Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14197 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Haha I did tell him that he's got bigger fish to fry for him to be this concerned about Mashaba.

LOL, this just hit frontpage grin grin grin. 58 young and fresh politicians doing their pilgrimage to the London hospital to kiss Tinubu's rustic hand.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, this just hit frontpage grin grin grin. 58 young and fresh politicians doing their pilgrimage to the London hospital to kiss Tinubu's rustic hand.

Lol they really love their politicians one foot into the grave grin

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

No!! You guys just generally don't function well in any society...hard pill to swallow but it is what it is.
True. He'll tell you about the much vaunted US Nigerians doctors though
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I don't really want to talk to you about South African politics either.You got a bigger fish to fry for you to be so invested with what's happening in SA...get your priorities in line,sir!

I know you do,y'all love greasy stuff with every colour in the rainbow lol.The average South African has a better skin tone compared to a West African so it's obvious who's eating well here cool tongue
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:

Like they are the only country that has doctors working in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

lol
this is not something you should insult nigerians with

'cause less than 3 months ago 200 of your citizens died for a corrupt Zuma cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's funny how u own 100% of the land in your country but still run to SA to come "sit on a crazy keg of sulphur" with the rest of us blacks.

What's the price of onions today in Naija o shocked? Complete waste of land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zb_LD45rXo

watch this video from a African American
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
this is not something you should insult nigerians with

'cause less than 3 months ago 200 of your citizens died for a corrupt Zuma cheesy

Zuma looks much younger and he's a former president. Tinubu is older, sick and an incoming president. That's definitely beyond ridiculous.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Zuma looks much younger and he's a former president. Tinubu is older, sick and an incoming president. That's definitely beyond ridiculous.
are you listening to yourself?cheesy

so because he's a former president means 200 people can die for his corruption? cheesy

and who told you Tinubu is Nigeria's incoming president?
what kinda stupidity is this?

oh sorry
I forgot i was talking to a south African
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
theTranscriber:

watch this video from a African American

1. First of all he doesn't look South African. You can have him - his ancestors were taken from your side of the continent.

2. Secondly, he's talking BS - black South Africans own 30% of the economy (equivalent of Kenya or Ethiopian GDP) and not "nothing" as he claims.

3. Still watching... Upload loading...
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

1. First of all he doesn't look South African. You can have him - his ancestors were taken from your side of the continent.

2. Secondly, he's talking BS - black South Africans own 30% of the economy (equivalent of Kenya or Ethiopian GDP) and not "nothing" as he claims.

3. Still watching... Upload loading...
1.who said he looks south African? undecided

besides slaves were also taken from central Africa especially Angola

2. are you listening to yourself?
you own 30% in a country that you are more than 80%? cheesy

he is not Nigerian so has no reason to talk biased
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Truvelisback:
Those people hates progress of their fellow. Once u are popular or famous for long, they find all means to eliminate u. That was how they kill Lucky Dube.
exactly
they thought he was Nigerian

soutthys are very pathetic to the extent that an African American sees it

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:
Besides, do these Nigerians even know what's happening beyond kaduna themselves? If that was the case thet wouldnt even call themselves "giants " because if tjey really knew Africa, countries like Namibia, kenya etc, they wouldn't walk around puffing their chests like they do . They don't even know anything about SA just generalizations, exaggerations and half truths. They know nothing beyond Nigeria themselves.
no Africans know Africa more than Nigerians

we are all over the continent
what I want you to know is that
empires rise and fall
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Midgets that kick your butts all the time. I've never heard of a South African who's ever lost a fist fight against a Nigerian. Have u?
lol
the world knows Nigerians
from Anthony Joshua to Isreal Adesanya to Kamoru Usman

an average Nigerian would whoop an average south African any day any time

should we organise a duel between us? cheesy
I go just tear your papa nyansh undecided
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2021
KingCold:
Ey you like the dragging the issue for it's sake. You insinuated that the "dry maze" we eat is the cause of our short stature, I then debunked that, using Japan as an example. We are short because of genetics.

You know nothing about South African cuisine, different tribes eat different rypes of food. Stop acting like a know-it-all please. Its annoying.
south African cuisine?
don't use that word "cuisine" anymore about south African food
that's an insult

the mealie trash is what you call food?
no wonder you're effeminate
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:

1.who said he looks south African? undecided

besides slaves were also taken from central Africa especially Angola

2. are you listening to yourself?
you own 30% in a country that you are more than 80%? cheesy

he is not Nigerian so has no reason to talk biased

1. He starts off by saying he's always mistaken for a Nigerian or South African? Did we watch the same video undecided? I don't even see the similarity between SAs and Nigerians. He's high on something.

2. Remember something called apartheid undecided? We gained that 30% in just 27 years and the target is 70% in the next 15 years or so.

BBC is Black Business Council.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Footballer or not, I said give me examples where Nigerian men have taken on SA men. U admitted there are none though with point number 2. Someone beating u up and u "mistaken them for kids and don't want police on your behind". What a lame comeback.

Point number 1 is an overused jab - even when it doesn't suit the debate. SA men rejected u a long time ago (they'll never be your allies, and you'll forever remain alien in SA - very sad existence indeed), whereas SA women just use u for your (drug) money coz you're simps. Do u ever meet the parents - I wonder undecided grin
Nigerian men are simps? cheesygrin wonderful!

your women as well as almost all African women love us
drug money?

if I post the amount of YouTube videos of Southern African women gushing on Nigerian men
the anti spam bot will ban me

they are in their dozens cheesy
talkless of the comments section cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

1. He starts off by saying he's always mistaken for a Nigerian or South African? Did we watch the same video undecided? I don't even see the similarity between SAs and Nigerians. He's high on something.

2. Remember something called apartheid undecided? We gained that 30% in just 27 years and the target is 70% in the next 15 years or so.

BBC is Black Business Council.
1. did he say there's similarities in Nigerians and south Africans?

2. I hope so

I just posted that so you'll see that it's not only Nigerians that have such sentiment cheesy

besides that guy has been given Nigerian citizenship and he's a Yoruba prince now too
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:22am On Oct 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

That was gross AF. embarassed embarassed
what's wrong with that?
should I google your food too?undecided cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:

2. I hope so

I just posted that so you'll see that it's not only Nigerians that have such sentiment cheesy

He's got those sentiments based on FAKE NEWS just like you Nigerians are putting up an act because you're bitter after being kicked out of SA. He said blacks own nothing, but it's a fact we own 30% of the economy. He says hes been to Joburg, KZN but chooses to concentrate on inequality in Cape Town.

Everyone knows black wealth is concentrated in Gauteng (Johannesburg) and other provinces, and that Cape Town is the only province not controlled by the ANC, and hence transformation is really slow over there. These are very obvious things this idiot is omitting.

Thank goodness South Africans don't care about what he has to say or whether he doesn't visit us. That's just how we are made - it's in our DNA. Some people don't even want him here, so the joke's on him grin

Still watching...
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
the world knows Nigerians
from Anthony Joshua to Isreal Adesanya to Kamoru Usman

an average Nigerian would whoop an average south African any day any time

undecided

Google Baby Jake Matlala and Dingaan Thobela's global boxing triumph.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:

2. I hope so

besides that guy has been given Nigerian citizenship and he's a Yoruba prince now too

I noticed you all lapped up the lies he was feeding u. It's the same lies spewed on this forum day-in and day-out about SA.

1. Firstly, he says South Africans are killing other Africans over nothing. But South African concerns have been loudly expressed, whether you agree with them or not.

2. And then he's a black American. People who themselves have serious tensions with Africans in the US. So to act like SA behaviour is alien is an indictment on him.

3. Secondly, he says the only time he'll ever visit SA is if he had to take a stopover at the airport on the way to Namibia - a country he describes as "very lovely". But Namibia has the same issues of racial inequality on a scale as large as SA minus the xenophobia (they also went through apartheid). So what was all that he said about been appalled by inequality in SA on his first visit that put him off the country undecided?

This guy is bipolar and reasons like a typical Nigerian - no wonder you gave him a thousand likes on his YouTube post followed by honourary citizenship. Y'all whack grin

4. Where's Burna Boy btw, he also promised to never set foot in SA but was singing in Zulu 2 months later grin.

5. Finally, your American hommie is whack, son. He should get his story straight. Nigerians also need to get over themselves - they've committed untold crimes in SA. There's no smoke without fire and you guys won't admit it.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
what's wrong with that?

should I google your food too?undecided cheesy

U won't find snake - and worse, with its skin still on embarassed
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
Nigerian men are simps? cheesygrin wonderful!

your women as well as almost all African women love us
drug money?

if I post the amount of YouTube videos of Southern African women gushing on Nigerian men
the anti spam bot will ban me

they are in their dozens cheesy
talkless of the comments section cheesy

It's a known fact SA women love money. That's why Jace also mentioned most of them are paid to say all those things online. Does it surprise u to hear Nigerians are paying SA skanks to promote Nigerian men online? Definitely doesn't surprise me. Most of u don't even get to meet the parents. I wonder why that is - please let me know grin

You also pay djs in clubs to play Nigerian music. But that didn't last long coz amapiano is 1000% rocking the scene now grin cool cool cool
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2021
theTranscriber:
are you listening to yourself?cheesy

so because he's a former president means 200 people can die for his corruption? cheesy

and who told you Tinubu is Nigeria's incoming president?
what kinda stupidity is this?

oh sorry
I forgot i was talking to a south African

The same South Africans u butt heads with on the daily undecided? Ain't that an indictment on you? Come back with a better punchline next time asseblief that doesn't leave u smelling like Lagos open-air defecated poop.

The "200 people" that died for Zuma were just as stupid as he is. They died looting so no one's shedding tears for them & no memorials will be setup in their honour. But the impending tribal and religious war in Nigeria in the name of madala Tinubu and his f*cked up knees is entirely something else grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Teslason(m): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Why is there so much hate among Africans
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Ginalz: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2021
KingCold:
What ah about dah "much vaunted US Nigerian doctors"? Is it ah lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Reverend Father Joseph Shekari, Kill His Cook In Kaduna / EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery / Trader Murders Customer Over N10 Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.