Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14911 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Ginalz: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Teslason:
Why is there so much hate among Africans
Dese ah dah clowns out of dah lot. Dem isa sooo dumb and ah stupid dem isa get insecured like ah beeches when ya point out dah bad ah aspects of dah ah countries.
Sad sad ah stupido xenophobia cry
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Ginalz: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2021
Crime isa crime. I ah expects dah xenophobic mzansi pipo on ah here tah claim eet isa ah Nigerian Dat ah does eet and dah foolish tribalistic ah ignorant Nijerians tah ah rejoice at ah death of an mzansi persin.
Den dah NCAN folks will ah cometh tah check if it isa a igbo or yoruba pesin ah responsible fah ah eet.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Teslason(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Ginalz:

Dese ah dah clowns out of dah lot. Dem isa sooo dumb and ah stupid dem isa get insecured like ah beeches when ya point out dah bad ah aspects of dah ah countries.
Sad sad ah stupido xenophobia cry
They aren't supposed to be xenophobic but, think of way forward.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

The same South Africans u butt heads with on the daily undecided? Ain't that an indictment on you? Come back with a better punchline next time asseblief that doesn't leave u smelling like Lagos open-air defecated poop.

The "200 people" that died for Zuma were just as stupid as he is. They died looting so no one's shedding tears for them & no memorials will be setup in their honour. But the impending tribal and religious war in Nigeria in the name of madala Tinubu and his f*cked up knees is entirely something else grin

there is no tribal and religion war or anything close to that
Stop thinking you know anything
Tinubu is not even likely to become president
More likely for Osibanjo

Next time don't shade Nigerians with such stuff cheesy

Don't pick sawdust in my eyes when you have a 200 ft Iroko in yours grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Ginalz: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Teslason:

They aren't supposed to be xenophobic but, think of way forward.
Dem isa foolish. Best tah just shoot all of ah dem and make dah world ah better place.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's a known fact SA women love money. That's why Jace also mentioned most of them are paid to say all those things online. Does it surprise u to hear Nigerians are paying SA skanks to promote Nigerian men online? Definitely doesn't surprise me. Most of u don't even get to meet the parents. I wonder why that is - please let me know grin

You also pay djs in clubs to play Nigerian music. But that didn't last long coz amapiano is 1000% rocking the scene now grin cool cool cool
They are paid? grin
SA women love money?
I doubt if it's up to ⅒ of how Nigerian women love money
If you believe they are paid to post videos shading their own men and praising west African men especially "drug dealing" Nigerian men
Then you're just an average nuthead cheesy
And I shouldn't be arguing with you

But I know that you don't believe that cheesy

We meet the parents when we wanna marry
I personally will prefer not to meet her parents 'cause "na chop clean mouth I dey" cheesy
I don't want elderly peoples problems when I japacheesy

We pay them for our influence to increase
Take a look at the UK
We started by tipping DJs to play our music, and since it was very good people lived the fresh sound
The term "afrobeats" was coined by a UK DJ
Now we and the Jamaicans dominate the UK music scene

Let me break it to you, amapiano doesn't have much of a future,its just for dance,dance, dance.
That's why it was popular during the pandemic height when people wanted to move their bodies
Afrobeats is here to stay
We have been destroying the charts lately,the currently most shazamed song is a Nigerian song
Afrobeats is very versatile
From Upbeat Davido to slow Johnny drille

We don't need SA,your market is not important to us
We've penetrated the UK
We are already penetrating the US
And you know that the best market is the US
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
there is no tribal and religion war or anything close to that
Stop thinking you know anything
Tinubu is not even likely to become president
More likely for Osibanjo

Next time don't shade Nigerians with such stuff cheesy

Don't pick sawdust in my eyes when you have a 200 ft Iroko in yours grin

Then why bother with the elections if it's a forgone conclusion? Just admit Papa is a frontrunner in a country with a median age of 18 years shocked. He's on the frontpage right now as a Top2 frontrunner (see attachment).

What SA ikoro are u talking about (whatever ikoro is)? Our opposition leaders are young people. Even our president could pass off as Tinubu's son grin

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Teslason:
Why is there so much hate among Africans
Because dem soutthys so stupid, dem dey pai nnocent man dem,dey be Babylon lipsrsealed

You can't see me talking the same way about ghanians or Senegalese undecided
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Then why bother with the elections if it's a forgone conclusion? Just admit Papa is a frontrunner in a country with a median age of 18 years shocked. He's on the frontpage right now as a Top2 frontrunner (see attachment).

What SA ikoro are u talking about (whatever ikoro is)? Our opposition leaders are young people. Even our president could pass off as Tinubu's son grin
Tinubu is just a party juggernaut of the ruling party

Ìrókò's a tree part of the largest in the world
You can sometimes carve a whole hut out of it grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:

They are paid? grin
SA women love money?
I doubt if it's up to ⅒ of how Nigerian women love money
If you believe they are paid to post videos shading their own men and praising west African men especially "drug dealing" Nigerian men
Then you're just an average nuthead cheesy
And I shouldn't be arguing with you

But I know that you don't believe that cheesy

We meet the parents when we wanna marry
I personally will prefer not to meet her parents 'cause "na chop clean mouth I dey" cheesy
I don't want elderly peoples problems when I japacheesy

We pay them for our influence to increase
Take a look at the UK
We started by tipping DJs to play our music, and since it was very good people lived the fresh sound
The term "afrobeats" was coined by a UK DJ
Now we and the Jamaicans dominate the UK music scene

Let me break it to you, amapiano doesn't have much of a future,its just for dance,dance, dance.
That's why it was popular during the pandemic height when people wanted to move their bodies
Afrobeats is here to stay
We have been destroying the charts lately,the currently most shazamed song is a Nigerian song
Afrobeats is very versatile
From Upbeat Davido to slow Johnny drille

We don't need SA,your market is not important to us
We've penetrated the UK
We are already penetrating the US
And you know that the best market is the US

@bolded - I'm glad u admitted that bribery is your modus operandi as Nigerians, so why are u acting surprised about my earlier assertions regarding drugged-up SA skanks?

SA amapiano is also currently breaking into the US market - have u checked out YouTube? And it's a lie that it was lockdown music - it was already on the up pre-covid. Jerusalema and Sho Madjozi have also been top shazamed over the past 2 years, and the trend is just starting.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
Tinubu is just a party juggernaut of the ruling party

Ìrókò's a tree part of the largest in the world
You can sometimes carve a whole hut out of it
grin

Oh I see. The one u use to tie up people to.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Ginalz:

What ah about dah "much vaunted US Nigerian doctors"? Is it ah lie?
You vaunt so much about doctors as if you're the only ones who has doctors, besides with every 1 Nigerian doctors there are 20 scammers.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
south African cuisine?
don't use that word "cuisine" anymore about south African food
that's an insult

the mealie trash is what you call food?
no wonder you're effeminate
Oh hi Stupidest. The moment I saw your name I expected brainless comments....and I was vindicated.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
no Africans know Africa more than Nigerians

we are all over the continent
what I want you to know is that
empires rise and fall
Yup. You're all over the continent making a nuiscance of your yourselves. No African country welcomes Nigerians with open arms.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2021
KingCold:
Oh hi Stupidest. The moment I saw your name I expected brainless comments....and I was vindicated.
re read it
Effeminate idiot cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2021
KingCold:
Yup. You're all over the continent making a nuiscance of your yourselves. No African country welcomes Nigerians with open arms.
every country accepts us except xenoria formerly azania wink grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2021
KingCold:
You vaunt so much about doctors as if you're the only ones who has doctors, besides with every 1 Nigerian doctors there are 20 scammers.
stats pulled out of your gay asholle wink cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh I see. The one u use to tie up people to.
you like scattering your arguments
And that's very stupid
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - I'm glad u admitted that bribery is your modus operandi as Nigerians, so why are u acting surprised about my earlier assertions regarding drugged-up SA skanks?

SA amapiano is also currently breaking into the US market - have u checked out YouTube? And it's a lie that it was lockdown music - it was already on the up pre-covid. Jerusalema and Sho Madjozi have also been top shazamed over the past 2 years, and the trend is just starting.
That's not bribery
Drugged up skanks? grin
I guess all Mzansi women on YouTube are drugged up skanks wink cheesy

That's a lie bro
How many high views songs do you have
Apart from the lockdown Jerusalema with about 400m?
WTF is sho madojzi?

You can't compare your music to ours
We've come a long way bro

Your music influence was short-lived cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

U won't find snake - and worse, with its skin still on embarassed
I'll find something disgusting to me too

So insulting food is stupid
We don't have the same culture undecided
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

I noticed you all lapped up the lies he was feeding u. It's the same lies spewed on this forum day-in and day-out about SA.

1. Firstly, he says South Africans are killing other Africans over nothing. But South African concerns have been loudly expressed, whether you agree with them or not.

2. And then he's a black American. People who themselves have serious tensions with Africans in the US. So to act like SA behaviour is alien is an indictment on him.

3. Secondly, he says the only time he'll ever visit SA is if he had to take a stopover at the airport on the way to Namibia - a country he describes as "very lovely". But Namibia has the same issues of racial inequality on a scale as large as SA minus the xenophobia (they also went through apartheid). So what was all that he said about been appalled by inequality in SA on his first visit that put him off the country undecided?

This guy is bipolar and reasons like a typical Nigerian - no wonder you gave him a thousand likes on his YouTube post followed by honourary citizenship. Y'all whack grin

4. Where's Burna Boy btw, he also promised to never set foot in SA but was singing in Zulu 2 months later grin.

5. Finally, your American hommie is whack, son. He should get his story straight. Nigerians also need to get over themselves - they've committed untold crimes in SA. There's no smoke without fire and you guys won't admit it.

I don't expect anything else cheesy
You are deluded and deranged bro cheesy

He visited the country and he knows what's up cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Google Baby Jake Matlala and Dingaan Thobela's global boxing triumph.
WTF are those? cheesy

And why do I have to google them up to know them? grin

The whole world knows Anthony Joshua and Adesanya tongue
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

He's got those sentiments based on FAKE NEWS just like you Nigerians are putting up an act because you're bitter after being kicked out of SA. He said blacks own nothing, but it's a fact we own 30% of the economy. He says hes been to Joburg, KZN but chooses to concentrate on inequality in Cape Town.

Everyone knows black wealth is concentrated in Gauteng (Johannesburg) and other provinces, and that Cape Town is the only province not controlled by the ANC, and hence transformation is really slow over there. These are very obvious things this idiot is omitting.

Thank goodness South Africans don't care about what he has to say or whether he doesn't visit us. That's just how we are made - it's in our DNA. Some people don't even want him here, so the joke's on him grin

Still watching...
okay grin
I really hope this is not how an average south African thinks
I really hope so embarassed
Cause y'all doomed if it's so

Have you realised that your GDP per capita is lower than Nigeria? cheesy
With 440 billion shared between 200 million Nigerians
And 107 billion(Ethiopian GDP) shares between 55 million bleck south Africans cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
stats pulled out of your gay asholle wink cheesy
yup

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Suspect Arrested With 54 ATM Cards Handed Over To EFCC In Kano / Nigeria Court Jails Russians, Japenese, 10 Other Foreigners For Oil Smuggling / Court Jails Cashier Five Years For Defrauding Employer N64.4 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.