Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14193 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Nigerians simply don't integrate well in the South African society compared to other imigrants. Its really that simple. No epistle required.

Where is the evidence of the Congolese integrating well, The Rwandan's, the Senegalese, Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese, Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Congo brazavilleans, Angolans. Where are they represented in the upper echelons of your society. Where are they In the banks, on tv, government agencies, hospital staff, etc.

If you are referring to the docile nature of some of these groups as a definition of integration you are 100% correct. That however is not the nature of the ethnic group of Nigerians who dominate the numbers of Nigerians in SA.

Imbeciles see what they want to see and not what is really there.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Ey you like the dragging the issue for it's sake. You insinuated that the "dry maze" we eat is the cause of our short stature, I then debunked that, using Japan as an example. We are short because of genetics.

Point 1.To insinuate something is not to infer or draw an inference.

Point 2. Diet is an indisputable "factor" that contributes to the morphology and genetic disposition of a people over a long period of time. Nuture influences nature. Look it up.

KingCold:

You know nothing about South African cuisine, different tribes eat different rypes of food. Stop acting like a know-it-all please. Its annoying.

What special delicacy do the cattle rearting Xhosa prepare that is vastly different from the Zulu or the Ndebele?

What special delicacy derived from crops does the Tswhana, the sotho, the pedi prepare that is different from each other?

What delicacy do Khoisan people prepare that is vastly different from yours?

What does the Venda prepare that is vastly different.

The rest of any cuisines that are different form the above mentioned or infused into your menu were introduced by the Europeans, Indians and Indonesians.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Point 1.To insinuate something is not to infer or draw and inference.

Point 2. Diet is an indisputable "factor" that contributes to the morphology and genetic disposition of a people over a long period of time. Nuture influences nature. Look it up.

What special delicacy do the cattle rearting Xhosa prepare that is vastly different from the Zulu or the Ndebele?

What special delicacy derived from crops does the Tswhana, the sotho, the pedi prepare that is different from each other?

What delicacy do Khoisan people prepare that is vastly different from yours?

What does the Venda prepare that is vastly different.

The rest of any cuisines that are different form the above mentioned or infused into your menu were introduced by the Europeans, Indians and Indonesians.
At this point, I don't really care about your points. You bore me

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Where is the evidence of the Congolese integrating well, The Rwandan's, the Senegalese, Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese, Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Congo brazavilleans, Angolans. Where are they represented in the upper echelons of your society. Where are they In the banks, on tv, government agencies, hospital staff, etc.

If you are referring to the docile nature of some of these groups as a definition of integration you are 100% correct. That however is not the nature of the ethnic group of Nigerians who dominate the numbers of Nigerians in SA.

Imbeciles see what they want to see and what is really there.
Yawn. I said what i said, live with it.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Yawn. I said what i said, live with it.

No, you articulated what your brain was able to comprehend based on its limitations.

FREE YOUR MIND!!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
At this point, I don't really care about your points. You bore me

Yes an intellectual scrimmage creates boredom in the mind of a simpleton. They can't see past their own limitations.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes an intellectual scrimmage creates boredom in the mind of a simpleton. They can't see past their own limitations.
My brother stop believing your own hype, You aren't impressive as you think, lol. you're just plain boring. no conspiracy behind it.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

No, you articulated what your brain was able to comprehend based on its limitations.

FREE YOUR MIND!!

Yes, FREE Yours from delusions .
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
My brother stop believing your own hype, You aren't impressive as you think, lol. you're just plain boring. no conspiracy behind it.

Yes that's why you skipped answering any one of the questions I stated.

Reason: I am boring.

If you said I was a liar or misrepresenting fact, that would be something but best you could come up with is how boring I am.

All I can say is

***ITS OBVIOUS*** in Julius Malema voice

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Yes, FREE Yours from delusions .

yes attack the personality and not the subject matter.

Great stratagem

**** ooohhh Shame*** in Somizi voice.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes that's why you skipped answering any one of the questions I stated.

Reason: I am boring.

If you said I was a liar or misrepresenting fact, that would be something but best you could come up with is how boring I am.

All I can say is

***ITS OBVIOUS*** in Julius Malema voice
blah blah blah...yes you're boring and lame asf.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

yes attack the personality and not the subject matter.

Great stratagem

**** ooohhh Shame*** in Somizi voice.
You are clearly deluded. it's typical though, considering where you come from

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
You are clearly deluded. it's typical though, considering where you come from

Definition of the word Delusion:

" false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions."

I am yet to be presented with this incontrovertible evidence, until then your suggestion remains an opinion without any basis in fact

Go back, study hard and come back when you are ready!

Morphues says: Come. Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Definition of the word Delusion:

" false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions."

I am yet to be presented with this incontrovertible evidence, until then your suggestion remains an opinion without any basis in fact

Go back, study hard and come back when you are ready!

Morphues says: Come. Let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Lol.Imagine someone walking around thinking and believing they are Clark Kent. You are clearly deluded. It's sad though, flexing pseudo intellectualism on the net to boost your ego. You honestly need to get a life or get laid.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Lol.Imagine someone walking around thinking and believing they are Clark Kent. You are clearly deluded. It's sad though, flexing pseudo intellectualism on the net to boost your ego. You honestly need to get a life or get laid.

Imagine someone using a pseudo disguise like "Kingcold" browsing around incognito on the internet passing judgment on a place he has never been to.

If that aint deluded I don't know what is?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Imagine someone using a pseudo disguise like "Kingcold" browsing around incognito on the internet passing judgment on a place he has never been to.

If that aint deluded I don't know what is?
Lol. Get a life my brother. Spare us the fake intellectualism ' some of us can see through the BS. Wow your Kaduna brethren.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Lol. Get a life my brother. Spare us the fake intellectualism ' some of us can see through the BS. Wow your Kaduna brethren.

Yes bring up my Kaduna brethren as a distract strategy.

You better run go ask your fellow saffer brethren here why they run from me like a plague when I show up on the scene.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes bring up my Kaduna brethren as a distract strategy.

You better run go ask your fellow saffer brethren here why they run from me like a plague when I show up on the scene.

Ja whatever, I've already wasted my own precious time going back and forth with you. So lemme live you believing you are the shit in your own Matrix aka head.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
KingCold:
Ja whatever, I've already wasted my own precious time going back and forth with you. So lemme live you believing you are the shit in your own Matrix aka head.

And the whole precious time you have spent you have said absolutely nothing

Hhaiybo!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

And the whole precious time you have spent you have said absolutely nothing

Hhaiybo!
That's exactly why my compatriots avoid you like a plague. So much time wasted on trivial nonsense . I should follow suit
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
morpheus24:

Stop playing around ya'll know nothing about Africa beyond the Limpopo river.

Have you ever heard of the term by some of your country men when they first journey out of SA to another African country. "I am going to Africa", they say.

See the mampara's lead by the google eyed illiterate can't even register their party properly

IMBECILES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99G_AW1fdyc

ActionSA is the party I'm voting for....NO MATTER WHAT. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

Reasons why:

1. Its cause we don't hang around your men, we are busy slamming the women.
2. You are on average so short that we mistake you guys for kids and don't want saps on us for fighting underage minors.
3. Those Football players are an exception because they are athletes and so are selected mostly based on their statues which is necessary for the sport.

Footballer or not, I said give me examples where Nigerian men have taken on SA men. U admitted there are none though with point number 2. Someone beating u up and u "mistaken them for kids and don't want police on your behind". What a lame comeback.

Point number 1 is an overused jab - even when it doesn't suit the debate. SA men rejected u a long time ago (they'll never be your allies, and you'll forever remain alien in SA - very sad existence indeed), whereas SA women just use u for your (drug) money coz you're simps. Do u ever meet the parents - I wonder undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:
Nigerians aren't like Mozambicans or Zimbabweans, those are the only people that can say they understand SA because you'll find them on every level of South African society. Nigerians are cooked up on the periphery of CBD life. They can live there for ages but don't understand the culture, languages etc. They are clueless. And you are right, those in kirikiri think they know more than the clueless ones in SA

This is true.some of them have been in SA for 20 years but still to this day they don't know anything about the country and seem to have a hard time functioning in the society.But Morphy calls us the ignorant ones lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

No you don't need to debate, you do need to make sense when you talk otherwise its back to school you go.

PS. I love fufu, it beats that dry azz maize meal and dried meat you call a balanced diet. No wonder a majority of you are midgets not enough body building proteins to aid your growth. Wena!

I don't really want to talk to you about South African politics either.You got a bigger fish to fry for you to be so invested with what's happening in SA...get your priorities in line,sir!

I know you do,y'all love greasy stuff with every colour in the rainbow lol.The average South African has a better skin tone compared to a West African so it's obvious who's eating well here cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

Stop playing around ya'll know nothing about Africa beyond the Limpopo river.

Have you ever heard of the term by some of your country men when they first journey out of SA to another African country. "I am going to Africa", they say.

See the mampara's lead by the google eyed illiterate can't even register their party properly

IMBECILES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99G_AW1fdyc

Why do you idiots always assume that we don't know much about other African countries? Trust me when I tell you that we have seen and heard enough shocked cheesy

Well that actually came from you guys, always refering to us as "not African enough".Now you cry about it?

Lol this guy is giving you sleepless nights,rest grandpa...rest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

1. I don't know how you Segway to this point when I called you out on mentioning a past president over a present president??

2. Nigerians are the only criminals who are loud about what they do. You have the following in your country
Chinese criminals flooding country with substandard goods, tax evading, exploitation of locals by paying under the counter low wages etc.
Pakistani and indian criminals flooding the country, tax evading, importing drugs in the country, setting up IT networks used to defraud people etc

Ukranian mafia rings infiltrating the private sector in your country making deals with your corrupt officials to attain tenders, pay low wages, evade taxes, import drugs etc.

Imbeciles see what it is that they want to see and not what is truly there. Wena!

No it doesn't prove you are important, it simply based on the fact that you are a guinea pig experiment of an inherited democracy with strong institutions which can be used a case study, Wena!

Baseless claims made out of anger and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:
The Japanese are the healthiest people on the planet, eat very healthily and are very short. Your argument doesn't fly. The dry azz maize is still better than the snakes you be eating and posting on NL

Morphy is not as smart as he would like for us to think.Most his arguments don't really fly.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
morpheus24:

Point 1. The Mozambicans and Zimbabweans have lived with you for a far longer time before colonial lines were drawn. Some of the ethnic groups that come from these countries are your Kith and Kin, therefore they would know your cultures far more so than the West African so your point is mute and not moot.

Point 2. There are very good number of Nigerians who live in SA as students, Professionals, Investors etc. The ones you see in larger numbers are the semi skilled ones who crowd the CBD's, an obvious destination for any such person when first entering the country.

Point 3. There are a larger number of poor Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who live in locations and outside of the CBD than there are professionals that have integrated into the system and come from these groups therefore your point is pointless, because proportionately their variations are pretty much the same as any other group of immigrants that enter the country.

IMBECILES see what they want to see and not what is really there. WENA!

No!! You guys just generally don't function well in any society...hard pill to swallow but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:
blah blah blah...yes you're boring and lame asf.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2021
KingCold:
The Japanese are the healthiest people on the planet, eat very healthily and are very short. Your argument doesn't fly. The dry azz maize is still better than the snakes you be eating and posting on NL

That was gross AF. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Why do you idiots always assume that we don't know much about other African countries? Trust me when I tell you that we have seen and heard enough shocked cheesy

Well that actually came from you guys, always refering to us as "not African enough".Now you cry about it?

Lol this guy is giving you sleepless nights,rest grandpa...rest cheesy

He should focus on Tinubu - an old man with knee problems, using a walking stick and who's been in a London hospital for the past 3 months and yet he's the frontrunner to become Nigeria's next president grin. U should stop arguing with him about Mashaba, who's a Rolls Royce in comparison cool

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

He should focus on Tinubu - an old man with knee problems, using a walking stick and who's been in a London hospital for the past 3 months and yet he's the frontrunner to become Nigeria's next president grin. U should stop arguing with him about Mashaba, who's a Rolls Royce in comparison cool

Haha I did tell him that he's got bigger fish to fry for him to be this concerned about Mashaba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Reverend Father Joseph Shekari, Kill His Cook In Kaduna / EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery / Trader Murders Customer Over N10 Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.