Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (53860 Views)

Why The Fuss Over DNA Testing / A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / Worried Over DNA Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
etrange:

Are you reading my post at all or you just want to type?

I said you're believing this lie becaus it's against women. How does that mean paternity test is a thing against women. I said the lie that people are threatening the doctor put women in a bad light and that is why you're eager to believe it. How on earth does this suggest paternity test is a thing against women? Are you really this unintelligent or you're just trolling? No wonder you didn't think twice before believing the cheap ad.
Can you explain how my comment translates to bring against women
How do you know that the post is fake?

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Karemarealty288(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Business strategy
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Tapout(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
arabbunkum:

How?

it might be true, it might not be. But it's all marketing strategy. He knows what he's doing.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ego2:
Both parties should be involved in the test to be 100% sure especially with the baby switching theory.

For the baby switching theory, it's the least of worries because the dna of a switched baby can never be the same with any of the 'adopted' parents. So let's not be decieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Surveyor3: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Someone shouting Lies and another marketing gimmicks, and what is Lies about the message .

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Tomek09(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sanchez01:
Truth is, the level of paternity fraud is way above the roof as far as Nigeria is concerned. The picture below is from a woman and her attempt at justifying paternity fraud is even more disgusting.
@ The Screenshot...... women and guilt-triping are 5 & 6.

So she never knew about the emotional trauma and suicide when she got pregnant for another man and pinned it on her husband as a token of stupidity??

Government can't shut a Health Centre or Medical Diagnostic Laboratory operating with a valid Professional Licence.

DNA paternity test is a welcome development in a 21st century world.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Tomek09(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

For the baby switching theory, it's the least of worries because the dna of a switched baby can never be the same with any of the 'adopted' parents. So let's not be decieved
You have said it all.

Women and their senseless cheap lies. I don't know if they are talking to uneducated fools that don't know their left from right.

A switched baby won't have the DNA of the mother but in Nigeria, the baby always have complete DNA of the mother but never that of the father. Fraud.

Who is deceiving who
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by princewarri1985: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
arabbunkum:

https://www.correctng.com/ive-received-death-threats-says-nigerian-doctor-who-announced-new-dna-laboratory-in-lagos/
what do you expect before?? HE IS GETTING DEATH THREAT FROM THESE VAGINA PEOPLE THEM, because na bad market for them now because their market don finally cast, THE PROBLEM AM HAVING NOW IS HOW DO I EXPLAIN TO MY LANDLORD TO TAKE HIS FIRST SON TO LEKKI FOR DNA TESTING WITHOUT SOUNDING RUDE OR BEING GIVEN A QUIT NOTICE? BECAUSE THE BOY LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE MY NEIGHBOUR CHRISTOPHER, BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME RAT EAR AND ALSO THE SAME SMILE

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by afroxyz: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sanchez01:
Truth is, the level of paternity fraud is way above the roof as far as Nigeria is concerned. The picture below is from a woman and her attempt at justifying paternity fraud is even more disgusting.

The worst part is that these women cannot stand another person's child living under their roof

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by favour32(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hahahaha grin
E good make man gene dey dominant.
My children (although some na adult) and me be like twins.
Dem resemble me die.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Brokeloser:
The "future" is afraid. So many hoes retirement plans about to be ruined and some SIMPS will swallow the red pill by force
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by majente(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=thesicilian post=106254717]
Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests

75% discount will make it affordable for even the middle class don’t just be a biggot grow some balls
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by twilliamx(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests

Not at 75% discount
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by alphaNomega: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
The doctor should expect a lot of spiritual attacks, that is if they don't pay aronists to burn down the place before day break.
where were these spiritual attacks when the whiteman and your ancestors people sold your ancestors into slavery?

You guys believe in fairy tales a lot and it is disgusting.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by alphaNomega: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why are women afraid of this DNA test?
No weapon fashioned against this doctor shall prosper and every tongue that shall arise shall be condemned by amadioha and sango

Answer: Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by BigYash: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:
The man should be terribly ashamed to call himself a doctor and should be stripped off his licence
Because of married women cheating Right? You're sick
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TheKingIsHere: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Taaaaah! Why would that be me undecided
If you had sense, you'll know this is him, marketing his service and creating awareness to the discount he's got to offer.
Do you think there ain't other DNA labs in Nigeria

Which DNA labs in Nigeria gives 75% discount?

Aunty were no get sense. Shior

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Roma10: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
angry

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by cbaba: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
budaatum:

Marketing, lol.

Confam. You get sense pass 80% of Nairalanders i swear
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by AuroraB(f): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Which DNA labs in Nigeria gives 75% discount?

Aunty were no get sense. Shior
Moomoo no even understand what I wrote yet he's bragging in ignorance. Enjoy it grin
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Newboss(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Akinsete19:
According to a guy, "any kid that doesn't look like me is not my kid. I don't have any money for DNA test".

Does the guy even know what he looks like?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by cardoctor(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na by force to check?

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Oshlander: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
I said this in the earlier thread:

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Hyphy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Make everything spoil, make everybody sabi their fate
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Blackdisciple(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Why would she say thus one wants to ruin many families

Why would women afraid if this news that will help the society to stay with their loved ones, why are they all against it..?

Why should he receive death threats...

And yet they say men cheat mst

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by budaatum: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Very shambolic marketing. Isn't there some regulation around medical advertising?

In my beloved country Nigeria? When you find one do kindly let me know.

Besides, a DNA test is hardly "medical" if it is done for social welfare purposes, I'd think.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Theunbothered: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2021
They are using so much effort to go after anyone who talks instead of closing their legs.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by otipoju(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:
Lame marketing strategy. No child is fatherless, im papa and im relatives dey somewhere.

Your density na factory fitted.
No be by force to talk na
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Sanchez01:

Like this lady wants the government to ban DNA laboratories?? She calls this wickedness?? She believes that DNA laboratories are out to destroy families??
angry angry angry

So when a woman sleeps around, she doesn't know it will destroy her family once she's caught??
So deceiving an innocent man to take care of a child that is not his is not wickedness??

And look at her stupid reason she gave, "the child called you father first"

I read a statistics that 6 out of every 10 man is taking care of a child that is not his...
Until paternity fraud becomes a crime punishable by law, with very stiff penalties, this number will continue to rise...

Let the government make DNA test free or subsidize it to an amount affordable to the common man...
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:

Is the 75% discount on DNA Paternity tests for one month, he will be running as a promo be the reason his business will be burnt down?

I do not in any way support paternity fraud as I believe every child is fathered by a man and is the responsibility of the mother not to foist another man's child on another as it is evil.

Women should also undergo the test, to 100% eliminate the possibility of baby switching.

The chances of a baby being switched is quite infinitesimal... And besides, there's no law saying women can't carry out DNA test, abi you dey wait for man wey they done deceive to pay for a test to confirm that he has been deceived??
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

Can you explain how my comment translates to bring against women
How do you know that the post is fake?

This is your comment:
mybiz234:
FutureIsFemale, can you now see that your fellow fraudulent women are capable of all manners of evil and moral decadence?

Shame!

You couldn't wait to start calling out women and now you're asking me to explain how your post is against women? Like I said, even sexism requires some level of intelligence and you simply don't have half of it.

Like I stated in my first post, it's clearly a marketing strategy that even a baby would recognize. Which woman would threaten someone with death just because he wants to open up a lab in Lagos state? Is the woman the only cheat in Lagos that she personally feels threatened by the presence of a lab or is the lab the only one in the city? Or maybe the cheats now have a union. You said he's giving 75% discount. 75% of what? Do you know his original amount? You think people will just threaten him just because he mentioned percentage? Why so shallow? Sometimes, I wonder if sexism and tribalism wipe away you guys' sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by airsaylongcome: 1:16am On Sep 30, 2021
budaatum:

In my beloved country Nigeria? When you find one do kindly let me know.

Besides, a DNA test is hardly "medical" if it is done for social welfare purposes, I'd think.

I'm certain there's some regulation around medical laboratories and advertising. If not somewhere like mecure would have run berserk advertising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.