Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (53852 Views)

Why The Fuss Over DNA Testing / A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / Worried Over DNA Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
etrange:

You guys are too eager to believe anything against women even when it insults your intelligence. Even a baby can tell this is purely marketing. You think one woman just woke to go after him as if he's the only DNA expert in Lagos? Or the cheats now have a body fighting for them? Dude is just promoting his business.

What manner of rubbish is this? Which one is anything against women?

Are you trying to say women are paternity fraudsters and the cheap DNA test will expose their deception and wickedness!

8 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by chukkky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Omorrr, this Christmas go sweet oh
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by AuroraB(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Publicity stunt. Please, getat, respectfully undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by slimmax: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Imagine women using soup money � to hire contract killers, all because oga don know wetin de sup

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
mybiz234:

What manner of rubbish is this? Which one is anything against women?

Are you trying to say women are paternity fraudsters and the cheap. DNA test will expose their deception and wickedness!

@bolder, was it English language you were trying to type? If I understood you correctly, then it's clear you lost the message. I didn't say cheap paternity test is against women. I said the idea that he recieved a death threat puts women in a bad light and that is why you are so eager to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by FeliDaGreat(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sanchez01:
Truth is, the level of paternity fraud is way above the roof as far as Nigeria is concerned. The picture below is from a woman and her attempt at justifying paternity fraud is even more disgusting.
This woman is a suspect, her husband should test his kids with her.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Lokojatoofar: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Marketing. This lab must have paid him well ó.

Still, I encourage all fathers to do it if it gives them peace of mind
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
etrange:

@bolder, was it English language you were trying to type?

When they are defeated and have no place to hide their shame and dishonour, they start looking for typo error.

Remove the full stop after the "cheap", then read again.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by od501: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
greenie77:

Pay arsonits? Is he opening the first ever DNA Lab in Lagod state?

No. But he is opening the first ever DNA with a 75% discount.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Mendy101: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests

It’s just expensive, with discounts tens or even thousands of people will be able to afford it
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by twilliamx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
I wan do church program oo. Make una come...
The title is "ARE YOU MY DADDY"?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Whytval: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Result of bad government and corruption
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
mybiz234:

When they are defeated and have no place to hide their shame and dishonour, they start looking for typo error.

Remove the full stop after the "cheap", then read again.

How does my post suggest that women are paternity fraudsters and the DNA test is against them? You have to be a bit intelligent to be a sexist, sir. The idea that this doctor received death threats simply cause he plans to start up a DNA lab in Lagos puts women in a bad light. And I am saying seeing that anything that presents women as 'bad' appeals to most of you, it's not surprise you're so eager to believe this very obvious lie.

I don't know how else to break it down to you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by nnamdico82: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Validated: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Every Child Matters

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TheKingIsHere: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You believe this cheap lie?

It's the truth that's why y'all have been sh*tting in ur pants since

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
etrange:

How does my post suggest that women are paternity fraudsters and the DNA test is against them? You have to be a bit intelligent to be a sexist, sir. The idea that this doctor received death threats simply cause he plans to start up a DNA lab in Lagos puts women in a bad light. And I am saying seeing that anything that presents women as 'bad' appeals to most of you, it's not surprise you're so eager to believe this very obvious lie.

I don't know how else to break it down to you.

You ask why people are against women. How does canvasing for paternity test become a thing against women? Are you trying to say women are paternity fraudsters? If not, you won't see paternity test as a thing against women.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TheKingIsHere: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
greenie77:

Pay arsonits? Is he opening the first ever DNA Lab in Lagod state?

Stop showing your ignorance online

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TheKingIsHere: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Publicity stunt. Please, getat, respectfully undecided sad

Aunty, is this you?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Forest122: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
If it's true, Men are in problem
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by nedekid: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests
Nope, we anly have to the best of my knowledge agents that take samples and send abroad to labs they have agreement with for processing.
Lagos state gov opened a lab few years ago but I doubt if it is functioning.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by donprinyo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Advertisement
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by sabreal: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lekki wives.

Does that indicate there are lots of bastards in the Lekki. Those olare future female. Married olosho

arabbunkum:

https://www.correctng.com/ive-received-death-threats-says-nigerian-doctor-who-announced-new-dna-laboratory-in-lagos/
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by AfroKnight: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
One guy on Facebook got death threats just for advocating DNA testing. Women can be desperately wicked.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Blacknote: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'm also suspecting that my parents are really mine, can it also be done on deceased parents?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by emonis88: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
The funny thing about this death threat is dat if fake or not, it is d women who must ve bn threatening this guy, if it is a sales gimmick, d women r so scared they r twisting it into emotional truma n depression, when they were foisting another man's child on their husbands , they were not depressed then abi? Dr expose them! These women ve used lies to cook soup for their husbands, ko le da Fu n wo n
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Decryptor(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Lies.

Are you sure you are the true child of your father?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Decryptor(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:

How many of them offered to do it at a whooping 75% discount? Or is SIMPle arithmetic your problem?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
mybiz234:

You ask why people are against women. How does canvasing for paternity test become a thing against women? Are you trying to say women are paternity fraudsters? If not, you won't see paternity test as a thing against women.

Are you reading my post at all or you just want to type?

I said you're believing this lie becaus it's against women. How does that mean paternity test is a thing against women. I said the lie that people are threatening the doctor put women in a bad light and that is why you're eager to believe it. How on earth does this suggest paternity test is a thing against women? Are you really this unintelligent or you're just trolling? No wonder you didn't think twice before believing the cheap ad.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by AuroraB(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Aunty, is this you?
Taaaaah! Why would that be me undecided
If you had sense, you'll know this is him, marketing his service and creating awareness to the discount he's got to offer.
Do you think there ain't other DNA labs in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Emmanuel909090: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Unfaithful women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.