Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47505 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2021
madridsta007:

Say "Amen" to the prayer since "Nothing" happen to them nau.
Why you dey fear?
Yeye grin
Did you say amen to my own prayer, you ignorant whelp? So why didn't you say amen to my own prayer, you diseased infested weasel.

Now get lost and stay lost, loser.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Josywhyte: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2021
ugotaya:

I don't know why people can't read meanings in the content giving...it baffles me to see how many people actually like that comment. Nigerian education is a diarrhea.

Did you read what the said DJ posted or ur hand just dey scratch u to type any how? She said she looked in a place and never traveled to Canada. Do the numerous likes for the comment mean she actually traveled to Canada and was never granted asylum? Baba read her post abeg
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Supnaija(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS
Sorry, I need to ask a very serious question. Are you in any way retarded?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Fahdiga(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
PassingShot:

Kids on NL won't cease to amaze grin grin grin grin
Shatap
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
Did you say amen to my own prayer, you ignorant whelp? So why didn't you say amen to my own prayer, you diseased infested weasel.

Now get lost and stay lost, loser.

grin

May what happened to the Nigerian Youths on the 20th of October, 2020 happen to you and your loved ones before the end of this year. Amen.

(Should be fine, since according to you nothing happened) undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Fahdiga(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish
Nairobi33:

See mumu o! Canada knows unfortunate opportunist when they see it. The last thing they want in their country is a saboteur and anarchist, all in one. Canada is the world most open border to immigrants. if they have suddenly failed humanity because of one fake activist who tried to use unfortunate situation to her own advantage of becoming a Canadian, you are on a wild horse shitt. other world activists sacrifice their freedom/life for others but not in Nigeria. they cause trouble for their followers and run away to another country to seek asylum in greener pasture while they live their gullible followers in bitter mess. That's not activism, that's fraud. Aisha yesufu is the face of endsars protest yet she's still in the country, didn't runaway, but djswitch appeared one night in Lagos, they want to kill her cheesy she's just another opportunist and has been waiting for that unfortunate moment to capitalize it and Canada ain't backward like Nigeria to fall for it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ugotaya: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Josywhyte:

Did you read what the said DJ posted or ur hand just dey scratch u to type any how? She said she looked in a place and never traveled to Canada. Do the numerous likes for the comment mean she actually traveled to Canada and was never granted asylum? Baba read her post abeg

Garbage in Garbage out. its the same thing we are saying...she was locked up and now want to seek for asylum in other country except Canada. chai what am i doing on NL this early morning with some BAT? undecided
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Halopy:
Our major problem is not our leaders but we the people. The continued silence when being oppressed. If only we can get a thousand of dj switch, a thousand of Rinu, a thousand of igboho, so that when one is incarcerated nine hundred and ninety nine are back on the street, we will not be where we are today as a country. But once one is arrested, we all keep quiet. It's never a sign of seriousness. I don't see the freedom we seek coming so soon

You didn't mention a thousand Nnamdi Kanu
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Fahdiga(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Solatium:

You need to check condition's that govern conferment of Asylum status on anyone before you bare your ignorance in public as usual.
Trashy post as usual

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Fahdiga(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2021
quote author=GetMeRight post=106209661]

Lol. You guys no dey shame at all? Now, you want to emotionally blackmail Canada or "country of her choice" to give her asylum "and make sure she never lacks anything"? Is this a joke or clownish statement?
The world has seen the Lekki massacre as audio massacre and for propaganda that it was! All pictures turned out to be photoshoped or unrelated events, the videos were clear enough for anyone watching it that bullets were fired into the sky.
Corpse were never seen and no families came forward looking for scores that went for the protest but never came back. And Canada realised that no one was after the DJ Nonentity, her lie was bursted long time ago. [/quote] Junk post
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Fahdiga(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2021
Emu4life:
YeyeThis Dullard that talk before he thinks. Can't Biafuro grant her Asylum?
What a trashy and incoherent junk from a well known drunkard
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by cosmos1440: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Let's say it the way it is, please.
Yes, soldiers shot sporadically in the air at the tollgate that night.
The shelling wounded many protesters, but didn't kill many people like DJ Switch painted it.
The reason is simply that victims' families didn't come forward to say that their loved ones were killed that night.
There's no way they could kill my brother or sister during the protest in Lagos and I wouldn't appear before the panel to testify against the Nigerian authorities.
I think DJ Switch was either traumatized due to the events of that night or had an ulterior motive.

God bless you for saying this eternal truth.
People believed her lies because of their hatred for the government. Even when it was obvious that she lied, they still continued to believe her lies as the truth.

The [b]Lekki Lies[/b] /([s]Lekki massacre[/s] ) iis a classic case of "herd mentality"

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Debra911:
I admire this lady. We only have 1 out of thousands of such ladies in Nigeria
fine girl,how are you?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by haslaw(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
This evil woman called DJ witch.

Only a slow witted person will expect Canada to give asylum to a wanted criminal like DJ Swicth. This woman is running from the law and it is painful that she has not been caught and made to answer for her crimes.

BBC and CNN both carried out unbiased investigations on the so called Lekki killings and found out that the criminal DJ Switch lied. Her lies which lead to killings and destruction of both public and private properties worth billions of naira. You can't be running away from justice and expect Canada (or any other sane country) to grant you asylum.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
madridsta007:

grin

May what happened to the Nigerian Youths on the 20th of October, 2020 happen to you and your loved ones before the end of this year. Amen.

(Should be fine, since according to you nothing happened) undecided
May your stupidity never run out of fuel from this day till you die. Amen. You emotional lout.

This should also be fine, since you've inherently admitted you're stupid beyond recognition. So say amen and be free... idiot.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by pannyman(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

DJ switch & her fellow lesbians whose Lekki lies set Lagos on fire .
We are still waiting to see the videos/pictures of the 78 corpses you laid at the feet of the soldiers

Hmmm. 78 corpses and no viral photos. Wonderful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Originalsly: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2021
"I've been cooked cooped up in a house..."
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Junk post

Yeah
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Lamasta(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS
Even when her recording was live on that said day
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by JesseJo: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

On what ground are they meant to grant her asylum

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2021
MorningStar233:
Nothing came out of the protest, after the protest Nigerians used the opportunity to increase the price of satchet tomatoe to 100 naira and till now e no reduce price

Funny enough, someone predicted it on Nairaland that nothing will come out of the protest..

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Josywhyte: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2021
ugotaya:

Garbage in Garbage out. its the same thing we are saying...she was locked up and now want to seek for asylum in other country except Canada. chai what am i doing on NL this early morning with some BAT? undecided

The first assertion last year was she traveled to Canada. Then she came out today to debunk that statement. Was she locked up in Canada that you're condemning the country? U be okoko of the highest order. The point still remains she didn't travel to Canada. Na people like dey jump into unnecessary conclusions without finding the root of a problem. U just dey zuzu. �
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=106211025][/quote]

another of her bastard lesbian mate spotted

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2021
ugotaya:

Garbage in Garbage out. its the same thing we are saying... she was locked up and now want to seek for asylum in other country except Canada. chai what am i doing on NL this early morning with some BAT? undecided

She deserved worse than that, she should be in chains and darkness for the rest of her life. She caused miseries and destructions that will last many generations. The burnt of BRT buses alone was a mega economic destruction

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Even when her recording was live on that said day

with 78 corpses ba? you are really low

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Lamasta(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

with 78 corpses ba? you are really low
You are really high even when the governor confirmed that people died...
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by decrownprince(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
So your plan was to run to Canada and become a citizen over there. Dont start what u can't finish. Nigeria and the people are not worth fighting for and losting ur life and freedom in the process.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Ooye12:
enemy of people’s bad man

for the family of those law enforcements personnel maimed or killed in cold blood or the fugitive lesbian ?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solatium(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Trashy post as usual

Internet is at your disposal,educate yourself instead of spreading ignorance and hate

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by admus14(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want
Amadioha I'm just saying
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2021
chikason22:
This is me punishing you for outright stewpidity

@ bold ,you are really high of drugs
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2021
tradepunter:

The gates of hell shall not let this pass you by..

Even the devil himself is worried on how mere humans can be a factor higher in wickedness

for the family of those law enforcements personnel maimed or killed in cold blood or the fugitive lesbian ?
you have date for standing against them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / DJ Cuppy Painted By Her Parents On Her 26th Birthday / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.