Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14218 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You sound concerned and bothered for someone who claims to be just a watcher lipsrsealed

That is merely your perception my Zulu friend.

A watcher is like a muse, we can only whisper but ultimately if a r.e.tard wants to make his choice and is limited by his IQ, we cannot change that.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Still here without electricity and water? good wink

Correct yourself r.e.tard. There is electricity and water in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

Correct yourself r.e.tard. There is electricity and water in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Electricity and water in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

That is merely your perception my Zulu friend.

A watcher is like a muse, we can only whisper but ultimately if a r.e.tard wants to make his choice and is limited by his IQ, we cannot change that.

I'm still voting for Mashaba and so are MANY other South Africans.Go be mad somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm still voting for Mashaba and so are MANY other South Africans.Go be mad somewhere else.

Please after you vote him in remind the google eyed illiterate to go after those Europeans in Cape town and Johannesburg who are illegals as well running businesses using poor black SA peoples details to run estate agencies and Air b n b's without any business licences or work visa's

Xenophobic Re.tards only see what they want to see and not what is actually there.

I am the Watcher. I tell it how it is. Don't be mad at me. If I lie then point the lie out.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Electricity and water in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Yes re.tard. What you should have intimated was that there is a "LACK OF" sufficient or "IN SUFFICIENT" electricity and pipe borne water in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes re.tard. What you should have intimated was that there is a "LACK OF" sufficient or "IN SUFFICIENT" electricity and pipe borne water in Nigeria

It's just same as not having it at all.What the fuçk do you call six months without electricity? Stop with the technical terms.You live in failed country and crying on NL won't change shit for you.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

Please after you vote him in remind the google eyed illiterate to go after those Europeans in Cape town and Johannesburg who are illegals as well running businesses using poor black SA peoples details to run estate agencies and Air b n b's without any business licences or work visa's

Xenophobic Re.tards only see what they want to see and not what is actually there.

I am the Watcher. I tell it how it is. Don't be mad at me. If I lie then point the lie out.

Let's see the receipts of these claims

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Linkiji12linkij: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Readdddd

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

It's just same as not having it at all.What the fuçk do you call six months without electricity? Stop with the technical terms.You live in failed country and crying on NL won't change shit for you.

They are not the same thing. Not having something at all and not have a sufficient amount it are not the same thing.

A malnourished child and an unfed child are two different scenarios you dimwit!. One preceds the other.

Learn to express yourself properly, pause and think logically before you write stuff down.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Let's see the receipts of these claims

I could likewise ask you to produce the evidence for the percentage of illegal foreigners stealing your jobs and committing violent crimes in your cities as a percentage of your unemployed and prison population to justify the google eyed Mashaba's Lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
morpheus24:

I could likewise ask you to produce the evidence for the percentage of illegal foreigners stealing your jobs and committing violent crimes in your cities as a percentage of your unemployed and prison population to justify the google eyed Mashaba's Lamentations.

Go and ask your Goodluck Jonathan about your criminals in SA.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2021
morpheus24:

They are not the same thing. Not having something at all and not have a sufficient amount it are not the same thing.

A malnourished child and an unfed child are two different scenarios you dimwit!. One preceds the other.

Learn to express yourself properly, pause and think logically before you write stuff down.

So much anger.Must be the result of living without electricity and water grin lipsrsealed

My vote still goes to Mashaba...now cry wink

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Go and ask your Goodluck Jonathan about your criminals in SA.

Is Goodluck the president or is Buhari.

Please go back to your people and tell them to add African political history 101 to your curriculum cause you are a clueless of anything outside the borders of Limpopo

Such a myopic mind these Saffers are.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:

So much anger.Must be the result of living without electricity and water grin lipsrsealed

My vote still goes to Mashaba...now cry wink

LOL you are so infantile in your responses, it is quite easy to discern that you are indeed are a simpleton

Your response tactic is to attack the personality and digress and not the subject.

Let's play your game then: I repeat I cannot be mad at imbeciles, they are God's creatures too and are free to live in a state of imbecility.

The fact though is that the google eyes Mashaba is a semi illiterate who cannot articulate issues nor are his resolutions anymore that militant rhetoric to garner the support of mumu's like yourself who reason on an emotional basis rather than a practical one.

An slowpoke is a citizen and therefore has a right to vote for a nincompoop. I cannot change that fact.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Those people hates progress of their fellow. Once u are popular or famous for long, they find all means to eliminate u. That was how they kill Lucky Dube.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

LOL you are so infantile in your responses, it is quite easy to discern that you are indeed are a simpleton

Your response tactic is to attack the personality and digress and not the subject.

Let's play your game then: I repeat I cannot be mad at imbeciles, they are God's creatures too and are free to live in a state of imbecility.

The fact though is that the google eyes Mashaba is a semi illiterate who cannot articulate issues nor are his resolutions anymore that militant rhetoric to garner the support of mumu's like yourself who reason on an emotional basis rather than a practical one.

An slowpoke is a citizen and therefore has a right to vote for a nincompoop. I cannot change that fact.

Hey wena just go and eat fufu,or whatever other greasy shit y'all eat over there.

You really think I'm going to debate with a kwerekwere from West Africa on why I'm voting for the party I'm voting for?

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Is Goodluck the president or is Buhari.

Please go back to your people and tell them to add African political history 101 to your curriculum cause you are a clueless of anything outside the borders of Limpopo

Such a myopic mind these Saffers are.

But also the same Buhari did warn the world about Nigerian criminals.We all know who's in every country committing all sorts of crimes, don't we.

What is it that you want us to learn about you? LoL.You know more about us than we know about you, doesn't that prove we're important and you other Africans are just too obsessed with us and everything we do?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Hey wena just go and eat fufu,or whatever other greasy shit y'all eat over there.

You really think I'm going to debate with a kwerekwere from West Africa on why I'm voting for the party I'm voting for?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

But also the same Buhari did warn the world about Nigerian criminals.We all know who's in every country committing all sorts of crimes, don't we.

What is it that you want us to learn about you? LoL.You know more about us than we know about you, doesn't that prove we're important and you other Africans are just too obsessed with us and everything we do?

Besides, do these Nigerians even know what's happening beyond kaduna themselves? If that was the case thet wouldnt even call themselves "giants " because if tjey really knew Africa, countries like Namibia, kenya etc, they wouldn't walk around puffing their chests like they do . They don't even know anything about SA just generalizations, exaggerations and half truths. They know nothing beyond Nigeria themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

1. I don't know how you Segway to this point when I called you out on mentioning a past president over a present president??

2. Nigerians are the only criminals who are loud about what they do. You have the following in your country
Chinese criminals flooding country with substandard goods, tax evading, exploitation of locals by paying under the counter low wages etc.
Pakistani and indian criminals flooding the country, tax evading, importing drugs in the country, setting up IT networks used to defraud people etc

Ukranian mafia rings infiltrating the private sector in your country making deals with your corrupt officials to attain tenders, pay low wages, evade taxes, import drugs etc.

Imbeciles see what it is that they want to see and not what is truly there. Wena!

JaceBlaze:

No it doesn't prove you are important, it simply based on the fact that you are a guinea pig experiment of an inherited democracy with strong institutions which can be used a case study, Wena!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Hey wena just go and eat fufu,or whatever other greasy shit y'all eat over there

No you don't need to debate, you do need to make sense when you talk otherwise its back to school you go.

PS. I love fufu, it beats that dry azz maize meal and dried meat you call a balanced diet. No wonder a majority of you are midgets not enough body building proteins to aid your growth. Wena!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

No you don't need to debate, you do need to make sense when you talk otherwise its back to school you go.

PS. I love fufu, it beats that dry azz maize meal and dried meat you call a balanced diet. No wonder a majority of you are midgets not enough body building proteins to aid your growth. Wena!

Midgets that kick your butts all the time. I've never heard of a South African who's ever lost a fist fight against a Nigerian. Have u?

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Besides, do these Nigerians even know what's happening beyond kaduna themselves? If that was the case thet wouldnt even call themselves "giants " because if tjey really knew Africa, countries like Namibia, kenya etc, they wouldn't walk around puffing their chests like they do . They don't even know anything about SA just generalizations, exaggerations and half truths. They know nothing beyond Nigeria themselves.

LoL even those living in Hillbrow know nothing about South Africa, speak less of those living in kirirkiri. grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

LoL even those living in Hillbrow know nothing about South Africa, speak less of those living in kirirkiri. grin
Nigerians aren't like Mozambicans or Zimbabweans, those are the only people that can say they understand SA because you'll find them on every level of South African society. Nigerians are cooked up on the periphery of CBD life. They can live there for ages but don't understand the culture, languages etc. They are clueless. And you are right, those in kirikiri think they know more than the clueless ones in SA

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

The Japanese are the healthiest people on the planet, eat very healthily and are very short. Your argument doesn't fly. The dry azz maize is still better than the snakes you be eating and posting on NL

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Midgets that kick your butts all the time. I've never heard of a South African who's ever lost a fist fight against a Nigerian. Have u?

Reasons why:

1. Its cause we don't hang around your men, we are busy slamming the women.
2. You are on average so short that we mistake you guys for kids and don't want saps on us for fighting underage minors.
3. Those Football players are an exception because they are athletes and so are selected mostly based on their statues which is necessary for the sport.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Stop playing around ya'll know nothing about Africa beyond the Limpopo river.

Have you ever heard of the term by some of your country men when they first journey out of SA to another African country. "I am going to Africa", they say.

See the mampara's lead by the google eyed illiterate can't even register their party properly

IMBECILES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99G_AW1fdyc

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
The Japanese are the healthiest people on the planet, eat very healthily and are very short. Your argument doesn't fly. The dry azz maize is still better than the snakes you be eating and posting on NL

Aztec South Americans are also short in statue and so are papau new guineans. So what?

I made no correlation to health and statue. I made the correlation to the lack of a variety of foods absent in your South African menu and correlated to your statue.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Nigerians aren't like Mozambicans or Zimbabweans, those are the only people that can say they understand SA because you'll find them on every level of South African society. Nigerians are cooked up on the periphery of CBD life. They can live there for ages but don't understand the culture, languages etc. They are clueless. And you are right, those in kirikiri think they know more than the clueless ones in SA

Point 1. The Mozambicans and Zimbabweans have lived with you for a far longer time before colonial lines were drawn. Some of the ethnic groups that come from these countries are your Kith and Kin, therefore they would know your cultures far more so than the West African so your point is mute and not moot.

Point 2. There are very good number of Nigerians who live in SA as students, Professionals, Investors etc. The ones you see in larger numbers are the semi skilled ones who crowd the CBD's, an obvious destination for any such person when first entering the country.

Point 3. There are a larger number of poor Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who live in locations and outside of the CBD than there are professionals that have integrated into the system and come from these groups therefore your point is pointless, because proportionately their variations are pretty much the same as any other group of immigrants that enter the country.

IMBECILES see what they want to see and not what is really there. WENA!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Aztec South Americans are also short in statue and so are papau new guineans. So what?

I made no correlation to health and statue. I made the correlation to the lack of a variety of foods absent in your South African menu and correlated to your statue.

Ey you like the dragging the issue for it's sake. You insinuated that the "dry maze" we eat is the cause of our short stature, I then debunked that, using Japan as an example. We are short because of genetics.

You know nothing about South African cuisine, different tribes eat different rypes of food. Stop acting like a know-it-all please. Its annoying.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Point 1. The Mozambicans and Zimbabweans have lived with you for a far longer time before colonial lines were drawn. Some of the ethnic groups that come from these countries are your Kith and Kin, therefore they would know your cultures far more so than the West African so your point is mute and not moot.

Point 2. There are very good number of Nigerians who live in SA as students, Professionals, Investors etc. The ones you see in larger numbers are the semi skilled ones who crowd the CBD's, an obvious destination for any such person when first entering the country.

Point 3. There are a larger number of poor Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who live in locations and outside of the CBD than there are professionals that have integrated into the system and come from these groups therefore your point is pointless, because proportionately their variations are pretty much the same as any other group of immigrants that enter the country.

IMBECILES see what they want to see and not what is really there. WENA!
Nigerians simply don't integrate well in the South African society compared to other imigrants. Its really that simple. No epistle required.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

'I Bought Fake Naira Notes From Alaba Market' / Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) / ₦10.9 Billion Fraud: Court Jails Ex-Finbank MD, Nwosu, Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.