Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. (6989 Views)

Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good afternoon smiley
i want to list out the advantages and disadvantages of long distant relationships. Though the disadvantages are more, there are still small advantages you know... But it will take the grace of God and strong love to benefit and make it last long despite not being near eachother smiley
note: i made this up myself! Bloggers, im watching Y'all angry copying this article without permission will attract heavy purnishment according to the law of copyright in nigeria. This is a product of angelina ltd!

ADVANTAGES

» It gives both lovers time and space. Like those whose partners are the jealous type and obsessed type. It helps in reducing the amount of time and stalking they do. People who tolerate this from their partners everyday will understand what i mean.

» It prevents everyday sex which can lead to pregnancy or stds grin
Y'all know what i mean. If you have a bf or gf who is like a sex addict and always wanna have sex with u whenever they visit... Try having a lng distant relationship and your body will rest grin my thoughts tho.

» It serves as a test to know how strong your love is! If you can survive long distant relationship, then i believe there is nothing both or you cant survive smiley

DISADVANTAGES
hmmmmm this one long oo. grin

» It most times make relationships grow weak. Hmm so sad, but its true. And its understandable and self explanatory. And we all know it. Long distance relatioships makes the relationship weak and less serious.

» It plants doubts in one's mind. Even if you love him/her 5 million percent, you will still be doubting. Because u are not close to the person. You will doubt his or her love.

» It creates unnecessary fear. This mostly happens to insecure peeps. They cant help but be afraid that their lover is probably with another babe or guy.

» Different problem comes up. Due to the fact that you guys are far away, you guys will always be having problem. Like if he/she doesnt pick your calls, you get annoyed and think the worst! Or if he or she doesnt call you for days... You know whats next sad

» You easily believe lies of bad bele people who want to destroy your relationship. If someone tells you ur guy or babe is sleeping or kissing nkechi or dogo, you easily believe them coz there is no way to be sure!

» It makes the relationship boring. This is very true. How can you keep the fire burning when your guy is in sokoto and you are in nnewi? You know how most guys are, they cant stay for a week without doing something stupid!

» You start falling out of love slowly. No matter how much you try to deny this, you and i both know its true! Its only in verrrrryyyyyyy rare cases that the relationship survives.

» Say goodbye to the sweet kisses, hugs, great mind blowing sex and gifts sad instead of being able to feel him/her, you will only be feeling his/her calls and text msgs(unless ofcourse he/she will be visiting). It makes one feel lonely.

» Cheating becomes an option and temptation. You will now start eyeing that figure 8 babe or rich handsome guy in your area wink just because your lover aint here to stop the temptation. And you wont feel scared because he/she isnt here to catch you! Lol

» Money wastage. That money you use to be buying card daily just to fill in the void of seeing him/her, can be used to cook food that will last for a week angry na this one de pain me.

I don tire o. My fingers hurt. I will stop here. Add to the list is you want smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Baba419(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anytime a long distance relationship ends its always for good.

1 Like

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Disadvantage : Its easier to cheat

You dont really knw wt they are doing
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Chizzy20(f): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
It takes d grace of God to make a long distant relationship wrk bt it wrks out for sum pple. If one is in a distant relationship at least d couples should make out time to see demselves.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by SuccessfulO(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
U're not lying ma dear, m in a long distance relationship wher ma guy is in Lag nd I m in CRS nd i can say,its difficult to keep. Imagine wen u don't hear from ya boo for a day or two wat will come 2 ur mind. De most annoying aspect z dat most times wen i call him, he busy or does not take ma kols @all den kol me later or a day after to tell me "Sori babe,i've been busy wit work lately". By dat tym ehh, i must av finished crying ma eyes out nd starving masef. **sighs nd shakes head**
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
SuccessfulO:
U're not lying ma dear, m in a long distance relationship wher ma guy is in Lag nd I m in CRS nd i can say,its difficult to keep. Imagine wen u don't hear from ya boo for a day or two wat will come 2 ur mind. De most annoying aspect z dat most times wen i call him, he busy or does not take ma kols @all den kol me later or a day after to tell me "Sori babe,i've been busy wit work lately". By dat tym ehh, i must av finished crying ma eyes out nd starving masef. **sighs nd shakes head**

His always busy?
Gurl u need to move on oh, has he proposed
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by SuccessfulO(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Not yet oo
Lala247:

His always busy?
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Not yet oo

Hmmm then u need to start thinking if this is the right move
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by mirexxx(f): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baba419:
Anytime a long distance relationship ends its always for good.
wow really? smiley
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by mirexxx(f): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
ur so right Angie smiley cry
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by chimerase2: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
I dnt fink it has an advantage cus op dat advantage u mentioned above is also a disadvantage
once u engage ua babe to everiday sex once distance comes in den sista in de lord believe u de man of God dat relationship is as good as been over...#Speaking4rmExperience
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Sister, that guy has moved on long ago I suggest u do the same.
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Enegod(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:
Disadvantage : Its easier to cheat

You dont really knw wt they are doing
actually, this is one of the advantages..You hardly get caught grin
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by LewisO: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am always in a long relationship, only God will help me. embarassed
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Enegod:
actually, this is one of the advantages..You hardly get caught grin

Ok its an advantage for d cheats and disadvantage for the faithful
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Kenneth205(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Noted
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Reaper231(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

His always busy?

Yu don't give such advice. I'm in a distant relatnship too and all we hv done is grow stronger cos we trust each other. Others may say u neva can trust a guy/girl bt if yu not doing it then there's a chance ur partner derserves same benefit of doubt. Although we bridge d gap wit communication. Call every day as often as possible and she returns any missed call in less than one our. When u conscious of ur partner yu try to keep ur fone close or check on it even in ur busy schedule.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by adamskutty(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Eroticangelina, where in abj do u stay self? grin:-P
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
So which are you in,the long or short kinda relationship¿
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2015
this is soo fucking true....hmmm embarassed
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
jemimaa01:
this is soo fucking true....hmmm embarassed

Dem don help u censor ur F**cking
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by RapLawd(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2015
and how did you came to know all this?

first hand experience?
Re: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. by Nasirtilli: 8:40pm On May 14, 2016
This's very true, i'm currently in such problem, u got the advantages & disadvantages very correct.
I'm Nigerian International Student, I'm in overseas purposely for study, I left Nigeria since August 1st 2015, my fiancee is also a university student and we've been encountering problems between us just as u mentioned above. we've been quarreling over small issues which before I left her it was never part of things that used to cause misunderstandings between us.

whenever I call her and unlucky she isn't beside the phone, I used to develop a thinking that she's with some guy which led her not to pick my call; and also I frequently used to have doubt on her pertaining having relationship with other guys in campus, even though I know she won't do that but still I don't know why I can't stop developing doubtness on her. I continue to doubt her moves over there.

Especially when she took long time without calling me, then I will say she don't really cares me because she now has some guys to handle her even better than I do. And the most funniest part of it is: If I'm to be honest to her, my humble self know she won't do anything bad to our relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful (pictures) / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / Top Three People That Died For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.