Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process (41632 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR A 3000 SEATER EVENT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
More update pictures from this house............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Some more update pictures from our works in this site yesterday..........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Some more ceilings...........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Let's light up the flats where we have completed its electrical fittings.........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
And there was light............. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
More lighted areas...........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
By the end of today, we got 10 trips of filling sand to use in heaping at this compound so it can start to compact............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
For the tank stanchion planned to be in this house, the painters are working on it.............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by PotatoSalad(m): 3:59am On Feb 25, 2023
spyder880:
And there was light............. cheesy cheesy
Good job. I've been following this thread since day one and happy to see it get to completion.

I think house owners should start getting rid of these visitor's toilets and use the space as store for stuffs like cartons and household items that aren't used often, if they can't provide storage space in apartments, cos that's what I used mine for hehehe. 😁
What do you think?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Good job. I've been following this thread since day one and happy to see it get to completion.

I think house owners should start getting rid of these visitor's toilets and use the space as store for stuffs like cartons and household items that aren't used often, if they can't provide storage space in apartments, cos that's what I used mine for hehehe. 😁
What do you think?

In terms of functionality, the visitor's WC is rarely used, there are some houses that doesn't have so many visitors, and for those that do have visitors, they have visitors that stay for a while so they use the ones in their rooms. But there is this fear of allowing a temporal visitor get into the inner parts of your building because they want to relieve themselves for a few minutes/seconds.

In this particular building, there was no provisions for the visitors WC, I had to create a space for it within each flat's balcony. I am also aware that a lot of prospective renters demand to see the visitors WC when inspecting buildings. I think is will add to the appeal of the property.

Welcome bro, we are going out to vote now.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by PotatoSalad(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2023
spyder880:

In terms of functionality, the visitor's WC is rarely used, there are some houses that doesn't have so many visitors, and for those that do have visitors, they have visitors that stay for a while so they use the ones in their rooms. But there is this fear of allowing a temporal visitor get into the inner parts of your building because they want to relieve themselves for a few minutes/seconds.

In this particular building, there was no provisions for the visitors WC, I had to create a space for it within each flat's balcony. I am also aware that a lot of prospective renters demand to see the visitors WC when inspecting buildings. I think is will add to the appeal of the property.

Welcome bro, we are going out to vote now.
Oh! I see. Nice one.
May God answer our prayers as we do our part today.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by rukyboy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
spyder880:
Some more update pictures from our works in this site yesterday..........

Pls that beautiful POP design I'm seeing in the first pic.

Was it done upstairs or downstairs.?

Can it be installed downstairs under the decking of house?. I'm considering the weight of the POP as a result of the intricate design.

Thanks
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
rukyboy:

Pls that beautiful POP design I'm seeing in the first pic.

Was it done upstairs or downstairs.?

Can it be installed downstairs under the decking of house?. I'm considering the weight of the POP as a result of the intricate design.

Thanks

That was done upstairs, its a little heavy but can still be installed downstairs with a lot of care.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 4:21am On Feb 28, 2023
We have started the sand filling of this compound floor...............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Offloading more trips of sand at this site today............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Levelling the sand on the floor......

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Still bringing in more filling sand, still heaping it on the compound floor to get our desired floor levels............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Hauling sand and filling up this compound...................

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2023
More trucks arriving with more sand............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Working inside the BQ..........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
More from this compound, and the works we are doing there ...............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Work in progress..........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by luvlyoracle(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
spyder880:
More trucks arriving with more sand............

What's all these red marks on new buildings?
Why is it done?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2023
luvlyoracle:

What's all these red marks on new buildings?
Why is it done?

Local government enforcement unit trying to ensure you paid for building permits.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
We will continue our works here, more pictures later today.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Plastering the security man house.............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Welding the tank stand after standing it..............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Work progress as the BQ is coming to completion ..........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Window hoods, internal.works.............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Inside........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
The water tank stand to carry 6 tanks of water has been completed at this site..............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2023
The house as at now, we will paint this house after the compound floor works...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics) / JOEPOOL Wave Ltd (swimming Pool Construction Company) / Tenant Sues Landlady For Refusing To Sell Her House To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.