Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47506 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ProfAmaben(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS

Says someone that cannot eat 3 square meals, bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by annyz: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS

Back to sender.

Heaven will surely bless her and the womb that begat her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Aadeniyi092: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
This useless girl makes lot of people lost their living, i believe her conscience is already killing her.
108 people killed without a blood stain on the floor of the scene?
No family claims?
No hospital with corpses?
God will surely punish that girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2021
annyz:

Back to sender.

Heaven will surely bless her and the womb that begat her.

lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Josywhyte: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

Question is. Did she really travel to Canada? She said she never stepped foot in Canada. Why blasting the country for no just cause? Read the content again before u start raining hell on the country,biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solatium(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Reptyle:

If you truly believe this woman was truly anywhere within the shores of this land and the DSS was not aware of it, then it means you are smoking some of the really good stuff.

The government is not interested in her case, chasing here around means her well anticipated asylum claim will materialize in little time.

ordinary area F police command will get her arrested if the order comes for her arrest, DSS don't have time to waste on her,she is not even on their file.

and incase you want to know her location, SHE IS IN GHANA holed up in one room

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Newton85: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want
Lol, delusional IPOB sewer rat wants to ostracize Canada from his shithole of Alaigbo? I wonder what you Eboes smoke.

10 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Jayblaze47(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
God is really punishing you that is why u are still here jobless
dallasi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Burgerlomo: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Newton85: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2021
She was being "cooked up" in a house? This mentally unstable IPOB harlot is here again.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2021
TerrorSquad147:
it will never be well with you too. The day stray bullet will hit you, people would also turn the story on you.

How many of your family members were hit with stray bullets? How many of DJ Witch family members were hit with stray bullets?
Only if you knew how many kids were turned into orphans by DJ Witch fake and sensational posts, you would have borrowed yourself some sense before quoting me.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2021
From the comments I've read on this thread, it's very clear many Nigerians don't reason with logic, but rather with emotion and sentiment. It's really very sad.

This so called DJ said she witnessed the so called massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, from investigations (that's BBC and CNN) no such thing was found. There's no dead bodies to prove what she said is true.

Now this same woman is telling another sensational story that she's been locked up in house. Didn't this same woman address the Parliament of one country during the aftermath of the Endsars protest?

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wellmax(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2021
DJ Witch, God will punish you for the false narrative you gave to Endsars and promoted the #lekkilies.

You will never go free

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by wellmax(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

Amen

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Good girl

Vote Orji Uzor Kalu come 2023 the man for the moment

Many many problem, the problem is you guys hardly deliver sensationals words about progress but you can be find everywhere like lizards or unwanted animals perching and messing around.

What's wrong with you all..

You guys are better call virus instead of zombie

Says the person campaigning for a know thief.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by tradepunter: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

The gates of hell shall not let this pass you by..

Even the devil himself is worried on how mere humans can be a factor higher in wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by logan2(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
there are 48 idiots who think you made sense,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ugotaya: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

She have not gone or ask Canada to grant her Asylum please read well before you comment. she says that there's possibility that she will go to another country and claim asylum . May God grant her what she desires
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by chikason22(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
This is me punishing you for outright stewpidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by juman(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Maybe she returned back home when asylum application was rejected.

She should live her normal life.
Nobody is after her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by mikaael(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

Heaven will punish you and your family first..
Idiot
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you (i.e Buhari) for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Albertone(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

It's like you are in the npf or people close to you are.

When sars/police were extorting and killing yahoo boys and even innocent people,you didn't talk.When they send innocent people to prison for refusing to pay them,you did not talk.
When nemesis caught up with sars/police and they are being roasted like suya,you now have the mouth to say nonense.

More of them to go down.More of them to be roasted alive as long as the earth stands.Even their soul will not RIP!!!
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ugotaya: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Josywhyte:

Question is. Did she really travel to Canada? She said she never stepped foot in Canada. Why blasting the country for no just cause? Read the content again before u start raining hell on the country,biko
I don't know why people can't read meanings in the content giving...it baffles me to see how many people actually like that comment. Nigerian education is a diarrhea.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Ooye12: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
enemy of people’s bad man
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
From the comments I've read on this thread, it's very clear many Nigerians don't reason with logic, but rather with emotion and sentiment. It's really very sad.

This so called DJ said she witnessed the so called massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, from investigations (that's BBC and CNN) no such thing was found. There's no dead bodies to prove what she said is true.

Now this same woman is telling another sensational story that she's been locked up in house. Didn't this same woman address the Parliament of one country during the aftermath of the Endsars protest?

May what happened to the Nigerian Youths on the 20th of October, 2020 happen to you and your loved ones before the end of this year. Amen.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
madridsta007:

May what happened to the Nigerian Youths on the 20th of October, 2020 happen to you and your loved ones before the end of this year. Amen.
May your stupidity never run out of fuel from this day till you die. Amen. You emotional lout.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
May your stupidity never run of fuel from this day till you die. Amen. You emotional lout.

Say "Amen" to the prayer since "Nothing" happen to them nau.
Why you dey fear?
Yeye grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Chyma231(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
You are a big fool .....]Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS [/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.