Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (19543 Views)

Fayemi: Presidential Election Will Be Tough, But Tinubu’ll Win / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Transcriber: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2021
NobleRace:

My friend, dispute what he said. Nigeria's future has no room for sentiments.
I don't need to

The single fact that everyone claims Lagos and runs here is enough

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
AkalaJ:

My problem with you is that you have assumed the position of a mouthpiece of a non-existent constituency. What I mean is, at the end of the day, you can only speak for yourself on this issue, and you only have 1 vote. Contrast that with a grounded Rashidi Ladoja that is a political juggernaut in Oyo state and perhaps you'll begin to get my drift. Apart from your nairaland handle, I don't know who you are, therefore the constituency you claim to speak for politically is non-existent. Yet you are so bold in your assertions as though you speak for others.

Again, I repeat, you only have 1 single vote. But if e really sure for you as you assert, I'll urge you to better start mobilizing all those millions across the SW that you claim they also share your position, because Tinubu's ambition (if he gets his party ticket) will be a unlike any campaign that anyone's ever seen since the advent of the 4th republic, be it in terms of the money that would be spent, or the sheer mass of political activity that would be deployed in his favour across regions (go and write it down that I said that many other Yoruba politicians across party lines will line up in support of his ambition, if he emerges/declares). I just hope you and your ilk are ready to match all of that. Enu o shey (mouth no go am).
lol..u are really naive..PDP is a strong party in Sw..with people who have extreme loyalty to it..you also have one vote just like ladoja has one vote..
I think most of you APC people are still clueless and naive to know the Yoruba liberals will always make their voice heard and for this group of people tinubu is a no for them.
underage them at your peril.
na here we go both dey.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oracleforce: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2021
EcoBrick:
https://oyoinsight.com/tinubull-be-law-abiding-respect-federal-character-as-nigerias-president-ladoja/

The babalawo wey do Jazz for Tinubu dey try oh...! All of a sudden most of his critics are now supporting him...
Naija politics Nah wonders... If you are not stronger than the strong, you don't dare it...because the more you look, the less you see
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:
Awon omo ale Yoruba dede.

A man that can hardly stand without physical support in the UK.

Pushing a deadbeat on Nigerians that'll be running to UK hospitals like his deadbeat friend Buhari.
You're the real omo ale, wa to padanu enu ti ofi soro yen, were is your parents when Tinubu is working so hard to get to the top, jealousness will kill you, hatred will kill you, oni ranun ale amuda.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Tomek09(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Rubbish.

Yorubas won't be part of 2023. From President to Speaker.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Benohio(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
[b][/b] it shows must of us haven't learnt. Nigerians deserve the suffering they get because they secretly love it. Keep recycling and supporting these old fools.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by olajigaolamide: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
I don't think Tinubu will be President by 2023
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by poiZon: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2021
EcoBrick:
https://oyoinsight.com/tinubull-be-law-abiding-respect-federal-character-as-nigerias-president-ladoja/

Please we don't want any southerner who we vote for to go and respect the RULE oF LAW or respect FEDERAL CHARACTER or the CONSTITUTION.
am voting a southerner that will be worse than buhari interms of abuse of rule of law, abuse of federal character and abuse of every tenets and fabrics of a sane republic.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by NobleRace: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Transcriber:
I don't need to

The single fact that everyone claims Lagos and runs here is enough

Lagos has been so from time inmemorial. It didn't start with Tinubu, and it didn't end with him.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Decide2rise: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Transcriber:

If you can't comprehend

It's not my fault cheesy
You said absolutely nothing so stop blabbing young man
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by 77up(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2021
triple996:
Igbos no go gree grin.
They are very inconsequential undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by poiZon: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
If tinubu wants to come and please the North and still continue in arselicking, he should create his country and become the president and do whatsoever he deems is useless brain wants.
Buhari has tortured us for these years, the entire security apparatus he domiciled it with fulanis, nnpc, npa, firs, customs, immigration, infact every generating agencies now controlled bY fulanis. Not even competent once but almajiris that can only read and speak little english.
Abeg any southerner that wants our votes should always study the antecedents of these past 6yrs of buhari and form his manifesto from it.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

I'm a Yoruba and can never vote for tinubu or his party..their party,including the states they are ruling in Sw has been nothing but total disasters.
i have been reading shits from the usual APC suspects here who think their party presenting a Yoruba man as the next presidential candidate= winning sw in landslide or having sw on lockdown and e dey make me laugh..
they will be shocked to discover the failure of their party in the elections will start right from the sw they are using to brag here.
if the people here do there investigation about you, they will find out that you're in one remote village where you didn't have access to good information, your judgment base on the propaganda you heard on social media, moreover who know your generation in Yoruba land, is it Tinubu that make you and your parents poor that you came here to vomit nonsense, you better take your family frustration to elsewhere, eyin Iran judasi wonyi.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by 77up(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
Without letting emotions and sentiment cloud your reasoning, you know all these are mere Political fallacies.

Tinubu is the best man for the job now.

Besides, how's he an enemy of progress.

By the time we start with those foolish morons, this nairaland no go contain them.

BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by OfficialAPCNig: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
He'll be a good administrator, We've seen his antecedents

Without prejudice, Tinubu is the best man for the job now. He has everything it takes to lead Nigeria very well.

Political Inclined
Economically wise

On your mandate we shall stand, Ashiwaju!

All those shouting Tinubu this, Tinubu that are doing so base on sentiment.
Non of their Leader can do half of what he has done as a selfless Leader. He's much more capable, sentiments apart
And he is also a thief
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Tinubu also told us that Bubu will do all those things but last last bubu na scam
Buhari government was hijacked by the 'inner 5' - the northern oligarchy. Tinubu had no choice but to step aside and allow them to destroy themselves. We can all see the results of their low intelligence quotients in governance.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Oladeji245(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
if the people here do there investigation about you, they will find out that you're in one remote village where you didn't have access to good information, your judgment base on the propaganda you heard on social media, moreover who know your generation in Yoruba land, is it Tinubu that make you and your parents poor that you came here to vomit nonsense, you better take your family frustration to elsewhere, eyin Iran judasi wonyi.
lol..take it easy.tinubu sef no give a FCK about u..shoo tii gboo?
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
AkalaJ:

Oga rest. You only have one vote. And even as a Yoruba man you are free to vote for another Fulani if you so please, nobody will beat you so ye sun ekun egbere and feeling important with yourself. And don't even for a moment think yourself on the level of Ladoja who commands hundreds of thousands of loyal political followership across Oyo State. If 10 of you vote against a Tinubu in an election, 100,000 will vote for him, so get off your high horse oga.
ose baami, don't mind the idiot, is jealous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I always feel Tinubu will be a better president, he's very good with governance

That was how you felt about Buhari. Tinubi may be good but with his ill health we should forget about him. Because his incompetent deputy from the north may be the one to end his tenure.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
ignorant

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by NinjaMetahuman: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

Look at you, you don't know that there are kings in Yorubaland that are original Omo ale not to talk of chiefs?

What do you think the "emir" of Iwo is? Can you honestly call that pretender to the throne Omo oko?

Besides do you know me?

What makes you think I'm not of royal blood?
eleribu.

Calling kings omo ale.

This is how you know awon Omo Iran Kiran.

Insulting referred kings who can point to their father's compound because of politics.

By their fruit, you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Babaken(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Who they write this thing no get sense.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

e go shock unaa..
lol..with the perpetual anger and massive frustration of a lot people in the region... talk more of the fact APC has been a total disaster both at state and federal level..and Sw is so liberal in its voting pattern that even without campaigning,the opposition has long as it is strong (and PDP is quite strong)is already guaranteed a big chunk of the votes..now that's the reality of sw..then you add APC failures and cluelessness..
I laugh at the way u sit your ass down at home blackmailing people on nairaland(which is not relevant in the total scheme of things)of how they must not vote for another Fulani man when APC has been way worse and u think the hungry majority of poor people who only want something guaranteed to feed their stomach with care about whether someone is Fulani or Yoruba..lol
which high horse? you tinubu supporters are so intolerant that you're not capable of holding discussion without insults or some arrogance.
what you just said here make it clearly that you no nothing about politics that is going on in this country, olodo

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by NairaMaster1(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
InHeaven:
He'll be a good administrator, We've seen his antecedents

Without prejudice, Tinubu is the best man for the job now. He has everything it takes to lead Nigeria very well

What about his health? This was how you guys sang Bihari praise.

We will never learn.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:

he will not and you know it..tinubu has become a poisoned chalice..only his delusional supporters think he will win sw massively, he will not.
and I speak for millions of Yoruba who will gladly say"fck you tinubu" and vote against him...so u are confused when u say"speak for yourself"
now if its Osinbajo our VP..that's a different thing discussion to be had entirely... but tinubu winning massively in Sw?
e go shock una.
most of you doing the talking didn't have a voters card, the political elders in the region know what they want and that's what is going to happened, metala iyalayayin ko ni ri nkan se si, oja gbafun oga e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by InHeaven(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Who else do you suggest that's below 50
dettolgel:

Nigerians are shameless.

I am sure you a young man, how pathetic can one be? At you young age you would gladly hand your future over to the same set of people that have been toying with it since the day you were born.

With the level of insecurity and our economy collapsing before our very eyes, what has Tinubu said?

When youths are being massacred from NE to SS for SE to SW but by bandit, security forces and herdsmen how many times have he decried their activities if he truly cares about the average Nigerian on the street?

Tinubu is as selfish and devilsh as all Nigerian politicians. These guys are demonic, callous with no iota of human consciousness.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Martins9756:
You're the real omo ale, wa to padanu enu ti ofi soro yen, were is your parents when Tinubu is working so hard to get to the top, jealousness will kill you, hatred will kill you, oni ranun ale amuda.

Àwọn ìrandíran ẹ ni ọmọ àlè. Kò dẹ̀ níi dáa fún ìwọ àti àwọn mọ̀lẹ́bí ẹ láé. Òfò báyìí l'omi ẹ̀fọ́ ń ṣe, òfò lo dẹ̀ máa ṣe t'ẹbí t'ará.

Ajá ló máa jẹ òkú ẹ láé. Óò dẹ̀ ní kú sí ibi tí aṣọ ẹ wà. Àṣẹ tí gùún, Àṣẹ ń t'Èdùmàrè.

Ṣe o mọ epe ń ṣẹ́ ni, tí n bá g'egun fún ẹ láyè yìí , wàá gba ohun tí o máa máa sìn títí ọjọ́ aiyé ẹ nìyẹn.

Ẹranko sha. Mo lérò wípé Tinubu san owó gidi fún ẹ ṣá nítorí pé wàá nílò ẹ̀ láti fi wo igba àrùn tí ó ún bọ̀ si aiyé ẹ. Wèrè. Ẹrú Tinubu.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Oracleforce:

The babalawo wey do Jazz for Tinubu dey try oh...! All of a sudden most of his critics are now supporting him...
Naija politics Nah wonders... If you are not stronger than the strong, you don't dare it...because the more you look, the less you see

There's no babalawo stuff here. It's simply money talking.

People are hungry and they'll sell their new born babies for a morsel. Like that Martins9756. They will sell their mothers for Tinubu at this point.

That's why politicians keep Nigerians hungry. That's the only way to get Nigerians to support their satanic bids.
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by InHeaven(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Just like your father
OfficialAPCNig:

And he is also a thief
Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by Martins9756: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Oladeji245:
as of now in Sw..only Osinbajo has the sympathy... tinubu will fail abysmally and woefully...
ignorant, and osibanjo that have your sympathy as you said his Tinubu number one loyalist, ani ode ni gbogbo yin, eko mo inu ro daada, you lack knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President by tnerro1(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Why should Tinubu respect federal character, did Buhari respect it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) / INEC Declares Kebbi Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.