Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (42774 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Timoleon(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Is this the volume 1? The volume 3 plenty like mad.
providencia:

You just dey worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Richieniit: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
That cry she dey cry so... No be you get em, na for the next guy to know she's now available. Op you be mumu lol. Never give a girl you love space even if she asks for it. Take this advise and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Agent8706(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Should we tell him?

The heartbreak cry is just a new update for the suitors that have been lurking for some time. Pay no attention to that, it's definitely not for you.

Sense will not kill you my brother abi sister! I believe this your postulation pass anything wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Give her more time
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Esteem08: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

You did the right thing by adding an extra week.
abeg ask her if the break don do, if she talk yes, make u ask why the break.
if she tell u and u both reason am say e dey ok, continue your relationship

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Dybala11(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Submissive u say......

Weellll I leave your comment for my fellow redpillers to judge
Me sef don dey reason her misyarn too, submissive as if na BDSM. grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by NairaMaster1(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You too have taken things too far grin grin
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

You're right. The guy didn't try at all.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by leofab(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do
the post is not for you.. she is updating people around her that she is now available.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Dybala11:

Me sef don dey reason her misyarn too, submissive as if na BDSM. grin

You dey mind am.. She is one of their future is femail bandwagon
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Abdelux223: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Which kin winch u go date grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by ThatAppleGuy: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Your girlfriend is under 23 year?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She's a cheat. Someone is fvckin her right now

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Pegi23(f): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jeez u should give her the space she requested for let her clear her head.. after the week is up. Pls meet up with her and u guys should settle the difference and mistakes......

Wow I just give this guy a brilliant advice oo if I'm in a relationship my man will surely enjoy me and my maturity.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by TUANKU(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
She fvcked another guy, probably an ex who was back in town or some new dude she just met.
Now after beating her pvssy the dude has left, that cry of heartbreak is not about you really...but if the shoe fits go on and wear it.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Godbless3(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bros, just update a pretty female friend as ur profile pix for a week and enjoy the homecoming
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Kingosytex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

If na person like me, she don enter better trouble cos I no send. I will so much give her the space that she will regret ever needing such.
I will use my YoWhatsApp to view her status without her even knowing.
I will make sure I reset the factory settings of her brain.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You're right. The guy didn't try at all.
I wonder oo grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
gentleguy1975:
but when you try to give ur girl attention and she seems not to appreciate it nko? like calling her every now and then and she deciding when when and not when to pick! And without any remorse when you try to call her attention to such
I don't do that to guys sha,but I guessed you are talking from experience....still You needn't conclude that all girls does that.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
femi4:
grin grin Women n Drama
Abi now, the bolded is what makes us women....We too dey pretend and dramatize like mad,that's actually one of the factors that makes us special in the eyes of a guy who knows our worth tongue tongue
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by carlos1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, your girlfriend is an emotionally-dependent person who's using mind games to keep you in her clutches. The earlier you take control of this relationship the better it will be . And for those simps still talking trash , na your Ogun and Amadioha go kee una

U made a lot of sense, most of dis ladies are manipulative
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
RillJ:

Dear, U deserve lunch
Thanks dearie.
Kudos to you too smiley
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Malawian(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She don Bleep person.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by ehinmowo: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mendy101:

All this one is you peoples business ladies, if you need attention come and straight and say it, don’t something else and expect me to assume another thing
You don't understand ladies.
"Pretense"makes a lady cute wink,if she's too demanding and showing her emotion,she will be accused of being a''cheap''girl.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by femi4: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Abi now, the bolded is what makes us women....We too dey pretend and dramatize like mad,that's actually one of the factors that makes us special in the eyes of a guy who knows our worth tongue tongue
I once had a similar experience. She told me "Its over" and I accepted my fate. Only for her to be crying and telling my friends that I broke her heart.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iamvetlander:

What's the meaning of " lwtmp" it better not be what I'm thinking
Laugh wan tear my pant grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by wfchris042(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who still de do serious relationship with Nigerian girls undecidedsince yahoo came out my brother I don face my front leave relationship for the young fraudulents to chop and enjoy I just want good work food and happiness and how to japa out of this quntry grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by zedman1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Guy, most girls actually do not know what they want, I mean MOST, not ALL. I can confidently tell you that phrase " I need space" actually means " you're disturbing me, I want to try this new guy"..... I bet you, the ONLY remedy to that statement is to actually give them PLENTY space. It will hurt you, but it will certainly reset their fish brain. In almost ALL cases they come back, unless you don't stop chasing their confused brain.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
femi4:
I once had a similar experience. She told me "Its over" and I accepted my fate. Only for her to be crying and telling my friends that I broke her heart.
grin grin
Now can you see that we girls are complicated,she just wanna know what your reaction will be,she wanna do checks and balance, but she no get mind grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by barcaboi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp
No be everytime babe go dey play mind games with us; no be everyone get patience

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by QDubz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
What a woman actually means when sse says I want space is "Guy you you've been too clingy, pussy whipped, too needy I feel choked, so I want to go out and try other dicks, if I find someone more masculine I'd move on but if I find none I'd be back to settle and reward you with that passionate make up sex)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.