Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (42797 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by gambia(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Una no dey taya with all these boyfriend and girlfriend matter undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by jditimiya(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Let me tell you how to break her heart right now. Please just called her today and tell her you have moved on today. And see her reaction and after two days tell her is a joke.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
stay away from them
if we leave them, who go con marry them na?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Mvena(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do
Ehn make she cry dey go na abi you too wan cry ni

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by mydivinely: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I Wish you can be strong enough not to view her status or view them from a friends phone, similar issue i had though each time she update my mind will be unrest but i learned discipline,, She was shock... Ladies self what their problem, if she asked for money shey she will expect money, now she asked for space what did she expect.. Giv her Space, more space till she com bak to her senses .. stop viewing her update..
johnsonmartina6:
bro i gave her what she wants,, am not ready for relationship and emotional truma,, have gone through that before , so when a girl start her drama,, i will help her finish it,, i haye nonesence

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by boyjo: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Hehehehehehe,I blaff. Even as a female I don't know this much about ladies,wahala be like church project,wey no dey finish.
You no go respect yourself and respect the things of GOD naw...!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by philemonemenike(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Extend the space till next year make you know how far just three months time.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You too have taken things too far grin grin
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

Which kind rubbish talk is this? How can an adult ask for something they don't really want? Is it not this same gender that said if a woman says, "no, she means "no"?

mtcheww.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp
She is crying now because the guy provides for her needs. If this nigga is is broke, will she be crying? Vaginarians are manipulative beings and it takes redpill to be bursting their fakeness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Heterodox(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Spider20:

Someone is busy Knacking her..........
She's just playing tricks on you knowing fully well you gonna be viewing her status

Nigerian ladies are useless all of them.
I wonder what joy Men get dating a hoe.........
Including ya mum and sisters.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Sufferingboy(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin you want make I talk now? sad
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by TripleAkutigi: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do
Is that spce she want worth it
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by wetmenow: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
When a girl/boy told you he/she needs space just know that they want to give the new person a trial.

So bros give her more space and look for someone that's serious .

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
My girl - I need a space
My response - You say whaaat? Gbam! I issue a red card because ain't gat no time for BS.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Mendy101: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp

All this one is you peoples business ladies, if you need attention come and straight and say it, don’t something else and expect me to assume another thing

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

Any reason dir the extra week, if no be say you sef you be weyrey
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Rastaramsey(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Damnn Niggarr
If a girl tells you she needs space, she isn't attracted to you any more..... And as per say she go her Whatsapp go dey write shit mean say Na baby she be, she no Sabi make decisions....

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Don't stress urself, Just sit down and relax until she herself call off the space.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by seanjy4konji: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Guilt tripping you...You need to give her additional time...She is black mailing you...

If you dont let her have sense now...she will ask you for time when you have fallen fuly in love and leave you heart broken...

Dont fail for cheap black mail...Still give her time...focus on making money and ignore whatsapp for now.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Now this is what u should do.
Stop viewing her status, and don't contact her, she should be the one to contact u when shes back to her senses, cos she was the one who asked for a break, and u shouldnt even welcome her with full embrace....start ur own craze-head too.
...now, If u have side babes, go out with ur side babe, kill time, or go out on a date and have fun and get busy till her craziness get cured.
Note: if u think u can't cheat on her...it's up to u, and u can also have fun without sex if u are not the fling type.
All of this will send a very strong message to her that u can stay happy on ur own, and u are a man that can not be manipulated.
.... Always note this: a gal who ask for a break can not be trusted. she can not be trusted in the sense that, she might actually be somewhere fvvcking one random guy, an ex, crush or sugar daddy, or she might be planning to ex the relationship..so it's time to be wise...don't put her on a pedestal of importance anymore if u used to.
Be smart, it's time to start looking out for potential replacement...such gal can shock you anytime. Pocket ur trust...and build ur shock absorber..or better still shock her with redcard before she knows whatsup if her game is getting irritating.
You just said everything
Op hope u go Sha borrow Sense

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Mrnas22: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Bro never fall for emotional blackmail.. She's only coming back cause she didnt find anyone better, if she met someone more richer trust me she wont even pick your calls

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Lewisdinho(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2021
She's still a kid. You acted well
johnsonmartina6:
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MrPaul2: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
You are sending her to the next person on the guy that has been praying to have a bit of her cake. You better reconcile with her if you are still interested in her before they guys prayers will be answered
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

What did you tell her during the quarrel and why giving her extra space?

Do you lack communication skills?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
according to her,, she said she want to be closer to God and that she thinks she has issue in relationship
Scam cheesy
Closer to God. I have heard that line before. Baba be careful of that girl. Na great manipulator.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by mattfeuter(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

In English language, this is called “Plausible deniability”.

Hate to break it to you young chap but, she’s referring to someone else and not you.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bobowaja(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021
MrPaul2:

You are sending her to the next person on the guy that has been praying to have a bit of her cake. You better reconcile with her if you are still interested in her before they guys prayers will be answered
Don't be scared to lose people.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by dontai(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2021
boyjo:

You no go respect yourself and respect the things of GOD naw...!!
shey, church projects dey finish ni?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2021
That’s your problem with your gf
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

Just leave her alone.

If you are not into her that much, you can also move on from there...

Don't allow these people with so much unpredictable mood swings to affect your mental health in a very terrible manner.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Any lady that ask me for a break, thats the end of that relationship. U cant ask for a break from someone u love and respect coz u will always have that fear that another lady may step in once u leave in the name of break.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by gurunlocker: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2021
My man! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.