Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (53873 Views)

Why The Fuss Over DNA Testing / A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / Worried Over DNA Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by peacettw: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2021
BigYash:
Because of married women cheating Right? You're sick

Proudly so.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2021
etrange:

This is your comment:

You couldn't wait to start calling out women and now you're asking me to explain how your post is against women? Like I said, even sexism requires some level of intelligence and you simply don't have half of it.

Like I stated in my first post, it's clearly a marketing strategy that even a baby would recognize. Which woman would threaten someone with death just because he wants to open up a lab in Lagos state? Is the woman the only cheat in Lagos that she personally feels threatened by the presence of a lab or is the lab the only one in the city? Or maybe the cheats now have a union. You said he's giving 75% discount. 75% of what? Do you know his original amount? You think people will just threaten him just because he mentioned percentage? Why so shallow? Sometimes, I wonder if sexism and tribalism wipe away you guys' sense of reasoning.

Your fellow women are already sending death threats. Doesn't that make them murderous?

And how are you sure it's fake? Do you have access to his phone?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Burgerlomo: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2021
I don't know why some people will be afraid if they don't have nothing to hide or if there's no skeleton in their cupboard. grin
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by ivolt: 2:43am On Sep 30, 2021
marketing!
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by ivolt: 2:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Akinsete19:
The doctor should expect a lot of spiritual attacks, that is if they don't pay aronists to burn down the place before day break.
Stop being gullible, there are several DNA labs in Lagos that have been operating for years.
This fraudulent doctor is playing mind games to win customers in a very competitive market.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by computersoft: 2:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Blacknote:
I'm also suspecting that my parents are really mine, can it also be done on deceased parents?
Lolzz. guy na wettin nah
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Cousin9999: 3:05am On Sep 30, 2021
lol This guy.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by computersoft: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Cousin9999:
lol This guy.
U follow me see that kind thing?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Adabestseason(m): 3:37am On Sep 30, 2021
The threat is from corrupt medical doctors like you who are parts of managing paternity fraud information of people especially busy-body men who are believing their pastors that you should work out your marriages at all costs
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by olayiwola72(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Dr penking runs for your life... I knew it from day one... That the ladies will plan to do wicked to him or her...you will be surprised all these kings will die. Most of their wives like cheating...

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by doctor306(m): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:
Lame marketing strategy. No child is fatherless, im papa and im relatives dey somewhere.
that’s the point, em suppose dey with em original papa …

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Women can go to any extent just to kill anything lipsrsealed

MODIFIED:::: Why'd they be threatening the doctor's life if truly they aren't guilty undecided?
Nobody is threatening his life. Na pure marketing strategies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 5:08am On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

Your fellow women are already sending death threats. Doesn't that make them murderous?

Ok, you're no longer wonder how your post is against women. Even if any threat was sent, that makes women murderous, right? All the killings, raping, etc done by men didn't make men anything. But once it's a woman, the gender is attacked. You guys are empty. Like I said, sexism and tribalism erode your sense of reasoning.

I'm a man. One with enough brains decipher a cheap lie. If your mother is murderous, mine isn't.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TemmyT002(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol.
They go still blow up the laboratory
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

It's a pure marketing strategies bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:40am On Sep 30, 2021
alphaNomega:

Answer: Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Gbamsolutely
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by MightyHand(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2021
If the DNA promo went successfully, o boy 2022 go loud ooo, many of high profile family will crash like Sosoliso Aircrash, court will pile up cases like honey Bee...

The good: Fidelity Bank will have more customers by 2023

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2021
etrange:

Ok, you're no longer wonder how your post is against women. Even if any threat was sent, that makes women murderous, right? All the killings, raping, etc done by men didn't make men anything. But once it's a woman, the gender is attacked. You guys are empty. Like I said, sexism and tribalism erode your sense of reasoning.

I'm a man. One with enough brains decipher a cheap lie. If your mother is murderous, mine isn't.

The killing raping, etc are also perpetrated by women, both genders are guilty.

To cap it all up, your fellow women, desperate to cover up paternity fraud, send death threats. Shame

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by cassbeat(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:
Lame marketing strategy. No child is fatherless, im papa and im relatives dey somewhere.
ehn make dem do dna test na to know if na the real papa dey train am or otherwise, abi?

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by jimtemi1: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests
yes but not at 75% discount
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Brokeloser:
The "future" is afraid. So many hoes retirement plans about to be ruined and some SIMPS will swallow the red pill by force
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Blacknote: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2021
computersoft:
Lolzz. guy na wettin nah
Guy I serious, I don't look like them or my siblings both in character and appearance. Infact non of my siblings look alike, I dey suspect serious foul play.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Ego2(f): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

For the baby switching theory, it's the least of worries because the dna of a switched baby can never be the same with any of the 'adopted' parents. So let's not be decieved
No doubt the DNA of the baby can't be the same with the adopted parents but we've heard of cases of babies been switched at birth with the mother been unconscious... At best let both parent be involved. ( make e no be case of no be papa get pikin and no be mama get pikin).

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by kellyzaf(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests[/quote]

Though there r many DNA lab already here but the reason why his own is different is the 75% discount, and that will make it more affordable for many families, i guess this is the reason of the threat,
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by tomzyELNINO: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2021
When there is a paternity fraud, is it not another Man that is responsible?

so why sound as if men are the victims here as if a woman can impregnate herself?

Men are the Culprits and Men are still the victims.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Tecord1(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

Stop being gullible, there are several DNA labs in Lagos that have been operating for years.
This fraudulent doctor is playing mind games to win customers in a very competitive market.
The doctor may be saying the truth or he might also be lieing. The point is not about him opening a DNA testing center. Its about the 75%discount which makes it very affordable. 75% of 200k is 50k.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by macho44(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2021
ahnie:

You're Right.
Are U Afraid?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by 9ja083: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2021
This is a complete lie from the pit of hell. He is over doing it. There are health centers in Lagos Abuja and Port Harcourt and ppl didn’t kill the doctors or burn down these clinics. I will advise ppl to redo the DNA test in another center to confirm no mistake.
That was how a man claimed to have studied neurology and cardiology in Russia and Germany respectively and he is good in dialysis. You won’t believe it that out of 20 patients that comes for dialysis, 18 patients will die and the remaining 2 will survive by His Grace.
I suggest each client repeat the DNA elsewhere to confirm result

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by macho44(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2021
tomzyELNINO:
When there is a paternity fraud, is it not another Man that is responsible?

so why sound as if men are the victims here as if a woman can impregnate herself?

Men are the Culprits and Men are still the victims.
Abeg Shift with this ur baseless theory. U go open leg for another man, receive KNACKING wey result to 9 months and u want another man to assume responsibility, shey e good? Make una dey try get fear of God, e get why.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests

But he is the first one that will be offering 75% discount, making it affordable for lots more people.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by tomzyELNINO: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2021
macho44:

Abeg Shift with this ur baseless theory. U go open leg for another man, receive KNACKING wey result to 9 months and u want another man to assume responsibility, shey e good? Make una dey try get fear of God, e get why.

You too, why will you sleep with a woman that is not your wife?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by delpee(f): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Only the guilty are afraid. There's nothing wrong with a man trying to confirm that a child is truly his. Women should be honest about it. Lives and emotions are involved.

Besides, it's unfair to the child who may discover many years down the line. I remember the case of a Nigerian who saw his "son" through school up to Master's level in UK only for the son to fail a paternity test which was shown live on TV. Most disheartening! Thankfully both father and son agreed to stick together irrespective of the situation. His mum was no longer married to the dad anyway.

Women, please stay faithful to your men. If you're not happy, opt out peacefully. Don't create lifetime problems by cutting corners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.