Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47538 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by cosmos1440: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2021
DJ witch whose Lekki lies set Lagos on fire .
We are still waiting to see the videos/pictures of the 58 corpses you laid at the feet of the soldiers

12 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by micxwell(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2021
aAK1:
Now the Dss know
She's gone already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dizon: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2021
akdjr:
Do they came to testify that they lost someone to endsars shooting at Lekki tollgate? quote author=dizon post=106209215]
So all the people that came to testify at the endsars panel are ghosts? You are not struggling to see anything, you never tried to see.

Not only that, even the real victims of the shooting were there with their wounds and the doctors that treated them after they were shot.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by barragan: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Evidently the government is not interested in arresting her, the Canadian government I'm sure are aware of this, she can continue to fool herself.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Benwallt(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2021
akdjr:
But do you know that I have been struggling to see anyone who indded claim that his/her neighbor was killed during the endsars? Even a family.i actually followed up are live Instagram during the endsars but after a while I sat and ask why hasn't the families of those that were allegedly killed come out either in protest or interview to cry for public help?
Her claim was bogus. The girl destroyed that good move with her thoughtless escapade

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Ok. quote author=dizon post=106209406]

Not only that, even the real victims of the shooting were there with their wounds and the doctors that treated them after they were shot.[/quote]
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wildikeman(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2021
This just goes to show you that after you na you. People in this world are conceited and full of crap. If your interest and theirs isn't assured you are on your own o.

Politicians are liars. Democracy is a lie. Communism is a lie. You are on your own o.

I hope she stays safe from the animals that are Nigerians and their government

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Djauro: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS
See mumu talk, you are the one that God will punish one million times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Vectorbozz234: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS
Haba nau.be calming down
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Halopy:
Our major problem is not our leaders but we the people. The continued silence when being oppressed. If only we can get a thousand of dj switch, a thousand of Rinu, a thousand of igboho, so that when one is incarcerated nine hundred and ninety nine are back on the street, we will not be where we are today as a country. But once one is arrested, we all keep quiet. It's never a sign of seriousness. I don't see the freedom we seek coming so soon

Where are your bombs?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by TearNinja001: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Prayers that will not be answered. Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ItswellMike: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2021
We love her, for exposing the truth.
Only those against hate her
She is a heroine
dallasi:

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wallrichy: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Please Fadiga, read and digest before commenting. DJ Switch has not set foot on any soil of Canada. She said it herself, probably she might even be in a house close to your house, cooked up since almost a year. Again, you need to be in a country you are requesting asylum from. That's the policy of granting or rejecting your asylum. You can't request asylum from a foreign country to another foreign country. You must be on ground. DJ Switch is an heroine, a warrior that Buhari terrorist regime tried to swallow but God pass them all inclusive all Buhari lieutenants....Liar Muhammed, Burutanshi Burutai etc.......

Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

Lol. You guys no dey shame at all? Now, you want to emotionally blackmail Canada or "country of her choice" to give her asylum "and make sure she never lacks anything"? Is this a joke or clownish statement?
The world has seen the Lekki massacre as audio massacre and for propaganda that it was! All pictures turned out to be photoshoped or unrelated events, the videos were clear enough for anyone watching it that bullets were fired into the sky.
Corpse were never seen and no families came forward looking for scores that went for the protest but never came back. And Canada realised that no one was after the DJ Nonentity, her lie was bursted long time ago.

15 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by elgramz: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Fool, heaven will surely punish you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by lereinter(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

May the soul of all the people killed during the endsars protest be on you and your generation.

The same way they were killed shall be your lot and generation.

Mark it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria don't believe on the truth, so let's just leave it like that. A time will come when the Citizens will be thinking of overthrone the government
. A time will come like that, you know yahoo have made boys loose focus because no one is depending on the government any more, when you graduate go and buy laptop and do yahoo that is why our system are very corrupt.. what the government are suppose to do is not active anymore.. so pity

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Bastard smelly, lying b!tch!

May you continue to be miserably holed up wherever you are in Canada.

... and may you never see a dick to fucck your putrid pussy.

Oloshi!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Elfaris(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2021
It is the people that are insulting Canada for me grin grin grin so you people legit think Canadian govt would just wake up one morning and say ok let's grant that lady who captured things on her insta live asylum and boom, she'd be granted asylum. Lmoa grin grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by FreeStuffsNG: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
dizon:

Not only that, even the real victims of the shooting were there with their wounds and the doctors that treated them after they were shot.
I am not sure you understand the angst of the true victims of the bogus claims she made which claimed the lives of multiple deaths. The issue is that real people died and suffered from the bogus claims she made. Were people shot? It's possible, but we've not even proven that one soul was killed by bullets shot at the scene let alone the 78 deaths credited to her which subsequently gave an excuse for some fifth columnists to hide under her incitement to burn down Lagos.

That's the issue she must be humble enough to come clean with. So far, those claiming that no one died have been proven right so far because no single family or pastor or neighbour or colleague claimed losing anyone in Lekki. So it makes absolute sense to ask if folks were killed, did they kill all their families, neighbours, colleagues, paators, imams etc too? That's a serious indictment on her and she can't hide for ever. It's sad but there's a lesson in it for her and everyone.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
wildikeman:

What an asss.... Who the hell is this?
Beast
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by leo22(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
adebenson155:
She should take her L in peace...

her plan fail

Her plan?
You mean she planned the whole thing?
She planned to bring the army that were not there or that didn't shoot?
You mean she went there with a camera and staged actors waving flags with make-up artists and all?

Which plan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
cosmos1440:
DJ witch whose Lekki lies set Lagos on fire .
We are still waiting to see the videos/pictures of the 58 corpses you laid at the feet of the soldiers

no mind those idiots

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wildikeman(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

My father is a beast

I concur

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by directoroluwole: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

I'm syill wondering how you brought Canada government into this... She never mentioned they failed her or she was in contact with them

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Seun360(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Lol. You guys no dey shame at all? Now, you want to emotionally blackmail Canada or "country of her choice" to give her asylum "and make sure she never lacks anything"? Is this a joke or clownish statement?
The world has seen the Lekki massacre as audio massacre and for propaganda that it was! All pictures turned out to be photoshoped or unrelated events, the videos were clear enough for anyone watching it that bullets were fired into the sky.
Corpse were never seen and no families came forward looking for scores that went for the protest but never came back. And Canada realised that no one was after the DJ Nonentity, her lie was bursted long time ago.

She will never know peace for the rest of her life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by olusipimp(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Ode...get a life

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2021
lereinter:

May the soul of all the people killed during the endsars protest be on you and your generation.

The same way they were killed shall be your lot and generation.

Mark it

DJ switch & her fellow lesbians whose Lekki lies set Lagos on fire .
We are still waiting to see the videos/pictures of the 78 corpses you laid at the feet of the soldiers

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by SmartPolician: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
EFGH:
I think the story was planted just to divert the attention of the janja*weed government of APC from hunting her down.
If we recall, she played a vital role in exposing the genocide committed by Bookohari, Burantashi and their stooge in Lagos state government House against the INNOCENT YOUNG NIGERIANS at lekki toll gate.

God bless her.

Let's say it the way it is, please.
Yes, soldiers shot sporadically in the air at the tollgate that night.

The shelling wounded many protesters, but didn't kill many people like DJ Switch painted it.
The reason is simply that the victims' families didn't come forward to say that their loved ones were killed that night.

There's no way they would kill my brother or sister during the protest in Lagos and I wouldn't appear before the panel to testify against the Nigerian authorities.

I think DJ Switch was either traumatized due to the events of that night or had an ulterior motive.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Djauro:

See mumu talk, you are the one that God will punish one million times.

Another fellow lesbians' spotted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.