, I rest my case on you bro, be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2021
laughitall:
I am just a mumu. A Tinubu slave. ..
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
Frustration lead to depression, I pray you survive it

I know you won't survive it.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
you don't know Martins, if you know me, you will no that God has blessed me with what I want in life, and let me tell you, I have never meet Tinubu or have anything to do with him or members of is family before, but I find in him what you can't see in any politician in Nigeria, I believed in Tinubu ideology, I make research and I followed is tracked records before I choose him as my leader and mentor, if you really want to know how I adore him, come to my office and my house, you will see how much I love this man, you guys are castigating without doing your finding about him, my take about Tinubu is that, I refused to make mistake the people in the past make when they crucified Jesus Christ our Lord and savior

So you can present your point across like a human being before.

Whatever you see in Tinubu is your business.

You shouldn't be cursing someone else who has a different opinion.

We all see things differently.

I don't see any worth in Tinubu. That's my opinion.

It's not for you to come here and be using Yoruba to curse me.

I can assure you I am Yoruba and very literate in Yoruba language.

You can pass your points across without the insults.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

I can see you're frustrated person, when people like you fail in your carrier, you put a blame in other, you better find something better to do than stay here castigating someone God have lifted already, anyone of you that didn't want Tinubu presidency should relocate after 2023,the bolder will be open then, oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I always feel Tinubu will be a better president, he's very good with governance

oooosshh! Nairalanders are coming to accepting Tinubu's candidacy. Smh.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

what's this one saying..
sw has never been the same?
what does that mean..
yes I have a right to my political affiliation just like other Yoruba offline who will vote against tinubu your corrupt demigod.
I'm from osogbo though.
then you're the original omo ale, and you don't even reason with your brain, because if you reason well and you have a reasoning faculty you will know that Oshogbo people need to be grateful for Tinubu, anywhere I won't blame you, you're dancing senator supporter, I now know where your hatred is coming for, eje tete gba fun oga yin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by adekolaelect(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Oga, what has Tinubu done? Mention specifically or shut up.

People don't come to Lagos because the government is good. They come to Lagos because of the port and population since that's where the market is.

Stop talking empty
mumu make Imo or anambra like Lagos and relocate . Why can't you create population and market in your ansentral land .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Makinde Withdrawal Of Support From PDP A Win For Tinubu? / Fayose To Use Seized Cattle For Stomach Infrastructure / Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.