Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36318 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Truth801(m): 5:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Shameless woman

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by UwaMmebii(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Alhaji Musa, funny commedian

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peacettw: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Very very wrong of the police to do this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Kingcalls: 5:11am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:
Very very wrong of the police to do this

Oh so a man doesn't deserve to be with his kids or what?? Na only the woman get am??

21 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by pricklewane: 5:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

Is your brain functioning or have you gone mad ?! Which woman were the children handed over to ? Is Nedu their father now a woman or why are you clown shouting they were handed over to another woman ? I do not understand.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by princewarri1985: 5:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-seize-two-children-from-comedian-nedus-ex-wife-hand-them-over-to-dad/%3famp

Give the children to their father h*e! You are a disgrace to mothehood and you are not fit to be a mother, you are a bad influence and not fit to raise these kids because you are going to currupt them, TAKE NEDU TO ANY COURT IN NIGERIA HE IS GOING TO DEFEAT YOU, at least you still have 1 child left for yourself and una don share am 2-1 only God knows who the father of that child is, it might even be buhari self who knows! You brought this upon yourself, Nedu kept quiet initially covering your shame but you wanted to trend and chase clout, now see where it has landed you now you can hide youq head in shame forever bit*h

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Useku(m): 5:16am On Sep 29, 2021
The whhore publicly accused Nedu of not picking bills for his kids.

He now has requested custody for his kids cuz he doesn't want to have any form of interaction with the Satan or even send her money in the guise of child support.

How is this oppression bikonu, so he should allow his gals to be raised by a whhore?

I think the dog should be charged afterwards.

Eleribu!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
Not when the mother is an idiot or an Ashawo.
All Mothers are not Angels.
EVIL & Foolish people grow old too.
So don't assume all old people are Wise & Good.
You don't leave KIDS with a prostitute, not even a good-hearted prostitute does that.
Better WAKE UP and Think!
Thank You.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by ossrojustice(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
there is no need leaving your female children to a woman who is adulterous what is she going to teach them,she will hand over your children to another man who she have no control over

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by TUANKU(m): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Don't generalize your family situation. There are a lot of men who raise children better than women.
You saying you don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of a mother is just dumb, something someone without a father figure in their life would say.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peacettw: 5:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh so a man doesn't deserve to be with his kids or what?? Na only the woman get am??

I never said the above and I will ask you that tailor your opinions based on what I had simply written.

It was wrong for the police to yank the kids from her without the usual proper dialogue. That's akin to the violence meted out to thieves caught on the streets. Now, two can play this dangerous game.

What will you say if the women decides to return the favour by sending people to equally take back what belongs to her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Antoeni(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Welldone Nigeria Police Force for putting an end to this insanity,am not even bothered about about a married woman been adulterous, for it is not a legal offence but a moral burden,but a woman who slept with her sister's husband got pregnant and passed on the product of her debauchery to be fathered by her own husband ,got caught served with disgrace and ignominy to summon courage to come online and rant and embarrass herself so shamelessly should just be enough to earn her a top spot in the ignominious hall of fools

10 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mintum: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:
The woman f*uk up, but that doesn't mean that the kids should suffer for it. I can't imagine leaving my mom at that tender age.
So children staying with their dad is now suffering?

9 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by abysirius(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2021
A woman like that deserves no right to raise a child except u want her to breed another little monster.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by franksam2009: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Wicked world!!! Shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mintum: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.
Her kids? Are they not also his kids? So for kids to be taken away from their mother is a big no no even when it was her promiscuity and infidelity that ruined the marriage but it's ok to take away the kids from their Dad right?

20 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Offpoint1: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
I wonder why some women no dey shameless again.
Na them dey disgrace us. sad sad

The Future is Female DNA Test
I love you Beebah, I love you from the bottom of my heart....

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by vickydevoka(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Children way no get papa de always de useless especially wen de mama de useless.
I can't be be taking care of my child in the hand of my enemy. I will just de my own be dat.
N once I'm divorced i will not marry again

9 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I never said the above and I will ask you that tailor your opinions based on what I had simply written.

It was wrong for the police to yank the kids from her without the usual proper dialogue. That's akin to the violence meted out to thieves caught on the streets. Now, two can play this dangerous game.

[b][/b]What will you say if the women decides to return the favour by sending people to equally take back what belongs to her?
In a country where there’s law ? Are there no court of laws again?
They took her kids, if she tries anything Stupid, they will yank away her freedom.

She’s been with the kids all this while, I wonder why nedu didn’t send anybody to equally take what belongs to him, like you said, 2 can play the game.

7 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by juman(m): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2021
I think police enforced the court judgement on the matter.
Some people said earlier that the court had allowed the father to take the custody of the girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Premiumwriter: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
they didn't take her kids.

The kids are Also nedu's. And they didn't hand them over to another woman but to their father.

Stop typing rubbish

21 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by juman(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Divorce always take heavy toll on the children.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by vickydevoka(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Lamasta:

How will they suffer pls tell me....
They won't suffer anything. They won't even miss her. Women always have way to win everything. #westernization

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Premiumwriter: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense
sharap.

What ego? Simply because you can't take care of kids as a man doesn't mean others can't take care of theirs.

It's not ego, it's protecting your kids. A woman who cheated and saw nothing wrong in her doing is the kind of perfect mother you want for your kids?

14 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by vickydevoka(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

In our Igbo culture, women don't move out with kids. That's customary. Buh u see in Nigeria no be by law, na hu de influential de win case. That's y FFK won is wife.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Some of you have no shame, so you go leave your children to a woman fucking around?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peacettw: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

In a country where there’s law ? Are there no court of laws again?
They took her kids, if she tries anything Stupid, they will yank away her freedom.

She’s been with the kids all this while, I wonder why nedu didn’t send anybody to collect them, like you said, 2 can play the game

I admit that I may not know all the details. For instance, did she refuse to let the man visit the kids? Is she capable of taking care of them properly? Has she been refractory to earlier dialogues been attempted?

Whatever the case may be, using the court of law like you suggested would have been proper in country where some sanity still exists. Now that he done this, the floor is open for anyone with the 'best connect' to wreak some havoc.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his

Those this also applies to Kids with no fatherly care? Because that’s even more common. So many single mothers has destroyed their children lives

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I admit that I may not know all the details. For instance, did she refuse to let the man visit the kids? Is she capable of taking care of them properly? Has she been refractory to earlier dialogues been attempted?

Whatever the case may be, using the court of law like you suggested would have been proper in country where some sanity still exists. Now that he done this, the floor is open for anyone with the 'best connect' to wreak some havoc.

She is not even capable to taking care of herself.
I don’t know if you are conversant with the modern world, men has had their children yanked away from them for doing crimes that are not up to what nedu wife did.
Now that nedu has the kids, she can also be visiting them, she should have thought about those kids when she was cheating in a MARRIAGE. anything she gets she deserves.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

P-square, Mr. Ibu & Phyno Shoot Video. Attract The Whole Of Africa (pics,video) / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.