Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? (896 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mine was a first time visit to a valchi fastfood and bar. The entrance has a tinted glass door with no indication of "push and pull"

Nairalanders, come see drama. I was pulling instead of pushing and i was there for more than 5mins. So i decided to fake a call waiting for someone to enter so i know how it is done. Luckily, a lady entered and i followed suit.

When i entered...., my GOD, all eyes were on me! and those observing me from inside laughing at me. i became soak with heat under AC.

Share yours lets have fun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by G450: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Staining my white owanbe cloth (agbada) with ewedu soup... Very very embarrassing

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Bola146(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
G450:
Staining my white owanbe cloth (agbada) with ewedu soup... Very very embarrassing
eewwww!! Such embarrassment can't be concealed. Just like an open disgrace Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Lilsameey: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
24brains:
eewwww!! Such embarrassment can't be concealed. Just like an open disgrace Lol
,...Which one be open disgrace?,..ah no know sey disgrace don get types again ooo.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by PraisesPblaze(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
OP We share same grief.
if i push, the door will be very stiff if i pull same thing. People inside were just observing me from inside.
Las las na push with much force so dat breeze no go dy open the glass door anyhow.

God bless that sis from inside who signalled me to push harder.
Happened june last year.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
OP We share same grief.
if i push, the door will be very stiff if i pull same thing. People inside were just observing me from inside.
Las las na push with much force so dat breeze no go dy open the glass door anyhow.

God bless that sis from inside who signalled me to push harder.
Happened june last year.
hahahaha.... Who no go no know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by PraisesPblaze(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
24brains:
hahahaha.... Who no go no know.

At all... It will then look as if u are local.
Damn.?! I fall my hand that evening.
if any door do me like that again eh?! I go pull the door go house.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nothing...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
undecided
Once went to a fast food joint and I was pulling off my shoe at the entrance undecided. Na once my guy tap me for my back saying--"Obax,why you dey fall our hands na? Abi you see anybody wey pull off him shoe for outside? undecided. I was so ashamed of myself, seeing different pretty bannies staring at me...But I lock up like say nothing happen.

Truly truly mugu no dey go Lagos cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Once went to a fast food joint and I was pulling off my shoe at the entrance undecided. Na once my guy tap me for my back saying--"Obax,why you dey fall our hands na? Abi you see anybody wey pull off him shoe for outside? undecided. I was so ashamed of myself, seeing different pretty bannies staring at me...But I lock up like say nothing happen.

Truly truly mugu no dey go Lagos cool
damn nigga!! You dont mean it. I just can't stop laughing.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
I mistakenly belched out......quickly turned it to bass singing cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I mistakenly belched out and quickly turned it to bass singing cry
you get swag i swear. But you sure say nobody notice you?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Ahmback(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
dd
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
24brains:
you get swag i swear. But you sure say nobody notice you?

Shame did not let me look around, how can I...felt like disappearing from there.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by 24brains(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Nothing...
say something make we laugh abeg. That feeling you get while recalling past funny events is medicinal to the body.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Ever Done In A Fastfood Joint? by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
cry

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? / Nill / Women Bring Child Birth To The Table??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.