Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47509 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by 9jayes: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Cr0nus1 is a confirmed scammer deal with him at your peril
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by NOC1(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
This is why Igbos would never agree to drop the Brafia mindset.

Japa is trending on Twitter because youths are so proud and happy of their decision of leaving the country and it calls for celebration.

Just imagine comments like this? You see why any young man with brains should be worried? We live with grade 1 fools and idiots who are willing to sell themselfs for 2k. For 2k they will call a lion a snake and stand by it despite all evidence available. Make una hustle commot this country oh!

DJ switch is a sweet soul loved by millions of Nigerians sha. Anything she asks for we are willing to support her.

Fish brain, the only thing a baby knows is how to throw tantrums

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish
Exactly what a clueless illiterate would say to save face grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Mexicanbreed: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
adebenson155:
She should take her L in peace...

her plan fail
Nah God go bless u for this ur post
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by etrange: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

Did she apply for asylum?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by hosemujica: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want
Actually no country owes her anything, every citizen must play a role in uplifting their own country .
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wealth2al(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
GOD will protect you, I wish you well because it is good to stand for something than to float up and down.

By the way; Anyone who needs a personal or business website should WhatsApp me right now: 07066754846

Only two slots available for promo price -- 15k standard website plus free one year hosting and domain name.

Thanks.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by marley92(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Your high on some cheep dope man what are you even saying that she committed for her selfless actions to show the world the atrocities committed by your government
BafanaBafana:
If she truly wasn't given asylum, it means the Canadian government is not gullible.
She created a massacre story that couldn't be verified even by the CIA. Caused a lot of destruction and bad blood in the country and thought the Canadian government will just grant her asylum like that. She should just remain wherever she is because while she might not be persecuted if she comes back, she is an enemy of the state, infact there are people that are not happy with her as it is. She also has the other option of coming back to atone for her misdeeds, coming out clean, asking for forgiveness, etc
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
Isn't it funny you're also doing the same? Or is it that you're so full of sh1t you can't smell it? tongue tongue

Thank you for confirming what the world knows: That there was a massacre on the 20th of October, 2021 at the Lekki Toll-Gate

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by emperor863(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

This guy with his parochial and sentimental comments. You sound adequately educated but you are highly sentimental.

I have always suspected that no worthy country would grant an asylum to a rabble rouser who deliberately concocted and disseminated falsehood all in the name of political expediency. What do you take the west for?

The west and north America would never take any action on impulse as Igbos and their backers would wish.

The panel established to probe the incident of 20th October at Lekki toll gates has not established the death of ANY protester/rioter. Nobody has come forward to report the loss of a relative or child. To this extent, all this story of Lekki Massacre is a ploy to destroy what a minority segment of the country can not achieve.

Being in the minority, they would always have their say (through propaganda and deliberate falsehood such as the Lekki Massacre tale) and the majority would always have their way.

The fact that diplomacy is not influenced by propaganda and emotions is the reason the political asylum hitherto granted to Igbos has been withdrawn after a more intelligence based examination. They withdrew the political asylum when they realised that Igbos is a terrorist organization.

The same critical and intelligence based evaluation of events of October 20th 2020 at Lekki must have been the reason the government and people of Canada refused to allow an anarchist like DJ switch in their country.

Sorry for your loss bro.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ProfAmaben(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

Federal worker for that matter?
And so?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
madridsta007:

Thank you for confirming what the world knows: That there was a massacre on the 20th of October, 2021 at the Lekki Toll-Gate
Men Sharrap your dirty mouth. The world knows what exactly, you deluded twerp. Didn't I tell you to get lost. Now please piss off.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
ProfAmaben:

And so?
ur fada then
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by 2sexycom(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
NOC1:

What was on the life feed? Tell me I want to know.

Does it mean people that where assumed killed in the life video have no relations?

I have out grown running with emotions
I want to ask you something... So, under Nigeria setting, you will come out and say they killed your relative? where you dumbfucks when a hospital that received bodies reported at the EndSARS panel that they actually received injured bodies on the night of the incidence? where were you?

See, this problem so big that you can be the next victim and trust me, that is MY JOY. wait for your turn! It will get to you!
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
Men Sharrap your dirty mouth. The world knows what exactly, you deluded twerp. Didn't I tell you to get lost. Now please piss off.

grin grin
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Calitoscassius(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Whaaaaaat??!! I don't believe this story! Anyway, she can appeal, Canada don't just hand out asylums just like that except if you are from Afghanistan or Syria.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by nnamdico82: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ndiara
Fahdiga:
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Emu4life(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a trashy and incoherent junk from a well known drunkard
Lol! how will I be a drunkard when I'm not from the Southgrin
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ProfAmaben(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

ur fada then

Lol, na fight? grin.

E pain am.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Halopy: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
tunwumi:
Yes, people like you would have ceased from existence since you will be in a refugee camp.

your mumu no get equal
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Halopy: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cnach:

As long as we lack education nothing works in Africa. People limited educating to learning how to read, write and speak English language but the paramount of it which is rationalism is neglected. People goto school and engage them selves with any type of jumping jumping in the campus without sitting up to to study and have an enlarged brain with experience after all they always get cheered by dumb friends of theirs after speaking a well decorated English. O ya take a look at Nairaland and in this topic particularly, do u see how many people writing well but could not think well? These are the enemies of the people. They don't think rather they depend on those who think and get the truth but twist it and feed them because they are dumb..they have no choice than moving on with it. In essence, these are political tools to Nigeria politicians.
Have u seen a well educated somebody supporting these government? There is none..u can check it
you are absolutely right
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Yaks02(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

Left to me, she's in Canada and just wants to divert attention
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by tunwumi: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Halopy:
your mumu no get equal

Sure since your mumu level pass me well well
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Kachidubem: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahdiga:
Did only way these countries like canda and UK want you to come to dis country is via school so you can pay that bogus amount of sch fees... nothing else
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Princezibk: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lol Dj Witch, Canada is not stupid to entertain herd syndrome that is glorified in Nigeria.

We are waiting for her to come and cover the real killings her brothers are doing in South East
Spot on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Painted By Her Parents On Her 26th Birthday / Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.