Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47492 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Says someone that cannot eat 3 square meals, bastard.

Federal worker for that matter?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2021
lereinter:

May the soul of all the people killed during the endsars protest be on you and your generation.

The same way they were killed shall be your lot and generation.

Mark it

for the family of those law enforcements personnel maimed or killed in cold blood or the fugitive lesbian ?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by WaffenSS(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

No one has ever argued that you've sense.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GeneralPula: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2021
The stupid DJ will not know peace..

Those who use her to spread lies and rumors were the ones that probably raised the false Canada asylum alarm..

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by haslaw(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
GeneralPula:
The stupid DJ will not know peace..

Those who use her to spread lies and rumors were the ones that probably raised the false Canada asylum alarm..

The spirit of those that died as a result of her evil lies will continue to haunt and torment her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GeneralPula: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Elfaris:
It is the people that are insulting Canada for me grin grin grin so you people legit think Canadian govt would just wake up one morning and say ok let's grant that lady who captured things on her insta live asylum and boom, she'd be granted asylum. Lmoa grin grin

Never underrate the foolery of Flatinoz..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GeneralPula: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
dizon:

Not only that, even the real victims of the shooting were there with their wounds and the doctors that treated them after they were shot.

She claimed 78 people died!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Ooye12: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

for the family of those law enforcements personnel maimed or killed in cold blood or the fugitive lesbian ?
man apologize to everyone you don’t have a point proof
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by haslaw(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
JesseJo:

On what ground are they meant to grant her asylum

Don't mind the f00lish eediot. DJ witch is a wanted criminal running away from justice and some f00ls expect Canada to grant her asylum.

What makes her mumu followers think Canada (or any other sane country) likes giving asylums to wanted criminals.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
can't she shut up and stay where she is

must she share everything?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
can't she shut up and stay where she is

must she share everything?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Sunday2021: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2021
This idiot must pay for that useless propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by madridsta007(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
May your stupidity never run out of fuel from this day till you die. Amen. You emotional lout.

This should also be fine, since you've inherently admitted you're stupid beyond recognition. So say amen and be free... idiot.

grin grin grin

You are running from a prayer that effectively confirms what YOU just said.

Or did you lie? grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by melodyogonna(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is the dumbest thing I've read this year. How can I unread this junk. *pukes*
I've asked Seun to add a mute feature, people like that need to be muted, their takes usually have negative effects on the IQ of others.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Ooye12:
man apologize to everyone you don’t have a point proof

Woman, get loss before i change my mind with that fugitive and ingrate
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Davefed(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
akdjr:
But do you know that I have been struggling to see anyone who indded claim that his/her neighbor was killed during the endsars? Even a family.i actually followed up are live Instagram during the endsars but after a while I sat and ask why hasn't the families of those that were allegedly killed come out either in protest or interview to cry for public help?
A govt that can publicly deny the Killing can equally coerce the victims family to keep mute...
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Captain3star(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
What is the real story
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Sunday2021:
This idiot must pay for that useless propaganda.
definitely
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by xelly: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

These are the evil people who were responsible for the deaths of many police officers and civilians, destructions of properties worth billions of naira. Now, you want to have thousands of them spreading false information, photoshoped pictures and non realistic videos on social media?
Remember those only sources of livelihoods were destroyed

You have asked Heaven to Punish her and I agree with you if she what she did was false claims. I have also extended it to you and your generation that if she sent correct information that Heaven and the universe should punish you and your generation.

Just accept it so that we leave it to Heaven and Universe.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Burgerlomo: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:

another of her bastard lesbian mate spotted

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

She needs to get asylum to dot nation. ESN will protect her.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Decryptor(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

They will never grant her asylum. These white people don't give a hoot about what happens to Africans.

To them, we can kill ourselves for all they care.

Where they would have considered granting her asylum was if during the protests, soldiers were shooting and there were some Canadian Nationals caught in the line of fire and DJ Switch led them to safety with visual proof and then the Government is hunting her down for that.

Anything from that, she is on her own!
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
NOC1:

Mumu talk, the lies she spread, in all human reason she coated her analysis with to much lies, she made many of us look so stupid and dumb, she made everything look staged and planned.

She played on human intelligence, she should get out and shut up.
This is why Igbos would never agree to drop the Brafia mindset.

Japa is trending on Twitter because youths are so proud and happy of their decision of leaving the country and it calls for celebration.

Just imagine comments like this? You see why any young man with brains should be worried? We live with grade 1 fools and idiots who are willing to sell themselfs for 2k. For 2k they will call a lion a snake and stand by it despite all evidence available. Make una hustle commot this country oh!

DJ switch is a sweet soul loved by millions of Nigerians sha. Anything she asks for we are willing to support her.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by melaniaup: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2021
TripleOh7:

Says the person campaigning for a know thief.

Cry me a river, when did he become a known thief
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ba7man(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2021
J2381:
From the comments I've read on this thread, it's very clear many Nigerians don't reason with logic, but rather with emotion and sentiment. It's really very sad.

This so called DJ said she witnessed the so called massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, from investigations (that's BBC and CNN) no such thing was found. There's no dead bodies to prove what she said is true.

Now this same woman is telling another sensational story that she's been locked up in house. Didn't this same woman address the Parliament of one country during the aftermath of the Endsars protest?
It was a virtual address.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by J2381: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2021
madridsta007:

grin grin grin

You are running from a prayer that effectively confirms what YOU just said.

Or did you lie? grin
Isn't it funny you're also doing the same? Or is it that you're so full of sh1t you can't smell it? tongue tongue
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by ba7man(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Albertone:

It's like you are in the npf or people close to you are.

When sars/police were extorting and killing yahoo boys and even innocent people,you didn't talk.When they send innocent people to prison for refusing to pay them,you did not talk.
When nemesis caught up with sars/police and they are being roasted like suya,you now have the mouth to say nonense.

More of them to go down.More of them to be roasted alive as long as the earth stands.Even their soul will not RIP!!!
Embracing anarchy, destruction, looting, killing to protest against Police brutality is a daft move made by daft irrational people.
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Lokojatoofar: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Fight for the good of Nigerians at your own risk.She should have just played the game like Femi Fani Kayode, Adams Oshomole, Roaches the roach etc. Just recant, claim you were bribed to say otherwise, praise Bubu, carry broom and get juicy deals instead of all these drama. Nigerians hate people who want good for them
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Albertone(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2021
ba7man:
Embracing anarchy, destruction, looting, killing to protest against Police brutality is a daft move made by daft irrational people.

Is the killing, extortion, illegal apprehension, oppression, attack, brutality, implication of innocent people and yahoo boys now the "non-daft" move by rational police??

More of them to go down.More checkpoints to be attacked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Emmanuel Adebayor Invites Davido To His House, Dances With Him (ThrowbackVideo) / BBNaija: Ike, Diane, Elo & Cindy Step Out Looking Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.